Close
Login
Register

Who's drunk?

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:10 pm

MiniMan wrote::lol: at getting emotional after drinking. I remember having that one time, funniest shit. I'd been on a three day stag do, and when I got home I was nearly crying at adverts and shit. Totally forgot :lol:

It was probably this advertisement, gets me every time right in the feels.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:21 pm

^^ Dude, fuck. I can't watch that shit sober or drunk. You're going to make me adopt a rescue dog on my way home tonight for fuck's sake.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:38 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:^^ Dude, fuck. I can't watch that shit sober or drunk. You're going to make me adopt a rescue dog on my way home tonight for fuck's sake.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:45 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:00 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:Image

KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:27 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:Image

Momentary lapse of reason. Fuck animals.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:28 pm

The choice has been made. Check the spoiler if you have the fucking balls.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:42 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:The choice has been made. Check the spoiler if you have the fucking balls.

Spoiler:

Not my favorite but it definitely does the trick.
KingOfPancrase

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:03 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:The choice has been made. Check the spoiler if you have the fucking balls.

Spoiler:

That's like the high end of the cheap shit but it will get you bent, if I'm going to get bent for that price range its Jack Daniels every time, there is something magical about Jack Daniels in by magical I mean dark magical and in by dark magical I mean dark magic. It sends you to a different world impervious to pain and time.

Spoiler:
Last edited by DeceptaCon on Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:06 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:

Spoiler:

Not my favorite but it definitely does the trick.

It's the hands down goat. CR could replace parents and the world would be a better place.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:10 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:

Spoiler:

That's like the high end of the cheap shit but it will get you bent, if I'm going to get bent for that price range its Jack Daniels every time, there is something magical about Jack Daniels in by magical I mean dark magical and in by dark magical I mean dark magic. It sends you to a different world impervious to pain and time.

JD is fucked up. It definitely puts you in a different place but I don't enjoy it nearly as much as CR. Tennessee whiskey just isn't my cup of tea. CR has everything I need and gets me fucked up proper. I'd choose it over almost all of the higher-end pretentious expensive shit any day of the week.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:14 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

Spoiler:

JD is fucked up. It definitely puts you in a different place but I don't enjoy it nearly as much as CR. Tennessee whiskey just isn't my cup of tea. CR has everything I need and gets me fucked up proper. I'd choose it over almost all of the higher-end pretentious expensive shit any day of the week.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:34 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

Spoiler:

Jack Daniels is actually Bourbon. Just called "Tennessee Whiskey" because it's not from Kentucky and copyright issues preventing it from being labeled Bourbon. Try Gentleman Jack sometime. 5 bucks more expensive for a fifth and much smoother.
KingOfPancrase

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:46 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

Spoiler:

Jack Daniels is actually Bourbon. Just called "Tennessee Whiskey" because it's not from Kentucky and copyright issues preventing it from being labeled Bourbon. Try Gentleman Jack sometime. 5 bucks more expensive for a fifth and much smoother.

Gentleman is smoother but I prefer Bulleit if I'm going to pay more. I had to stop because I was drinking like 3 fiffts of Bulleit a week, good stuff.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:56 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

Spoiler:

I was under the impression that Tennessee whiskey and bourbon are very similar but Tennessee whiskey undergoes extra filtering. I suppose strictly speaking it is probably a bourbon, but if you tell a producer of Tennessee whiskey that they're making bourbon they'll shit all over you.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion