Close
Login
Register

OFFICIAL: Positive thread

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: OFFICIAL: Positive thread

Postby Ghost of PBells » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:38 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Ghost of PBells wrote:Doing a very brief hit-and-run Thanksgiving with my least favorite family members then back to precious solitude :burger:

Fuck this thread and all the Pagan soul loosh harvesting holidays meant to drain us.
Spoiler:

Don't tell me you and the kinfolk aren't heading to the hills and deep-frying a turkey! Pill-up and enjoy the fun!
“You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. This idea is an expression of tribal identity politics and existential dread, not reason. A rational statement cannot—can never—have the slightest effect on an irrational belief.”
Ghost of PBells
Purveyor of Pomp and Positivity

Accolades: Linker Legend
Former Admin and life blood of linker
All time post leader
Loved by all

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:21 pm

Ghost of PBells wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
Ghost of PBells wrote:Doing a very brief hit-and-run Thanksgiving with my least favorite family members then back to precious solitude :burger:

Fuck this thread and all the Pagan soul loosh harvesting holidays meant to drain us.
Spoiler:

Don't tell me you and the kinfolk aren't heading to the hills and deep-frying a turkey! Pill-up and enjoy the fun!

We are doing it virtually via Zoom because we aren't selfish. If you meet in person then you are a Racist Bigot Nazi homophobe anti-Semetic flatearther that doesn't worship science and respect the newest genders. Our Turkey will be plant based or grown in a lab to stop climate change.
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Linker for Life
Linker for Life

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor x2
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion x2
The Amanda Nunes of Linker
Original Gif Mafia Member

Postby Alexbkk75 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:41 am

Well, that's nice to have a positive thread!

I'm being positive today because I stopped drinking about 10 days ago and feel so much better. I got some light training done as well at the gym, real work as well and do not have these horrible headaches and mood swings all the time.

Today is thanksgiving. I have never celebrated it being non American but wish you all to have a great time with your loved ones.

If there is something I'm thankful for, it's chatting with you all made me realize I was turning into a degenerate :lol: . I can honestly say that it's because of you guys that I decided to get back on my feet and turn things around.

Thank you guys!
THE OFFICIAL LINKER OF LOVE

Alexbkk75
Puff Puff Pass
Puff Puff Pass

Accolades: Pick em champ May 2021, July 2021, Aug 2021
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
The Amanda Nunes of MMALinker

Postby willis » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:51 pm

In time, we will all be eating sligs for dinner...

When the last tree has been cut down, the last river poisoned and the last fish has been caught, only then will we realize we cannot eat money.
willis
Star-Hater

Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: May 2016
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion
Fun in chat

Postby Ghost of PBells » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:51 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:We are doing it virtually via Zoom because we aren't selfish. If you meet in person then you are a Racist Bigot Nazi homophobe anti-Semetic flatearther that doesn't worship science and respect the newest genders. Our Turkey will be plant based or grown in a lab to stop climate change.

How positive of you to get all that off your chest! :star:
“You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. This idea is an expression of tribal identity politics and existential dread, not reason. A rational statement cannot—can never—have the slightest effect on an irrational belief.”
Ghost of PBells

Accolades: Linker Legend
Former Admin and life blood of linker
All time post leader
Loved by all

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:58 pm

Ghost of PBells wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:We are doing it virtually via Zoom because we aren't selfish. If you meet in person then you are a Racist Bigot Nazi homophobe anti-Semetic flatearther that doesn't worship science and respect the newest genders. Our Turkey will be plant based or grown in a lab to stop climate change.

How positive of you to get all that off your chest! :star:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Linker for Life
Linker for Life

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor x2
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion x2
The Amanda Nunes of Linker
Original Gif Mafia Member

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion