Login
Register

Wake & Bake

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Wake & Bake

Postby stvgabriel » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:17 pm

TheMadTitan wrote:Yao

Sup, buddy? Long time no see

"In the end things will have to be as they are and always have been: the great things are left to the great, the abysses to the profound, tenderness and thrills to the sensitive, and to sum it up in a few words, everything extraordinary to the extraordinary. "
stvgabriel
Anderson Silva's Best Friend

Accolades: April 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2017 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby MadTitan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:38 am

Been busy, decided to return a few days ago

got some catching up to do!
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby stvgabriel » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:43 pm

Fuck yea, it's a day of the week. You know what that means

"In the end things will have to be as they are and always have been: the great things are left to the great, the abysses to the profound, tenderness and thrills to the sensitive, and to sum it up in a few words, everything extraordinary to the extraordinary. "
stvgabriel

Accolades: April 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2017 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:24 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:thought that this thread was deleted or something.. we are back on.. :mrgreen: :cig: :cig:

Stoners can't even keep their baked thread active due to always being nonproductive and committing violent murders that eventually lead to heroin overdoses with blunt trauma to their heads with an exercise band around their necks with their pants pulled down with an half empty bottle of alcohol found in the adjoining room.
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Linker for Life
Linker for Life

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor x2
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion x2
The Amanda Nunes of Linker
Original Gif Mafia Member

Postby MadTitan » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am

In the words of the great Burt Watson...

WE ROLLIN !!

Fat Joints...everyday...
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby stvgabriel » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:17 pm

I need to smoke
Spoiler:

stvgabriel

Postby stvgabriel » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:25 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
stvgabriel wrote:I need to smoke
Spoiler:
''''

Spoiler:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:

stvgabriel

Postby MadTitan » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:10 am

Wakey wakey

eggy bakey
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby MadTitan » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:22 am

sup
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby stvgabriel » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:33 pm

What's your guys' favorite strains of weed?

I'm more of a sativa person myself, but do enjoy an indica every now and then. currently i'm smoking some Blue Dream.
Spoiler:

I like smoking this during the day because it lets me get really high without leaving me catatonic.

I think my favorite strain is Strawberry Cough, though.
Spoiler:

basically for the same reasons, but in addition, I always get an overwhelming feeling of happiness when I smoke it. highly recommend

stvgabriel

Postby philphan » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:49 am

Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x4)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Pillar of Linker
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion

Postby philphan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:39 pm

Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x4)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Pillar of Linker
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion

Postby stvgabriel » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:08 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
stvgabriel wrote:What's your guys' favorite strains of weed?

I'm more of a sativa person myself, but do enjoy an indica every now and then. currently i'm smoking some Blue Dream.
Spoiler:

I like smoking this during the day because it lets me get really high without leaving me catatonic.

I think my favorite strain is Strawberry Cough, though.
Spoiler:

basically for the same reasons, but in addition, I always get an overwhelming feeling of happiness when I smoke it. highly recommend

niice.. I 've never heard of that.

I currently have some : White widow XL, White Diesel, Amnesia, Pineapple Express, Bublegum, a few buds of a 'bastard' strain and that's about it, I believe.. ohh.. + Critical XL

most of these are pretty mellow cause its home grown shit, i do like the ones that make you high when I am with friends and stuff, but I also do want a proper 'heavily stoned' kind of sensation.

I liked buzzing and being high or stoned out of my head.. I like do that when I got work to do or when I am chilling. I am currently finshing up a splif, finishing this comment, closing 'tha linker' - putting on a random southpark episodes and make the plan of two small apartments for some energy certificate documents (2) that I need to submit to some cunts tomorrow. 2 years ago that would have taken me about 10 hours.

Now I need about 1-1 and a half hour, for 2 of those thingies. much less than 10.

I fookin love being able to get high and do my shit while listening to south park. anything else is a destruction.

What do u spirits of adventure - love and war, or whatever - fuck u, like to watch these days . .. ? ?

Nice man, it’s cool to be able to smoke and work. I don’t really watch anything anymore. I do occasionally get baked and watch myth busters or go on some crazy YouTube adventure. :cig:

stvgabriel

Postby MadTitan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:12 pm

tried wax for the first time.

iss good
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby stvgabriel » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:21 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
TheMadTitan wrote:tried wax for the first time.

iss good

what kind of taste does it have..?

4 days with now weed.. trying to clear my mind for some time so I can get my priorities str8.

(still go a shit load of weed around my house, I just choose not to touch it.)

I told myself I wasn’t gonna smoke for a while. I made it two whole days...in retrospect, I should have never stopped.

stvgabriel

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion