Close
Login
Register

Who's drunk?

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:27 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:Almost time to fire it up for the third night in a row.
Spoiler:
Image

Been fucked up for the last 2 days, beer all day then Sourhern Comfort, beer all day now some Cucumber lime Svedka vodka shit my dad bought, my crazy Greek cousin probably related to Frag just showed up with a pint of EverClear in his hand, WHY?
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17471
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:33 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Almost time to fire it up for the third night in a row.
Spoiler:
Image

Been fucked up for the last 2 days, beer all day then Sourhern Comfort, beer all day now some Cucumber lime Svedka vodka shit my dad bought, my crazy Greek cousin probably related to Frag just showed up with a pint of EverClear in his hand, WHY?
Spoiler:
Image

Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9073
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:18 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Almost time to fire it up for the third night in a row.
Spoiler:
Image

Been fucked up for the last 2 days, beer all day then Sourhern Comfort, beer all day now some Cucumber lime Svedka vodka shit my dad bought, my crazy Greek cousin probably related to Frag just showed up with a pint of EverClear in his hand, WHY?
Spoiler:
Image

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17471
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:13 pm

You do have a death wish if you're drinking that piss
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9073
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:22 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:You do have a death wish if you're drinking that piss

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17471
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:27 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:You do have a death wish if you're drinking that piss

Image

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9073
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:57 am

^^ loool
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5773
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:19 pm

Couple drinks deep....feeling like heading to the bar to celebrate Easter. I am risen. Now I am become taco bell the destroyer of colons.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9073
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby MadTitan » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:11 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:Couple drinks deep....feeling like heading to the bar to celebrate Easter. I am risen. Now I am become taco bell the destroyer of colons.


Stay away from Taco Hell.

Here we have a late-night spot down the street called "Nicks" they have the best seafood,gyros.wings, it's heaven.
I go there at least twice a week.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7084
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:10 pm

Well boys I've been good the last 2 days. Off the sauce, Productive, weight lifting, shooting my guns etc... but it's now my final weekend of vacation before I have to go back to work....
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9073
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby hawdrigoh » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:50 pm

Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 13795
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:26 am

Image
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18737
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:18 pm

bruins2012 wrote:Image

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9073
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby MadTitan » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:37 pm

idk how you guys do it. I can't drink for shit.

lol

I might have a few beers over thr course of a month, but if I drink everyday, my body and mind are not in a good way. I guess my brother got the drinking gene.

I tried, KOP. I tried bro!!
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7084
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:40 pm

TheMadTitan wrote:idk how you guys do it. I can't drink for shit.

lol

I might have a few beers over thr course of a month, but if I drink everyday, my body and mind are not in a good way. I guess my brother got the drinking gene.

I tried, KOP. I tried bro!!

Practice makes perfect. But 4-5 days or even a week of solid sleep and no booze does the mind and body wonders....add a good exercise regime and diet.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9073
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users