Close
Login
Register

What motivates Bones besides Cocaine

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: What motivates Bones besides Cocaine

Postby philphan » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:52 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
JTuck34 wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:Scary level of motivation because now he is free to keep micro-dosing without consequence from the UFC. The fucking bum fails multiple drug tests, Jeff Novitzky gives him the excuse that the pecograms could be in his system for years and by some miracle of the PED gods, somehow by the next test hours/days later the PED has vanished from his body entirely and he passed all the tests in California.

He is and always has been a micro-dosing bum.

Pillar Bruins2012 and Victor Conte tell no lies. :tup:

:P

Wait a minute.... wait.... so you're telling me......... that drug testing.............. is a BAD thing??????

Holy FUCK say it ain't so guys! How long have you felt this way???

On topic: For real - fuck anyone that complains about drug use in mma. Some corrupt as fuck organization comes in to "legitimize" the sport because enough pansy faggots like you bitch about it, and now suddenly you dont like the taste? How exactly did you envision this going? Brock Lesnar gets an exemption to fight on a whim and fails his tests immediately after, Jon Jones may as well have "Picogram 3:16" tattooed on his chest, meanwhile tim means gets a two year ban for a barely detectable level of ostarine, and nick diaz gets a lifetime suspension for mari-fucking-juana.

THIS IS THE CLEAN SPORT THAT ALL OF YOU ASKED FOR

Then we've got Bruins over here throwing around buzzwords like microdosing to appear informed, while he cant even fucking spell picogram. Jesus Christ.

Fuck all of you clean sport advocate snowflake motherfuckers, fuck USADA's corrupted ass, fuck not being able to smoke a god damn joint when your shoulder hurts, fuck this entire culture we live in that calls for a fair playing field and clean work environments, and most of all MOTHERFUCK drug testing.

Gooooood Goooooood

I feel the dark side.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Julia Budd, Ismail Narudiev, Beneil Dariush, Leon Edwards

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor

Postby PBells » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:08 pm

JTuck34 wrote:Wait a minute.... wait.... so you're telling me......... that drug testing.............. is a BAD thing??????

On topic: For real - fuck anyone that complains about drug use in mma. Some corrupt as fuck organization comes in to "legitimize" the sport because enough pansy faggots like you bitch about it, and now suddenly you dont like the taste? How exactly did you envision this going? Brock Lesnar gets an exemption to fight on a whim and fails his tests immediately after, Jon Jones may as well have "Picogram 3:16" tattooed on his chest, meanwhile tim means gets a two year ban for a barely detectable level of ostarine, and nick diaz gets a lifetime suspension for mari-fucking-juana.

Then we've got Bruins over here throwing around buzzwords like microdosing to appear informed, while he cant even fucking spell picogram. Jesus Christ.

Fuck all of you clean sport advocate snowflake motherfuckers, fuck USADA's corrupted ass, fuck not being able to smoke a god damn joint when your shoulder hurts, fuck this entire culture we live in that calls for a fair playing field and clean work environments, and most of all MOTHERFUCK drug testing.

I hope Jon fails every single drug test here on out and suffers ZERO consequences for it. I hope he crashes another 4 European cars that are worth a house just to get out on bail and be home in time for dinner. Fuck it, it makes good TV. Then he can go shoot up HGH and head the the clubs to snort coke out of a stripper's ass hole.

Post of the year 2019
PBells
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:56 pm

philphan wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
JTuck34 wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:Scary level of motivation because now he is free to keep micro-dosing without consequence from the UFC. The fucking bum fails multiple drug tests, Jeff Novitzky gives him the excuse that the pecograms could be in his system for years and by some miracle of the PED gods, somehow by the next test hours/days later the PED has vanished from his body entirely and he passed all the tests in California.

Wait a minute.... wait.... so you're telling me......... that drug testing.............. is a BAD thing??????

Gooooood Goooooood

I feel the dark side.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby YMCA » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:23 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Smith is going to be absolutely slaughtered. Why they are making this fight is beyond me. His win streak includes LONG past it Rashad fucking Evans and EVEN longer past it Shogun for fucks sake.

Unless jones is going to beat on Smith and gas out like Volkan I do not see Smith winning

Jones via rape choke and ground and pound elbows to the eyeballs round 2.

Smith fights again for a few more years and retires with a lot of wear and tear on his journeyman turned 1 time title contenders body. the modern James Braddock minus the fact he wont be champ

We will see Jones smash a lot of random dudes in the next few years if he can get his weight cut cycle down better. He has beat Gus twice Dc is about to retire AJ is retired....who is there left to fight? Corey Fucking Anderson? Jan "yes i am in the top 5" Blachwowisisch? The next generation will not be ready in 2019 nor 2020. No offense to Dominic Reyes but gtfo outta here. Krylov is the only other guy under 30 in the top 15 currently for fucks

Let the Jones slaughterhouse commence.
Black Zeus wrote:
^^he has a long history of crying if things don't go his way. Doubt he can learn to keep his emotions in check at such a late age. What is he 37?
YMCA

Postby YMCA » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:26 pm

JTuck34 wrote:

I hope Jon fails every single drug test here on out and suffers ZERO consequences for it. I hope he crashes another 4 European cars that are worth a house just to get out on bail and be home in time for dinner. Fuck it, it makes good TV. Then he can go shoot up HGH and head the the clubs to snort coke out of a stripper's ass hole.

:gold: :moneybag: :cash: :bulls:
Black Zeus wrote:
^^he has a long history of crying if things don't go his way. Doubt he can learn to keep his emotions in check at such a late age. What is he 37?
YMCA

Postby philphan » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:47 pm

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Julia Budd, Ismail Narudiev, Beneil Dariush, Leon Edwards

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion