Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Wake & Bake

Postby The Smurf » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:11 pm

yea.fuck that..im out.
The Smurf

Postby stvgabriel » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:21 am

fragiskos25 wrote:
stvgabriel wrote:@frag I'm in Europe right now for a few weeks. Should I see Greece, or am I just gonna get robbed?

hahahaha .. we have quite a low criminal rate. You'll be fine..?where do u think of going..?

I'm in Barcelona right now, but I'm thinking of seeing London next, then definitely Amsterdam. I had always wanted to see Greece but I keep hearing stories of sodomy and theft

"In the end things will have to be as they are and always have been: the great things are left to the great, the abysses to the profound, tenderness and thrills to the sensitive, and to sum it up in a few words, everything extraordinary to the extraordinary. "
stvgabriel
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: April 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2017 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby The Smurf » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:33 am

stvgabriel wrote:
fragiskos25 wrote:
stvgabriel wrote:@frag I'm in Europe right now for a few weeks. Should I see Greece, or am I just gonna get robbed?

hahahaha .. we have quite a low criminal rate. You'll be fine..?where do u think of going..?

I'm in Barcelona right now, but I'm thinking of seeing London next, then definitely Amsterdam. I had always wanted to see Greece but I keep hearing stories of sodomy and theft

thats just racist cunts saying these things.. far away from the truth.. if u come to athens, let me know and ill give u a small tour or something.
The Smurf

Postby stvgabriel » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:44 am

fragiskos25 wrote:
stvgabriel wrote:
fragiskos25 wrote:

thats just racist cunts saying these things.. far away from the truth.. if u come to athens, let me know and ill give u a small tour or something.

Alright, cool. I'll make up my mind in a couple days and let you know. Thanks

"In the end things will have to be as they are and always have been: the great things are left to the great, the abysses to the profound, tenderness and thrills to the sensitive, and to sum it up in a few words, everything extraordinary to the extraordinary. "
stvgabriel
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: April 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2017 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby The Smurf » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:51 am

best beaches & best bitches in the world.
The Smurf

Postby MadTitan » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:00 pm

stvgabriel wrote:Alright, cool. I'll make up my mind in a couple days and let you know. Thanks

don't do it gabe
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby stvgabriel » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:46 am

TheMadTitan wrote:
stvgabriel wrote:Alright, cool. I'll make up my mind in a couple days and let you know. Thanks

don't do it gabe

A sodomy trap?

Frag, you trying to rape me, bro?

stvgabriel
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby The Smurf » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:22 am

stvgabriel wrote:
TheMadTitan wrote:

don't do it gabe

A sodomy trap?

u wish my standards were that low
The Smurf

Postby stvgabriel » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:52 pm

fragiskos25 wrote:
stvgabriel wrote:
TheMadTitan wrote:

don't do it gabe

A sodomy trap?

u wish my standards were that low

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What if I wear slutty clothing? :wink:

stvgabriel
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby The Smurf » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:02 pm

if u are that desperate i can hook u up witha friend or somethign...
The Smurf

Postby PBells » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:14 pm

54 replies and 420+ views even when this was Wastelanded... you guys and your weed! :cig: :radioactive:
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Postby The Smurf » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:22 pm

PsychoBells wrote:54 replies and 420+ views even when this was Wastelanded... you guys and your weed! :cig: :radioactive:

psycobells is not the mod we need he is the mod we deserve. :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The Smurf

Postby philphan » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:46 pm

stvgabriel wrote:
TheMadTitan wrote:

don't do it gabe

A sodomy trap?

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Max Holloway, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Marlon Moraes, Ketlen Vieira

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Postby The Smurf » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:53 pm

^^

:lol: :lol:

welcome home phil
The Smurf

Postby stvgabriel » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:58 pm

Yay

stvgabriel
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion