Close
Login
Register

Guida beef with Bisping?

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Guida beef with Bisping?

Postby dalhickshupalot » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:29 pm

SadisticSalamander wrote:
m_s wrote:I couldn't agree more with Guida (if he really said that), Leben will beat that arrogant overrated bastard :evil:

Touche'. I'm not a Leben fan, but Bisbing is a joke. Matt Hamill beat the crap out of him with little more than some amatuer wrestling experience. He won that fight by a very shady decision. Who has he beaten? A bunch of Jokers that's who. He's getting a huge push 'cause he's a friggin' limey, but why not Mark Weir or Ian Freeman instead. They have some talent.

As far as Guida is concerned he has had a few of the best fights ever seen in the UFC. He may have lost some close ones to Griffin and Edgar but he has a win over Mac Danzig and could probably beat most 155ers on any given day(BJ Penn excluded). He has every right to be irritated with Bisbing getting a huge push. Even if his (Clay's) brother Jason is a fat, lazy, arrogant, slob who embarassed himself on national TV. :lol:

Little more than amateur wrestling experience?!?! That's a JOKE bud! Did you even watch that season? Ortiz said he could barely compete with Hamill's wrestling skills!!!! Hamill is way more than amateur, he's exceptionally experienced in wrestling. You are right about Bisping fighting a bunch of joke fighters, with the exception of a few. He is largely overrated due to the fact that he sells PPV and tickets in Britian. Bisping is finally going to get the knock out he's never been given! Leben's competition has been much better, and he's beaten some top guys before. Who has Bisping beaten that is noteworthy? Leben was right to say that if Bisping has never been knocked out before it's only because he has not fought someone who has knock-out power. Most of the greatest fighters in the UFC have been knocked out at least once, guys Bisping couldn't even compare to, which means his competition is horrible. Think about it, Bisping moves to 185 and his first fight is Charles McCarthy, one of the worst fighter I have ever seen on TUF. Hamill went to 205 and his first fight was Franklin, former UFC champion, and a phenomenal fighter. It's all b.s. And you can't say that Leben is NOT one-dimensional, have you ever seen him not stand up?!?! Whether he chooses to or not, if he only fights one way that makes him one-dimensional. Maybe when he decides to go to the ground, and proves his ability you could say otherwise, but for the time he definately is.
dalhickshupalot
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby ydaantsocool » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:17 pm

ShadowMoses42 wrote:
ydaantsocool wrote:look at all these blobs defending an ignorant cocky fucker like bisbing....hes a ass dude

i dont get it...he's ignorant and cocky and an asshole for one fight...and modest and classy for evey other...and he's a complete and utter asshole with no for room redemption...

just listen to the words he says...nd just look how he handled the whole hamill situation
LHK

FS

I'm a Lyoto hater
ydaantsocool
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby CARVER » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:14 pm

ydaantsocool wrote:
ShadowMoses42 wrote:
ydaantsocool wrote:look at all these blobs defending an ignorant cocky fucker like bisbing....hes a ass dude

i dont get it...he's ignorant and cocky and an asshole for one fight...and modest and classy for evey other...and he's a complete and utter asshole with no for room redemption...

just listen to the words he says...nd just look how he handled the whole hamill situation

i've listened to what he has to say and apart from his little thing with Hamill he's being nothing but decent,what makes you lot the moral majority any way, crap that gets written is uncalled for,at the end of the day he's a fighter getting told who to fight by the UFC, since Hamill fight he acts decently like most of the fighters,you'd think he was a murderer or something listening to the hate on these forums,a bit stupid since you don't know guy at all but that doesn't seem to matter,he seems like a decent husband and father. I don't get the hate for any fighter to be honest not personal hate anyway,everybody will always have favourites but hating someone you don't know i don't get it.
CARVER
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby ydaantsocool » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:28 pm

i've listened to what he has to say and apart from his little thing with Hamill he's being nothing but decent,what makes you lot the moral majority any way, crap that gets written is uncalled for,at the end of the day he's a fighter getting told who to fight by the UFC, since Hamill fight he acts decently like most of the fighters,you'd think he was a murderer or something listening to the hate on these forums,a bit stupid since you don't know guy at all but that doesn't seem to matter,he seems like a decent husband and father. I don't get the hate for any fighter to be honest not personal hate anyway,everybody will always have favourites but hating someone you don't know i don't get it.[/quote]

idk him but your his best friend arent you
LHK

FS

I'm a Lyoto hater
ydaantsocool
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby eldapeeze » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:01 am

Bisping is a good fighter and it pisses me off that the UFC protects him. Give him Franklin or Anderson so I can see him get his ass beat. He's full of shit. I hate him.
The Boss wrote:Brock Lensar flipping off to the audience and talks shit to Mir after the TKO. Dont bring that WWE shit to Mixed Martial Arts. MMA is about disclipine and Lesnar has no fucking class, I hope he rots in hell.
eldapeeze
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby CARVER » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:12 pm

ydaantsocool wrote:i've listened to what he has to say and apart from his little thing with Hamill he's being nothing but decent,what makes you lot the moral majority any way, crap that gets written is uncalled for,at the end of the day he's a fighter getting told who to fight by the UFC, since Hamill fight he acts decently like most of the fighters,you'd think he was a murderer or something listening to the hate on these forums,a bit stupid since you don't know guy at all but that doesn't seem to matter,he seems like a decent husband and father. I don't get the hate for any fighter to be honest not personal hate anyway,everybody will always have favourites but hating someone you don't know i don't get it.

idk him but your his best friend arent you[/quote]
No just someone who doesn't hate people I don't know,not alot of point in it.
CARVER
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:07 pm

SadisticSalamander wrote:
m_s wrote:I couldn't agree more with Guida (if he really said that), Leben will beat that arrogant overrated bastard :evil:

Touche'. I'm not a Leben fan, but Bisbing is a joke. Matt Hamill beat the crap out of him with little more than some amatuer wrestling experience. He won that fight by a very shady decision. Who has he beaten? A bunch of Jokers that's who. He's getting a huge push 'cause he's a friggin' limey, but why not Mark Weir or Ian Freeman instead. They have some talent.

As far as Guida is concerned he has had a few of the best fights ever seen in the UFC. He may have lost some close ones to Griffin and Edgar but he has a win over Mac Danzig and could probably beat most 155ers on any given day(BJ Penn excluded). He has every right to be irritated with Bisbing getting a huge push. Even if his (Clay's) brother Jason is a fat, lazy, arrogant, slob who embarassed himself on national TV. :lol:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion