Re: Who's drunk?

Postby MotivatedStone » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:06 pm

I love you guys!
Spoiler:
MotivatedStone
Pillar

Postby MadTitan » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:30 am

Stubbed my toe on the coffee table earlier.

After 3 minutes of agonizing pain, The coffee table didn't make it.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:31 am

MadTitan wrote:Stubbed my toe on the coffee table earlier.

That's the style
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby MadTitan » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:33 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:
MadTitan wrote:Stubbed my toe on the coffee table earlier.

That's the style

RIP table. He will be missed.

:skullmad: :skullmad: :skullmad:

Vodka again this will end bad

MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby MadTitan » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:23 pm

Drinking my sorrows away. Or potentially making them worse.

SadTitan.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby KARHU-III » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:12 am

Havent been drunk for over a year and a half. Now stronger and healthier than ever at 130kg. Life is good. :P
KARHU-III
Devil Dog

Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

Postby MadTitan » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:20 am

KARHU-III wrote:Havent been drunk for over a year and a half. Now stronger and healthier than ever at 130kg. Life is good. :P

I'm still sad. And drinking immediately after work..because life is shit right now. forealz

ill be ok. No PittyTitan bullshit im just having a sad drink, to drink the sadness away..

I WAS TOTALLY LIT AT WORK HAHAHAHAHHA

fuck man. ima rest now
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby MotivatedStone » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:56 am

KARHU-III wrote:Havent been drunk for over a year and a half. Now stronger and healthier than ever at 130kg. Life is good. :P

*Reported
Off topic!
Spoiler:
MotivatedStone
Pillar

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:59 am

Out of complete curiosity old friend... Were you heavier or smaller before a year and a half of not drinking? 130 kg is 286 pounds :lol: I'm 242 pounds and pretty fucking strong myself. What caused you to embark on a year and a half of not drinking? Was this your first night back drinking? If so how did it go? If so why was it tonight? Anything bad (or good) happen. So many questions :lol:

Spoiler:
It's my Saturday and I was pretty hammered when I saw your post/made my post. Cheers.
KingOfPancrase

Postby KARHU-III » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:33 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:

Out of complete curiosity old friend... Were you heavier or smaller before a year and a half of not drinking? 130 kg is 286 pounds :lol: I'm 242 pounds and pretty fucking strong myself. What caused you to embark on a year and a half of not drinking? Was this your first night back drinking? If so how did it go? If so why was it tonight? Anything bad (or good) happen. So many questions :lol:

Spoiler:
It's my Saturday and I was pretty hammered when I saw your post/made my post. Cheers.

Bigger way stronger muscles and tendons after quitting. Been on a mission to get as big and strong as possible for about 2 years.. Naturally. Before that, was more about being big but more athletic. I'm 31 years old now so let's face it the athletic days are starting to get numbered at this size. Strength-wise I can still build way higher. These last 1 and a half years are producing a new level of strength and focus like never before... probably due to many reasons. The biggest ones way better nutrition, regular sleep, higher levels of testosterone because of those things. Started arm-wrestling about 2 years ago main focus is brute upper body force all ways that carry over to the table. Grip strength, wrist strength, pronation strength, massive back strength, shoulders, side pressure strength. All sorts of bullshit. Feels like not even near peaking yet making gains every month...

Reasons... Fucking hell too many. Just had enough after 15 years of destructive drinking. Man, my mind started to venture into such dark places I was sure people were gonna end up dead... Not going to tell anyone ever except my future wife who has heard what kind of things I was thinking about. One day just said fuck this enough is enough and it has worked wonderfully.

Spoiler:
for now

Got drunk cause I had to take a vacation out from work and had nothing to do all training was done everything was fucking done so just had time to kill and thought what the hell :tup: Nobody got killed now I can go on for another 1 and a half years without again... :tup:
KARHU-III
Devil Dog

Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:49 am

KARHU-III wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

Spoiler:

Bigger way stronger muscles and tendons after quitting. Been on a mission to get as big and strong as possible for about 2 years.. Naturally. Before that, was more about being big but more athletic. I'm 31 years old now so let's face it the athletic days are starting to get numbered at this size. Strength-wise I can still build way higher. These last 1 and a half years are producing a new level of strength and focus like never before... probably due to many reasons. The biggest ones way better nutrition, regular sleep, higher levels of testosterone because of those things. Started arm-wrestling about 2 years ago main focus is brute upper body force all ways that carry over to the table. Grip strength, wrist strength, pronation strength, massive back strength, shoulders, side pressure strength. All sorts of bullshit. Feels like not even near peaking yet making gains every month...

Reasons... Fucking hell too many. Just had enough after 15 years of destructive drinking. Man, my mind started to venture into such dark places I was sure people were gonna end up dead... Not going to tell anyone ever except my future wife who has heard what kind of things I was thinking about. One day just said fuck this enough is enough and it has worked wonderfully.

Spoiler:
for now

Got drunk cause I had to take a vacation out from work and had nothing to do all training was done everything was fucking done so just had time to kill and thought what the hell :tup: Nobody got killed now I can go on for another 1 and a half years without again... :tup:

Well as much as I am a drinker I really appreciate your post brother. I quit for 4 days a week usually. The other 3 days I drink an unbelievable amount. Would make most people gag/puke just thinking about it. I'm 30 years old currently. Strongest i've been in my life for sure. But cardio is not as good as it
has been in the past for sure. I'm considering fighting to be honest. I'm very dissatisfied with everything at the moment. I know I'm not a spring chicken anymore...but I used to dabble in submission wrestling (Pancrase Style) and boxing. Always been able to hit hard and out wrestle most people.

At 5"11" 230-240 pounds I could easily fight at heavyweight Fedor style if I chose to. Or I could be a gigantic ripped light heavyweight. I know I haven't trained enough and should have started this 10 years ago...but I kind of want to do it before I'm too old to know what I could have been.
Spoiler:
KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:47 am

Spoiler:

I don't want to know anything anymore :-(
KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:47 am

Spoiler:
how has this not been a victim of the cancel craze yet :lol: :lol: :lol:
KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:34 am

But you dream Crateros... Your simplicity long ended, when you took Persian mistresses and children, and you thickened your holdings with plunder and jewels... Because you have fallen in love with all the things in life that destroy men... do you not see... and you, as well as I, know, that as the year decline and the memories stale and all your great victories fade it will always be remembered, you left your king in Asia

Spoiler:
KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:34 am

But you dream Crateros... Your simplicity long ended, when you took Persian mistresses and children, and you thickened your holdings with plunder and jewels... Because you have fallen in love with all the things in life that destroy men... do you not see... and you, as well as I, know, that as the years decline and the memories stale and all your great victories fade it will always be remembered, you left your king in Asia

Spoiler:
KingOfPancrase

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion