Whiskey ftmfw
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby RaptorJEWSUS » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:45 pm

Never gonna drink again. Fuck that. I was so fucking hung over I slept for 24 hours, puked a bit while I moved myself from one bed to another and head hurt like a motherfucker. Never again.
Khabib (me) vs. Ferguson (DeceptaBum) - 2 weeks

FEDOR
GSP
Rory MacDonald
Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Khabib Nurmagomedov
Paul Daley

Weed beats speed.
Weed beats power.
Weed beats precision.
Weed beats timing.

First ever linker betting King to achieve greatness in every league. :gold:
RaptorJEWSUS
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:28 pm

RaptorJEWSUS wrote:Never gonna drink again. Fuck that. I was so fucking hung over I slept for 24 hours, puked a bit while I moved myself from one bed to another and head hurt like a motherfucker. Never again.

Grow up.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:39 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:
RaptorJEWSUS wrote:Never gonna drink again. Fuck that. I was so fucking hung over I slept for 24 hours, puked a bit while I moved myself from one bed to another and head hurt like a motherfucker. Never again.

Grow up.

The man obviously doesn't have the physical fortitude of you and I hawdrigoh.
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:38 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:

Grow up.

Unfortunately some men were born to be high-maintenance hookers.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:04 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:

Grow up.

Unfortunately some men were born to be high-maintenance hookers.

Its not the physical hangovers that get me its the mental hangovers, I've learned to power thru almost any hangover while still maintaining a rigorous work schedule and still being very physically active during the weekends. I rarely get tired the problem now is that I can rarely get a good night's sleep. During a good bender I gain more strength and energy, my senses are heightened to the point of almost super human/Wolverinesque' if you will? The problem is when its time to stop, its a mental crash and It takes me about 3-5 days to reset. Like I said if I never stop then I'm fine but with age comes more responsibility and I've been trying to cut back but I think I might be doing more harm than good :shock: I went out 3 times last week, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday night and felt like a world beater Saturday at work. But then the Sunday morning blues hit me hard while I lay watching my shitty Fantasy football team lose on the couch, the sweats kicked it, the self doubt, the regrets, the darkness set in. But now I'm back better than ever and Its the Andy Dalton, AJ Green Era, fuck Andrew Luck, I'm benching his ass. Remember as long as you don't stop you will be fine, a rolling stone gathers no moss, its the sudden stops in life or the transitions that can be the toughest in the beginning but if you can make them with minimal damage than you can grow as a person. So you must ask yourself are you going to stop drinking forever after this one bad hangover or are you going to keep fighting to find a happy medium?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory

Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:16 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Its not the physical hangovers that get me its the mental hangovers, I've learned to power thru almost any hangover while still maintaining a rigorous work schedule and still being very physically active during the weekends. I rarely get tired the problem now is that I can rarely get a good night's sleep. During a good bender I gain more strength and energy, my senses are heightened to the point of almost super human/Wolverinesque' if you will? The problem is when its time to stop, its a mental crash and It takes me about 3-5 days to reset. Like I said if I never stop then I'm fine but with age comes more responsibility and I've been trying to cut back but I think I might be doing more harm than good :shock: I went out 3 times last week, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday night and felt like a world beater Saturday at work. But then the Sunday morning blues hit me hard while I lay watching my shitty Fantasy football team lose on the couch, the sweats kicked it, the self doubt, the regrets, the darkness set in. But now I'm back better than ever and Its the Andy Dalton, AJ Green Era, fuck Andrew Luck, I'm benching his ass. Remember as long as you don't stop you will be fine, a rolling stone gathers no moss, its the sudden stops in life or the transitions that can be the toughest in the beginning but if you can make them with minimal damage than you can grow as a person. So you must ask yourself are you going to stop drinking forever after this one bad hangover or are you going to keep fighting to find a happy medium?

Spoiler:

KingOfPancrase

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:34 pm

Yes there is a fine line between the liquor and you, when does the drink begin and where do you end. The liquor is always right and always wins, in the end your life is just a combination of liquor influenced actions that you might not have initiated without the help of liquor, good or bad. Who is in control, you or the liquor?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:01 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:

It's funny you mention that. Used to have a buddy who mentally and emotionally couldn't handle the hangovers after a hard few days of drinking. Sometimes it got so bad that he would cry if there was a sad commercial on tv lmao. Fucking guy was a beauty.

You're absolutely right, you can't start and stop drinking like a jackass. It needs to become a natural part of your life otherwise you will always be fighting it. Personally I can get a little fucked up mentally sometimes if things get really out of hand but then I just watch some Fedor HL vids and shit makes sense again. Alcohol is all about management and good principles, just like a mutual fund. Keep your eye on it and roll with the punches.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:19 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

It's funny you mention that. Used to have a buddy who mentally and emotionally couldn't handle the hangovers after a hard few days of drinking. Sometimes it got so bad that he would cry if there was a sad commercial on tv lmao. Fucking guy was a beauty.

You're absolutely right, you can't start and stop drinking like a jackass. It needs to become a natural part of your life otherwise you will always be fighting it. Personally I can get a little fucked up mentally sometimes if things get really out of hand but then I just watch some Fedor HL vids and shit makes sense again. Alcohol is all about management and good principles, just like a mutual fund. Keep your eye on it and roll with the punches.

That's why we were designed to drink everyday like our forefathers, wake up the next morning go outside chop fucking wood sweat that shit out and hunt for food, no time to sit in a cubicle/desk running up your blood-pressure, letting your shit and toxins build up until you can't see straight. We need manual labor, we need motion, an active drunk makes for a good drunk. John Wayne stayed bent, he rode fucking horses and punched random people to stay active, The Brat pack danced and shit while they drank every fucking day and smoked cigs, the key is they were active, as soon as you stop doing anything you die, just ask Vitor. The key to quitting is never doing it because quitting is what kills you kinda like falling out of a tall building, its the sudden stop that does you in. All this talk of drinking is making by butthole sweat something fierce.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:09 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
That's why we were designed to drink everyday like our forefathers, wake up the next morning go outside chop fucking wood sweat that shit out and hunt for food, no time to sit in a cubicle/desk running up your blood-pressure, letting your shit and toxins build up until you can't see straight. We need manual labor, we need motion, an active drunk makes for a good drunk. John Wayne stayed bent, he rode fucking horses and punched random people to stay active, The Brat pack danced and shit while they drank every fucking day and smoked cigs, the key is they were active, as soon as you stop doing anything you die, just ask Vitor. The key to quitting is never doing it because quitting is what kills you kinda like falling out of a tall building, its the sudden stop that does you in. All this talk of drinking is making by butthole sweat something fierce.

The truth in this post is overwhelming…it's like staring at the sun.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby RaptorJEWSUS » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:25 am

Can consume shit loads of alcohol but in the end it doesn't pay off. Just like this time. Just a reminder for myself not to drink again.
Khabib (me) vs. Ferguson (DeceptaBum) - 2 weeks

FEDOR
GSP
Rory MacDonald
Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Khabib Nurmagomedov
Paul Daley

Weed beats speed.
Weed beats power.
Weed beats precision.
Weed beats timing.

First ever linker betting King to achieve greatness in every league. :gold:
RaptorJEWSUS
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby MiniMan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:03 am

:lol: at getting emotional after drinking. I remember having that one time, funniest shit. I'd been on a three day stag do, and when I got home I was nearly crying at adverts and shit. Totally forgot :lol:
**MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos**
http://mmalinker.com/forum/mmalinker-members-own-fight-videos-t118417.html

MIDGET STOMPED
:duvalfan, taipeimma, Mikal, username78, 604warrior, beast775
MiniMan
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:06 pm

:| :| :|
KingOfPancrase

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:07 pm

MiniMan wrote::lol: at getting emotional after drinking. I remember having that one time, funniest shit. I'd been on a three day stag do, and when I got home I was nearly crying at adverts and shit. Totally forgot :lol:

That shit can get even the best of us. The important thing is to not quit and stay strong in the pursuit of excellence.

Looking forward to heading home in a few hours and knocking back a couple of healthy dollops of scotch...or maybe rye...I guess we'll see what the mood calls for.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion