Close
Login
Register

Guida beef with Bisping?

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Guida beef with Bisping?

Postby dalhickshupalot » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:07 pm

Yeah i am sorry but it is obviously the truth if anybody actually pays attention to the UFC... its next big marketing base is in the UK now... Michael "the cunt" Bisping has headlines UFC 78 without any real wins put together... come on how long does it take an american fighter to get a shot at headlining, id say three or four straight solid wins... and now Bisping is headlining another PPV lets guess why??? in the UK maybe??? noooooooooo anybody who doesnt realize Bisping has been pushed almost in a WWE wrestler "good guy" style to make the UFC tons of POunds or Euros or whatever... WAR Leben.... oh by the way Leben doesnt really deserve to main event a PPV either hes only there because he is one dimensional and Dana think The Cunt can stop him or grind out a long boring decision which is the only way bisping has a hope IMO
dalhickshupalot
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby Chicane » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:12 pm

m_s wrote:I couldn't agree more with Guida (if he really said that), Leben will beat that arrogant overrated bastard :evil:

ah thank God someone who also thinks Bisping is an arrogant overrated bastard! :lol:
Chicane
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby nutz4mma » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:18 pm

I would agree that Bisping gets more hype because they are trying to market him in the UK...but I completely disagree that he is junk. The guys always puts on entertaining fights, and is on his way to being in contention. Leben is a hard punching gutter pig, without much else.........I hope Bisping smokes his ass tonight.
nutz4mma
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby ydaantsocool » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:39 pm

look at all these blobs defending an ignorant cocky fucker like bisbing....hes a ass dude
LHK

FS

I'm a Lyoto hater
ydaantsocool
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby ydaantsocool » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:42 pm

dalhickshupalot wrote:Yeah i am sorry but it is obviously the truth if anybody actually pays attention to the UFC... its next big marketing base is in the UK now... Michael "the cunt" Bisping has headlines UFC 78 without any real wins put together... come on how long does it take an american fighter to get a shot at headlining, id say three or four straight solid wins... and now Bisping is headlining another PPV lets guess why??? in the UK maybe??? noooooooooo anybody who doesnt realize Bisping has been pushed almost in a WWE wrestler "good guy" style to make the UFC tons of POunds or Euros or whatever... WAR Leben.... oh by the way Leben doesnt really deserve to main event a PPV either hes only there because he is one dimensional and Dana think The Cunt can stop him or grind out a long boring decision which is the only way bisping has a hope IMO

leban's def. not one dementional..he just prefers to knock people out..hes said it himself
LHK

FS

I'm a Lyoto hater
ydaantsocool
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby ShadowMoses42 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:43 pm

ydaantsocool wrote:look at all these blobs defending an ignorant cocky fucker like bisbing....hes a ass dude

i dont get it...he's ignorant and cocky and an asshole for one fight...and modest and classy for evey other...and he's a complete and utter asshole with no for room redemption...
We will always remember you for your undeniable logic in every single instance ever; there is now an empty void in all of our hearts that can never again be filled, unless it is with your unequivocal passion and love
ShadowMoses42
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Location: making ryyonvin cry with his superior BJJ skills in Bucks County, Pennsylvania

Postby chris_6310 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:13 pm

The only thing I disagree with Guida is the dec, its gonna be a KO in the 1st or 2nd rnd.
chris_6310
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby dalhickshupalot » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:16 pm

and to say Guida has beef is a huge overstatement, he just sees the truth, and if they were in the same weight class... guida would murder bisping... you cant compare their skills at all guida has had a good showing every fight he has been in bisping has not.
dalhickshupalot
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby keenebraden » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:17 pm

IMO Clay is the man, he might not be able to beat the champ right now, but you can tell he is all about hard work and gives it his all. I would love to see him in a 5 round war because he could really push the pace of the fight and break people down. I think he could beat Penn actually if he MADE it to the later rounds. I think UFC is pushing a few fighters because they will bring in fans. Like Brock will help bring in the wrestling fans and Bisbee will help bring in more fans from the UK. Its all about money and ticket and PPV sales.
keenebraden
White Belt
White Belt

Postby baldie » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:31 pm

ShadowMoses42 wrote:
ydaantsocool wrote:look at all these blobs defending an ignorant cocky fucker like bisbing....hes a ass dude

i dont get it...he's ignorant and cocky and an asshole for one fight...and modest and classy for evey other...and he's a complete and utter asshole with no for room redemption...

seriously...
PSN ID - Baldie3286
BJ Penn - Shogun - Crocop - Fedor - Hendo
I watched Shogun beat Machida along with the other millions.
ImageImage
baldie
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby ShadowMoses42 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:35 pm

baldie wrote:
ShadowMoses42 wrote:

seriously...

i cant tell if your for me or against me but all im trying to say is he hated hammill because he felt, i guess you could say jealous of him on the show, so he was a dick in all aspects of that one fight,,,but other than that he's pure class until people start talking shit on him,,,like rashad and mcarthy did...he was very classy until they started saying things...
We will always remember you for your undeniable logic in every single instance ever; there is now an empty void in all of our hearts that can never again be filled, unless it is with your unequivocal passion and love
ShadowMoses42
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Location: making ryyonvin cry with his superior BJJ skills in Bucks County, Pennsylvania

Postby baldie » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:08 pm

ShadowMoses42 wrote:i cant tell if your for me or against me but all im trying to say is he hated hammill because he felt, i guess you could say jealous of him on the show, so he was a dick in all aspects of that one fight,,,but other than that he's pure class until people start talking shit on him,,,like rashad and mcarthy did...he was very classy until they started saying things...

oh my bad, but yeah i agree with you 100%
PSN ID - Baldie3286
BJ Penn - Shogun - Crocop - Fedor - Hendo
I watched Shogun beat Machida along with the other millions.
ImageImage
baldie
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby ShadowMoses42 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:14 pm

baldie wrote:
ShadowMoses42 wrote:i cant tell if your for me or against me but all im trying to say is he hated hammill because he felt, i guess you could say jealous of him on the show, so he was a dick in all aspects of that one fight,,,but other than that he's pure class until people start talking shit on him,,,like rashad and mcarthy did...he was very classy until they started saying things...

oh my bad, but yeah i agree with you 100%

k cool...im a little slow...
ShadowMoses42
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby s8championjgh » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:49 pm

broiler81 wrote:
s8championjgh wrote:
m_s wrote:I couldn't agree more with Guida (if he really said that), Leben will beat that arrogant overrated bastard :evil:

bisping really isnt that arrogant but ok. and he cant help being overrated.

Yeah he can help it, by not making statements that he is the ONE that will dethrone Anderson, before he has even beat any worthwhile competitors, and yes that goes right back to being arrogant. The man wins a very contreversail to Hmaill and tells him to go back to wrestling come on, that's arrogance and being classless.

everyone is confident, thats not the same as arrogant. get over it
"There's people out there that need (to be) beaten up – he's one of them. And I have a moral obligation to society to beat him up."
s8championjgh
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby ThirdCoastCombat » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:55 pm

bisping may take it, but i sure hope he doesnt. hes easliy one of my least favorite fighters after those comments to hammil when he should have lost the fight
ThirdCoastCombat
Mod Emeritus

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion