Close
Login
Register

Who's drunk?

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby MadTitan » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:51 pm

PainDog wrote:This thread just isnt the same without KOP.

Either way I've drank once in the last year...my plan is to stop entirely

Just had a couple vodka's. First time in a while I've drank the clear sauce.

is good!

RIP KKKOP
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby DanyeWest » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:31 pm

Its me.

cept no party or fancy drink, sub in some jack and sprite

insert some guitars getting restrung and Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 remastered in the background.

Im an adult.
ImageImage
DanyeWest
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Ultimate Survivor
Survivor

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:33 pm

DanyeWest wrote:Its me.

insert some guitars getting restrung and Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 remastered in the background.

Im an adult.

Jack Daniels makes everything hurt the next morning.

*reported for having stacked sigs!
Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020

Postby DanyeWest » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:55 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:

Im an adult.

Jack Daniels makes everything hurt the next morning.

*reported for having stacked sigs!

No but for real i was stunned i could find the gifs i had before i went on my sabbatical still active on the internets. Ill die for them shits,

ImageImage
DanyeWest
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Survivor

Postby MadTitan » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:43 pm

Im an adult.

:tup:

Horror movie season is in mid-stride.

Seen any good new ones?
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby DanyeWest » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:35 pm

MadTitan wrote:

Im an adult.

:tup:

Horror movie season is in mid-stride.

Seen any good new ones?

I liked midsommar and color out of space. Nick cage is a fucking treasure.
ImageImage
DanyeWest
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Survivor

Postby MadTitan » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:06 pm

Nice. I thought Mandy was cool as shit.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby DanyeWest » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:08 pm

MadTitan wrote:Nice. I thought Mandy was cool as shit.

I believe Mandy has top 3 environmental soundtracks in the history of everything. That shit was rad.
ImageImage
DanyeWest
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Survivor

Postby MadTitan » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:34 pm

Just got done watching perhaps my favorite Horror movie of all time: Event Horizon. Got a nice buzz going. First drinks i've had in over a week.

Love you guys man. Real talk.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby DanyeWest » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:50 pm

MadTitan wrote:Just got done watching perhaps my favorite Horror movie of all time: Event Horizon. Got a nice buzz going. First drinks i've had in over a week.

Sam Neil is such amazing trash gold in that movie. 2nd scary movie to ever give me nightmares as a young warthog.
I myself got nice and semi sauced before going to a haunted house in Nashville. Was great. There were only like 8 other people in there so we got a lot of personal attention and with 2 first timers it was very entertaining. Then just for kicks I went and found the owners and talked their heads off for a bit. End result: I think im gonna do a couple weekends next year for some of the local hanted houses. Which is stupid. But fun.

So now I plop down to watch Scanners and shore up my semi to mostly sauced state.

Stay Titan-y my friend.
ImageImage
DanyeWest
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Survivor

Postby MadTitan » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:53 pm

DanyeWest wrote:
MadTitan wrote:Just got done watching perhaps my favorite Horror movie of all time: Event Horizon. Got a nice buzz going. First drinks i've had in over a week.

Sam Neil is such amazing trash gold in that movie. 2nd scary movie to ever give me nightmares as a young warthog.
I myself got nice and semi sauced before going to a haunted house in Nashville. Was great. There were only like 8 other people in there so we got a lot of personal attention and with 2 first timers it was very entertaining. Then just for kicks I went and found the owners and talked their heads off for a bit. End result: I think im gonna do a couple weekends next year for some of the local hanted houses. Which is stupid. But fun.

So now I plop down to watch Scanners and shore up my semi to mostly sauced state.

Stay Titan-y my friend.

Awesome man. I used to go to the haunted hay-rides back in the day when I was a younger man.
Damn good to see you posting more.

Hey, try out "The Cured" 2018

great horror flick.

Also: "Marrowbone" bit of a slow burn, but GREAT!
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby DanyeWest » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:09 am

MadTitan wrote:
DanyeWest wrote:

Stay Titan-y my friend.

Awesome man. I used to go to the haunted hay-rides back in the day when I was a younger man.

great horror flick.

I've heard of the cured. Ill give it a go. It is good to be back man. Feels like I'm just stepping back in to riddum in this beautiful bat shit nut house.
Also. Have you watched Lo before? It was on Netflix a millennium ago. If not check it out. Its a silly creepy favorite of mine.
ImageImage
DanyeWest
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Survivor

Postby MadTitan » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:21 am

DanyeWest wrote:
MadTitan wrote:
DanyeWest wrote:

Stay Titan-y my friend.

great horror flick.

I've heard of the cured. Ill give it a go. It is good to be back man. Feels like I'm just stepping back in to riddum in this beautiful bat shit nut house.
Also. Have you watched Lo before? It was on Netflix a millennium ago. If not check it out. Its a silly creepy favorite of mine.

Nice,I'll try it before the weekend is over. I need some new titles to watch. I'm a big Horror movie buff.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby DanyeWest » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:30 am

Im kind of going through a horrrenaissance right now. Ive seen all the major runs. and im okay versed in some obscure to campy cult stuff. But i only just realized after watching Puppet Master and some of the Leprechaun movies that i have not seen quite a few of them invtheir entirety. being very young when they came out and being quite poor i didnt see them in the movies and we didnt have the VHS'. I realized a surprising amount of my memory of these movies is from seeing them on tv edited. So ive seen a ton of them. but at like 85%. So its been neat going back and bringing some new old stuff in as well as revisiting and seeing all the things i missed in the ones i have seen. Which is, more often than not, boobs. Which admittedly is quite a thing, Ive had a very pg 13 view of a lot of hard r movies due to lack of said boobs as well as the censored violence. Plus scenes being cut for run time etc..
ImageImage
DanyeWest
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Survivor

Postby MadTitan » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:36 am

DanyeWest wrote:Im kind of going through a horrrenaissance right now. Ive seen all the major runs. and im okay versed in some obscure to campy cult stuff. But i only just realized after watching Puppet Master and some of the Leprechaun movies that i have not seen quite a few of them invtheir entirety. being very young when they came out and being quite poor i didnt see them in the movies and we didnt have the VHS'. I realized a surprising amount of my memory of these movies is from seeing them on tv edited. So ive seen a ton of them. but at like 85%. So its been neat going back and bringing some new old stuff in as well as revisiting and seeing all the things i missed in the ones i have seen. Which is, more often than not, boobs. Which admittedly is quite a thing, Ive had a very pg 13 view of a lot of hard r movies due to lack of said boobs as well as the censored violence. Plus scenes being cut for run time etc..

I've had a very similar experience growing up with horror movies, only experiencing like you said 85% of them, because I was young when they where prevalent in video stores as a kid. My Dad was very strick and would not let me rent any rated-R movies with boobs!! So I missed out on a bunch, and I'm still catching up to this day!

I remember when I was around 7ish years old?, when Bram Stokers Dracula came out for rent on VHS. Even my Dad wanted to watch it, but restrained for my "well being" I remember him telling me that I could watch it when I turned 13 yrs old. And I shit you not, it was the first Rated R VHS movie my Dad bought for me, and I fucking loved it!! Always been into the Goth/horror scene, since I'm pale white skin with Black hair. Guess it came natural hehe

Side note: My first wet-dream involved Winona Rider from her character in that film. A dream I will never forget!!!
Simpin aint easy
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion