Close
Login
Register

Who's drunk?

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby MadTitan » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:50 pm

320IDAVE wrote:I still smash a 6pack a night.

At least back to MT training now so mrs is happy


Fuck yer Muay Tayi training boy I would own you I any combative competition

:fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7750
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby MadTitan » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:51 pm

MiniMan wrote:Hey, Paindog, you seem to have posted in the wrong thread. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:


Mini, is that you?

Image
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7750
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby MiniMan » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:59 pm

MadTitan wrote:
MiniMan wrote:Hey, Paindog, you seem to have posted in the wrong thread. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:


Mini, is that you?

Image


Course it is!
**MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos**
http://mmalinker.com/forum/mmalinker-members-own-fight-videos-t118417.html

Image
MIDGET STOMPED
:duvalfan, taipeimma, Mikal, username78, 604warrior, beast775
User avatar
MiniMan
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4169
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: Lilliput
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:34 am

Yeah I'm fucking drinking. I'm more coherent and intelligent 20 drinks in then most of you have been your fucking entire lives sober.
Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10003
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:52 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:Yeah I'm fucking drinking. I'm more coherent and intelligent 20 drinks in then most of you have been your fucking entire lives sober.
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18915
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:29 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Yeah I'm fucking drinking. I'm more coherent and intelligent 20 drinks in then most of you have been your fucking entire lives sober.
Image

Spoiler:
Image

I'm going to tie one on again tonight because is it really a Monday if you don't go into work extremely hungover? I think not.

Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10003
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby PinoyPride » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:32 pm

I'm looking forward to getting smashed tonight. Will buy my fave $2 gin and 6 cans of Fosters.
Image
Image
User avatar
PinoyPride
3 Account Ban Wins
3 Account Ban Wins
 
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:55 am

Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10003
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby PinoyPride » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:14 pm

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
PinoyPride
3 Account Ban Wins
3 Account Ban Wins
 
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:48 pm

PinoyPride wrote:Image

:lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18915
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:50 am

We are growing stronger by the day! Pillars don't bend or break they only get headaches.
Image
Nothing can change our perspectives on life and how it's going to end because we are Pillars.

1. DeceptaCon (NWO fake alien invasion will try to unite
humanity in vein, Christ wins
2. KOP (Grows in size and power and rides into Valhalla)
3. Hawdigroh (Drinks and becomes one with the river of
life and knowledge that we all aspire to join)
4. Mini (Has another kid, drinks more pints and never
waivers his British principles)
5. Bruins (Never becomes a Pillar)
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18915
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:38 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:We are growing stronger by the day! Pillars don't bend or break they only get headaches.
Image
Nothing can change our perspectives on life and how it's going to end because we are Pillars.

1. DeceptaCon (NWO fake alien invasion will try to unite
humanity in vein, Christ wins
2. KOP (Grows in size and power and rides into Valhalla)
3. Hawdigroh (Drinks and becomes one with the river of
life and knowledge that we all aspire to join)
4. Mini (Has another kid, drinks more pints and never
waivers his British principles)
5. Bruins (Never becomes a Pillar)

Best Coronavirus post ever.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10003
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:20 am

Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10003
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:25 am

Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10003
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:47 am

Once there was only dark. If you ask me the light is winning
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10003
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users