Close
Login
Register

Who's drunk?

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:55 am

Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10211
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby PinoyPride » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:14 pm

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
PinoyPride
3 Account Ban Wins
3 Account Ban Wins
 
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:48 pm

PinoyPride wrote:Image

:lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 19755
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:50 am

We are growing stronger by the day! Pillars don't bend or break they only get headaches.
Image
Nothing can change our perspectives on life and how it's going to end because we are Pillars.

1. DeceptaCon (NWO fake alien invasion will try to unite
humanity in vein, Christ wins
2. KOP (Grows in size and power and rides into Valhalla)
3. Hawdigroh (Drinks and becomes one with the river of
life and knowledge that we all aspire to join)
4. Mini (Has another kid, drinks more pints and never
waivers his British principles)
5. Bruins (Never becomes a Pillar)
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 19755
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:38 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:We are growing stronger by the day! Pillars don't bend or break they only get headaches.
Image
Nothing can change our perspectives on life and how it's going to end because we are Pillars.

1. DeceptaCon (NWO fake alien invasion will try to unite
humanity in vein, Christ wins
2. KOP (Grows in size and power and rides into Valhalla)
3. Hawdigroh (Drinks and becomes one with the river of
life and knowledge that we all aspire to join)
4. Mini (Has another kid, drinks more pints and never
waivers his British principles)
5. Bruins (Never becomes a Pillar)

Best Coronavirus post ever.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10211
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:20 am

Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10211
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:25 am

Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10211
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:47 am

Once there was only dark. If you ask me the light is winning
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10211
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby MiniMan » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:58 am

Not certain, but I might give it a break this evening, I’ve developed a dry, persistent cough...
**MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos**
http://mmalinker.com/forum/mmalinker-members-own-fight-videos-t118417.html

Image
MIDGET STOMPED
:duvalfan, taipeimma, Mikal, username78, 604warrior, beast775
User avatar
MiniMan
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4244
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: Lilliput
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:02 am

I'm not allowed to come to work because I was damn near making out with a co-worker who tested positive for The ChinaAIDS19. I've resisted the urge to booze it up 3 days now. No more. Getting fucking hammered as we speak.
Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10211
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:04 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:I'm not allowed to come to work because I was damn near making out with a co-worker who tested positive for The ChinaAIDS19. I've resisted the urge to booze it up 3 days now. No more. Getting fucking hammered as we speak.
Spoiler:
Image

:lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 19755
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby MadTitan » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:18 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:I'm not allowed to come to work because I was damn near making out with a co-worker who tested positive for The ChinaAIDS19. I've resisted the urge to booze it up 3 days now. No more. Getting fucking hammered as we speak.
Spoiler:
Image

:lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Image


:lol:

:beer: :beer:
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
Image
Image
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 8404
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby MiniMan » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:33 pm

I went to the supermarket for eggs, milk and bread, and they had 18 bottles of San Miguel for £10, so...
**MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos**
http://mmalinker.com/forum/mmalinker-members-own-fight-videos-t118417.html

Image
MIDGET STOMPED
:duvalfan, taipeimma, Mikal, username78, 604warrior, beast775
User avatar
MiniMan
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4244
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: Lilliput
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:44 pm

MiniMan wrote:I went to the supermarket for eggs, milk and bread, and they had 18 bottles of San Miguel for £10, so...

Was so broke I had to decide between paying the electric bill and paying the internet bill
Spoiler:
I bought an 18 pack of dos equis and a fifth of jack
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10211
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby MiniMan » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:04 pm

My. Fucking. Man.
**MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos**
http://mmalinker.com/forum/mmalinker-members-own-fight-videos-t118417.html

Image
MIDGET STOMPED
:duvalfan, taipeimma, Mikal, username78, 604warrior, beast775
User avatar
MiniMan
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4244
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: Lilliput
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users