Close
Login
Register

Who's drunk?

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:07 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:It’s almost Friday.


Image




Image


:P

All white people in your gifs #racist.




All white letters when you type you god damn racist bum.



:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18916
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:37 pm

Lol wut. Those 3 Smirnoff ices must have been too much for you.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9209
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:29 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9209
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:39 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:Image

I tried to do the no drink November bullshit to get me ready for the Holidays but who am I kidding, I drank on Nov 1st, 5th, 6th, 7th, 11th, 12th, 13th and 15th.

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Tonight we resurrect the 4 Pillars!

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17751
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:39 am

I didn't drink yesterday or today...but tomorrow is my Friday so hey.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9209
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:58 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:I didn't drink yesterday or today...but tomorrow is my Friday so hey.

I'm almost out of beer and watching infomercials, the struggle is real because sleep is not a friend of mine. . .
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17751
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:22 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:I didn't drink yesterday or today...but tomorrow is my Friday so hey.

I'm almost out of beer and watching infomercials, the struggle is real because sleep is not a friend of mine. . .
Spoiler:
Image

Switch to whiskey?
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9209
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby MadTitan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:05 pm

Image
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7118
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 am

MadTitan wrote:Image

One more win for the good guys.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9209
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby Verne » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:55 am

I boshed 12 bottles of Sol in no time at all last night. Woke up as bright as a button.
Image
User avatar
Verne
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 3:21 am
Location: McNastyville
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:26 pm

Verne wrote:I boshed 12 bottles of Sol in no time at all last night. Woke up as bright as a button.

I haven't had a drink in 16 days and my head hurts, I'm so irritable I could bite the head off a 10 penny nail. Today is my birthday and I am 41 years old, tonight I will drink alone, my favorite thing to do especially on Mondays.

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Welcome back Mini!

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17751
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:07 am

Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 14045
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:10 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
Verne wrote:I boshed 12 bottles of Sol in no time at all last night. Woke up as bright as a button.

I haven't had a drink in 16 days and my head hurts, I'm so irritable I could bite the head off a 10 penny nail. Today is my birthday and I am 41 years old, tonight I will drink alone, my favorite thing to do especially on Mondays.

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Welcome back Mini!

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


Happy birthday dude. Hard to beat quiet monday night drinking.

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 14045
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:12 am

DeceptaCon wrote: Tonight I will drink alone, my favorite thing to do especially on Mondays.

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9209
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:15 am

hawdrigoh wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
Verne wrote:I boshed 12 bottles of Sol in no time at all last night. Woke up as bright as a button.

I haven't had a drink in 16 days and my head hurts, I'm so irritable I could bite the head off a 10 penny nail. Today is my birthday and I am 41 years old, tonight I will drink alone, my favorite thing to do especially on Mondays.

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Welcome back Mini!

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


Happy birthday dude. Hard to beat quiet monday night drinking.

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17751
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users