Close
Login
Register

DC was on juice when he fought the GOAT?

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

DC was on juice when he fought the GOAT?

Postby PainDog » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:45 am

Image

Image

Shavkat Rakhmonov Time
Damir Ismagulov Time
Khamzat Chimaev Time
Saygid Arslanaliev Time
Khabib Nurmagomedov GOAT
User avatar
PainDog
Moderator
 
Posts: 10856
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017, Aug 2020
Makes The Best Threads On Linker
Pillar of Linker

Re: DC was on juice when he fought the GOAT?

Postby Ghost of PBells » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:28 am

I'm shocked an Olympic athlete was using! Especially when there was only fight-day testing! :shock:
“You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. This idea is an expression of tribal identity politics and existential dread, not reason. A rational statement cannot—can never—have the slightest effect on an irrational belief.”
User avatar
Ghost of PBells
Purveyor of Pomp and Positivity
Purveyor of Pomp and Positivity
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Accolades: Linker Legend
Former Admin and life blood of linker
All time post leader
Loved by all

Re: DC was on juice when he fought the GOAT?

Postby Alexbkk75 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:40 am

40 minutes video, that's all it took me to say no to this post :lol:

Pdog, are you insane???
How I feel about all of you Linker degenerates!

Image
User avatar
Alexbkk75
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:09 pm
Accolades: Pick em champ May 2021, July 2021, Aug 2021, June 2022, Aug 2022,
September 2022
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion x2
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion x3
The Amanda Nunes of MMALinker
Fantasy League Champ Dec 2021

Re: DC was on juice when he fought the GOAT?

Postby Fyodor » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:01 am

Ghost of PBells wrote:I'm shocked an Olympic athlete was using! Especially when there was only fight-day testing! :shock:



This. Yeeaa..so weird he was on steroids.
Last edited by Fyodor on Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
1st BMF Linker Champion
2 time LW champ
3 time MW champ
3 time Pick'em HW champ
Triple champ
Survivor (x2)
Do not be afraid neighbour.
User avatar
Fyodor
Linker BMF
Linker BMF
 
Posts: 1058
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:10 am
Accolades: Linker's BMF
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion x2
Middleweight sig bet champion
Pick em champion Sept 2021, Oct 2021, Nov 2021
The Amanda Nunes of Linker
Survivor (and one as Frags)

Re: DC was on juice when he fought the GOAT?

Postby Ghost of PBells » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:01 am

Alexbkk75 wrote:40 minutes video, that's all it took me to say no to this post :lol:

Pdog, are you insane???


It's a very interesting video, you should watch when you have time. There have been a couple different videos where credentialed people look through these pre-USADA enhanced test results
“You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. This idea is an expression of tribal identity politics and existential dread, not reason. A rational statement cannot—can never—have the slightest effect on an irrational belief.”
User avatar
Ghost of PBells
Purveyor of Pomp and Positivity
Purveyor of Pomp and Positivity
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Accolades: Linker Legend
Former Admin and life blood of linker
All time post leader
Loved by all

Re: DC was on juice when he fought the GOAT?

Postby Alexbkk75 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:50 am

Ghost of PBells wrote:
Alexbkk75 wrote:40 minutes video, that's all it took me to say no to this post :lol:

Pdog, are you insane???


It's a very interesting video, you should watch when you have time. There have been a couple different videos where credentialed people look through these pre-USADA enhanced test results


Fine... I'll do the time and hope it's worth it. For you. Don't ever say again that Linker is dead :lol:
How I feel about all of you Linker degenerates!

Image
User avatar
Alexbkk75
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:09 pm
Accolades: Pick em champ May 2021, July 2021, Aug 2021, June 2022, Aug 2022,
September 2022
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion x2
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion x3
The Amanda Nunes of MMALinker
Fantasy League Champ Dec 2021

Re: DC was on juice when he fought the GOAT?

Postby Alexbkk75 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:21 am

Ghost of PBells wrote:It's a very interesting video, you should watch when you have time. There have been a couple different videos where credentialed people look through these pre-USADA enhanced test results


I did it... You are now officially my one and true enemy in life! :lol: :lol:

The guy talks so fast! Non stop! Shows plenty of texts, pages, numbers, graphs all in crypted technical language :-(

By the end of it, my brain was fried and numb, I understood nothing except that it sounds that DC used PEDs, which I already got from the thread's title :lol:

Pbells, this is 40 minutes of my life I will never get back. I will get my revenge on you :twisted: :twisted:
How I feel about all of you Linker degenerates!

Image
User avatar
Alexbkk75
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:09 pm
Accolades: Pick em champ May 2021, July 2021, Aug 2021, June 2022, Aug 2022,
September 2022
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion x2
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion x3
The Amanda Nunes of MMALinker
Fantasy League Champ Dec 2021

Re: DC was on juice when he fought the GOAT?

Postby Ghost of PBells » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:15 pm

Alexbkk75 wrote:
Ghost of PBells wrote:It's a very interesting video, you should watch when you have time. There have been a couple different videos where credentialed people look through these pre-USADA enhanced test results


I did it... You are now officially my one and true enemy in life! :lol: :lol:

The guy talks so fast! Non stop! Shows plenty of texts, pages, numbers, graphs all in crypted technical language :-(

By the end of it, my brain was fried and numb, I understood nothing except that it sounds that DC used PEDs, which I already got from the thread's title :lol:

Pbells, this is 40 minutes of my life I will never get back. I will get my revenge on you :twisted: :twisted:


I swear I wasn't trying to troll you, I'm just a nerd for technical shit like that :lol:

tl;dr version: Jon and DC were both using something; Jon was using the fuck out of something, Cormier was using something much more subtle.
“You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. This idea is an expression of tribal identity politics and existential dread, not reason. A rational statement cannot—can never—have the slightest effect on an irrational belief.”
User avatar
Ghost of PBells
Purveyor of Pomp and Positivity
Purveyor of Pomp and Positivity
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Accolades: Linker Legend
Former Admin and life blood of linker
All time post leader
Loved by all

Re: DC was on juice when he fought the GOAT?

Postby jblaze » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:54 pm

I will give DC the benefit of the doubt and believe the abnormal test results were caused by tainted Popeyes chicken.
jblaze
Linker for Life
Linker for Life
 
Posts: 3034
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 am

Re: DC was on juice when he fought the GOAT?

Postby philphan » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:47 pm

jblaze wrote:I will give DC the benefit of the doubt and believe the abnormal test results were caused by tainted Popeyes chicken.

:lol: :lol:
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!

Image
User avatar
philphan
Moderator
 
Posts: 30420
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x5)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020, January 2022, July 2022
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion x2
Pillar of Linker
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion
The Amanda Nunes of MMALinker

Re: DC was on juice when he fought the GOAT?

Postby Alexbkk75 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:32 am

Ghost of PBells wrote:I swear I wasn't trying to troll you, I'm just a nerd for technical shit like that :lol:

tl;dr version: Jon and DC were both using something; Jon was using the fuck out of something, Cormier was using something much more subtle.


All good, it was interesting. Just a bit much for my underdeveloped brain :lol:

I'll still get back to you somehow :angel: :lolol: :tup:
How I feel about all of you Linker degenerates!

Image
User avatar
Alexbkk75
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:09 pm
Accolades: Pick em champ May 2021, July 2021, Aug 2021, June 2022, Aug 2022,
September 2022
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion x2
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion x3
The Amanda Nunes of MMALinker
Fantasy League Champ Dec 2021

Re: DC was on juice when he fought the GOAT?

Postby bruins2012 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:32 am

Conclusion of the video: DC wasn’t on the juice. :tup:


:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
Pillar
 
Posts: 20510
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov. 2020, Feb. 2021
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug. 2016, May/Sep. 2017, Apr. 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor (x3)


Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users