Close
Login
Register

Weight Training

Conditioning, one of the most important aspects of your training. Strength, everyone needs it. Discuss what works for you?

Re: Weight Training

Postby Acepitbull » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:40 pm

timbercutter wrote:I'll start making more threads based on stupid shit like actual experience.


Timber.....you can make a "everything bench press" thread. All the beginners seeking bench help can go to the "everything bench press" thread. Timber "bench press" Cutter!!! :biggrin:
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.-Mark Twain

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.- Confucius
User avatar
Acepitbull
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:43 am

Re: Weight Training

Postby timbercutter » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Acepitbull wrote:
timbercutter wrote:I'll start making more threads based on stupid shit like actual experience.


Timber.....you can make a "everything bench press" thread. All the beginners seeking bench help can go to the "everything bench press" thread. Timber "bench press" Cutter!!! :biggrin:


the way I do it, it is all you need...I am fucking beautiful and strong as a fuckin ox, at almost 50! ...beleive in the max bench high volume workout!
Warming the Earth, one tree at a time
Hail the return of DUNCAN!
SIG BETS @ 12-3
Fuck Kusok
User avatar
timbercutter
bad ass
 
Posts: 9764
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:36 pm
Location: Below a cold desolate country, populated with former frenchmen and crack smokin mayors
Accolades: Real Life Bad Ass

Re: Weight Training

Postby Fearless6691 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:20 am

timbercutter wrote:
Acepitbull wrote:
timbercutter wrote:I'll start making more threads based on stupid shit like actual experience.


Timber.....you can make a "everything bench press" thread. All the beginners seeking bench help can go to the "everything bench press" thread. Timber "bench press" Cutter!!! :biggrin:


the way I do it, it is all you need...I am fucking beautiful and strong as a fuckin ox, at almost 50! ...beleive in the max bench high volume workout!

"Timberbro" :P
Image
I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit.
Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
"
_________________________________Muhammad Ali
User avatar
Fearless6691
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Re: Weight Training

Postby Acepitbull » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:51 pm

timbercutter wrote:
Acepitbull wrote:
timbercutter wrote:I'll start making more threads based on stupid shit like actual experience.


Timber.....you can make a "everything bench press" thread. All the beginners seeking bench help can go to the "everything bench press" thread. Timber "bench press" Cutter!!! :biggrin:


the way I do it, it is all you need...I am fucking beautiful and strong as a fuckin ox, at almost 50! ...beleive in the max bench high volume workout!


I was only half-way joking. I'm sure you can contribute alot of good advice when it comes to benching. You have many years of experience.
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.-Mark Twain

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.- Confucius
User avatar
Acepitbull
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:43 am

Re: Weight Training

Postby timbercutter » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:49 pm

Acepitbull wrote:
timbercutter wrote:
Acepitbull wrote:
timbercutter wrote:I'll start making more threads based on stupid shit like actual experience.


Timber.....you can make a "everything bench press" thread. All the beginners seeking bench help can go to the "everything bench press" thread. Timber "bench press" Cutter!!! :biggrin:


the way I do it, it is all you need...I am fucking beautiful and strong as a fuckin ox, at almost 50! ...beleive in the max bench high volume workout!


I was only half-way joking. I'm sure you can contribute alot of good advice when it comes to benching. You have many years of experience.


not to mention...many records.....gonna "re-set" the NYS record later this year
Warming the Earth, one tree at a time
Hail the return of DUNCAN!
SIG BETS @ 12-3
Fuck Kusok
User avatar
timbercutter
bad ass
 
Posts: 9764
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:36 pm
Location: Below a cold desolate country, populated with former frenchmen and crack smokin mayors
Accolades: Real Life Bad Ass

Re: Weight Training

Postby Fearless6691 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Get it bro!
Image
I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit.
Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
"
_________________________________Muhammad Ali
User avatar
Fearless6691
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Re: Weight Training

Postby timbercutter » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Fearless6691 wrote:Get it bro!


as long as I can keep my ass on the bench i'll be cool.....have developed a bad habit of lifting my ass of the bench like 1/2 inch or so........
Warming the Earth, one tree at a time
Hail the return of DUNCAN!
SIG BETS @ 12-3
Fuck Kusok
User avatar
timbercutter
bad ass
 
Posts: 9764
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:36 pm
Location: Below a cold desolate country, populated with former frenchmen and crack smokin mayors
Accolades: Real Life Bad Ass

Re: Weight Training

Postby Fearless6691 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:13 am

timbercutter wrote:
Fearless6691 wrote:Get it bro!


as long as I can keep my ass on the bench i'll be cool.....have developed a bad habit of lifting my ass of the bench like 1/2 inch or so........

You'll get use to it again. In your competition make sure you wear baggy shorts so they can't see you lift off haha.
Image
I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit.
Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
"
_________________________________Muhammad Ali
User avatar
Fearless6691
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Re: Weight Training

Postby timbercutter » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Fearless6691 wrote:
timbercutter wrote:
Fearless6691 wrote:Get it bro!


as long as I can keep my ass on the bench i'll be cool.....have developed a bad habit of lifting my ass of the bench like 1/2 inch or so........

You'll get use to it again. In your competition make sure you wear baggy shorts so they can't see you lift off haha.



would love to...but it's mandatory singlet.....gay
Warming the Earth, one tree at a time
Hail the return of DUNCAN!
SIG BETS @ 12-3
Fuck Kusok
User avatar
timbercutter
bad ass
 
Posts: 9764
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:36 pm
Location: Below a cold desolate country, populated with former frenchmen and crack smokin mayors
Accolades: Real Life Bad Ass

Re: Weight Training

Postby Fearless6691 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:11 pm

timbercutter wrote:
Fearless6691 wrote:
timbercutter wrote:
Fearless6691 wrote:Get it bro!


as long as I can keep my ass on the bench i'll be cool.....have developed a bad habit of lifting my ass of the bench like 1/2 inch or so........

You'll get use to it again. In your competition make sure you wear baggy shorts so they can't see you lift off haha.



would love to...but it's mandatory singlet.....gay

That is the definition of gay.
Image
I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit.
Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
"
_________________________________Muhammad Ali
User avatar
Fearless6691
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Re: Weight Training

Postby biscuits69 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:14 am

:lol:
Image
Most awesome fighters in the world
Carlos Condit
Chael Sonnen
Shogun Rua
Lyoto Machida
Dominick Cruz
Vitor Belfort
Urijah Faber
Bigfoot Silva
Junior Dos Santos
Brian Stann
Craig Wildman
User avatar
biscuits69
1 Account Bet Win
1 Account Bet Win
 
Posts: 3207
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: Honolulu Brah

Re: Weight Training

Postby irishmike357 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:57 pm

timbercutter wrote: would love to...but it's mandatory singlet.....gay

You need to show up in a thong and break the state record. Epic would then be spelled timbercutter :lol:
Go leor uaireanta béal mans bhris a shrón

Image

JHM
LHK
User avatar
irishmike357
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 23183
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 9:15 am
Accolades: Hall of Famer, Former Intercontinental and US Champ

Re: Weight Training

Postby ballsmcgee » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:01 pm

timbercutter wrote: the way I do it, it is all you need...I am fucking beautiful and strong as a fuckin ox, at almost 50! ...beleive in the max bench high volume workout!

timbercutter wrote: would love to...but it's mandatory singlet.....gay


Prove your beauty...singlet photo in faces of linker...i'm not gay; just a straight dude who loves beautiful guys in singlets.
mmaisbetterthancorn wrote:I actually take the time too educated myself.

Image
User avatar
ballsmcgee
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2185
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Re: Weight Training

Postby Fearless6691 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:44 am

ballsmcgee wrote:
timbercutter wrote: the way I do it, it is all you need...I am fucking beautiful and strong as a fuckin ox, at almost 50! ...beleive in the max bench high volume workout!

timbercutter wrote: would love to...but it's mandatory singlet.....gay


Prove your beauty...singlet photo in faces of linker...i'm not gay; just a straight dude who loves beautiful guys in singlets.

Sure.
Image
I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit.
Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
"
_________________________________Muhammad Ali
User avatar
Fearless6691
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Re: Weight Training

Postby timbercutter » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:45 am

ballsmcgee wrote:
timbercutter wrote: the way I do it, it is all you need...I am fucking beautiful and strong as a fuckin ox, at almost 50! ...beleive in the max bench high volume workout!

timbercutter wrote: would love to...but it's mandatory singlet.....gay


Prove your beauty...singlet photo in faces of linker...i'm not gay; just a straight dude who loves beautiful guys in singlets.


I got a pic in there somewhere....no way would I post in a singlet
Warming the Earth, one tree at a time
Hail the return of DUNCAN!
SIG BETS @ 12-3
Fuck Kusok
User avatar
timbercutter
bad ass
 
Posts: 9764
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:36 pm
Location: Below a cold desolate country, populated with former frenchmen and crack smokin mayors
Accolades: Real Life Bad Ass

PreviousNext

Return to Conditioning and Strength Training

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users