Close
Login
Register

Who's drunk?

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:39 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:Image

I tried to do the no drink November bullshit to get me ready for the Holidays but who am I kidding, I drank on Nov 1st, 5th, 6th, 7th, 11th, 12th, 13th and 15th.

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Tonight we resurrect the 4 Pillars!

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18424
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:39 am

I didn't drink yesterday or today...but tomorrow is my Friday so hey.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9798
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:58 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:I didn't drink yesterday or today...but tomorrow is my Friday so hey.

I'm almost out of beer and watching infomercials, the struggle is real because sleep is not a friend of mine. . .
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18424
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:22 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:I didn't drink yesterday or today...but tomorrow is my Friday so hey.

I'm almost out of beer and watching infomercials, the struggle is real because sleep is not a friend of mine. . .
Spoiler:
Image

Switch to whiskey?
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9798
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby MadTitan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:05 pm

Image
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7419
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 am

MadTitan wrote:Image

One more win for the good guys.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9798
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby MiniMan » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:55 am

I boshed 12 bottles of Sol in no time at all last night. Woke up as bright as a button.
**MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos**
http://mmalinker.com/forum/mmalinker-members-own-fight-videos-t118417.html

Image
MIDGET STOMPED
:duvalfan, taipeimma, Mikal, username78, 604warrior, beast775
User avatar
MiniMan
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4128
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: Lilliput
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:26 pm

Verne wrote:I boshed 12 bottles of Sol in no time at all last night. Woke up as bright as a button.

I haven't had a drink in 16 days and my head hurts, I'm so irritable I could bite the head off a 10 penny nail. Today is my birthday and I am 41 years old, tonight I will drink alone, my favorite thing to do especially on Mondays.

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Welcome back Mini!

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18424
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:07 am

Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 14421
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:10 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
Verne wrote:I boshed 12 bottles of Sol in no time at all last night. Woke up as bright as a button.

I haven't had a drink in 16 days and my head hurts, I'm so irritable I could bite the head off a 10 penny nail. Today is my birthday and I am 41 years old, tonight I will drink alone, my favorite thing to do especially on Mondays.

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Welcome back Mini!

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


Happy birthday dude. Hard to beat quiet monday night drinking.

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 14421
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:12 am

DeceptaCon wrote: Tonight I will drink alone, my favorite thing to do especially on Mondays.

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9798
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:15 am

hawdrigoh wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
Verne wrote:I boshed 12 bottles of Sol in no time at all last night. Woke up as bright as a button.

I haven't had a drink in 16 days and my head hurts, I'm so irritable I could bite the head off a 10 penny nail. Today is my birthday and I am 41 years old, tonight I will drink alone, my favorite thing to do especially on Mondays.

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Welcome back Mini!

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


Happy birthday dude. Hard to beat quiet monday night drinking.

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18424
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:18 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9798
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:44 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:Image

Had me a 6pk of Andygator last night, I forgot how much I used to like it.

Image
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18424
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby MiniMan » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:54 pm

Just 4 pints for me tonight, fellas.

Keep up the good fight.
**MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos**
http://mmalinker.com/forum/mmalinker-members-own-fight-videos-t118417.html

Image
MIDGET STOMPED
:duvalfan, taipeimma, Mikal, username78, 604warrior, beast775
User avatar
MiniMan
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4128
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: Lilliput
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users