Close
Login
Register

Bob Saget

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Bob Saget

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:10 am

Image

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
Pillar
 
Posts: 15513
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Bob Saget

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:58 am


Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla

Re: Bob Saget

Postby PainDog » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:57 am

To all my fellow Linkers, I wanted to celebrate and wish you a happy birthday when it's your day! Enjoy!

User avatar
PainDog
Moderator
 
Posts: 10685
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017, Aug 2020
Makes The Best Threads On Linker
Pillar of Linker

Re: Bob Saget

Postby philphan » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:13 am

RIP :heart:
Image
Image

Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Moderator
 
Posts: 28701
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x4)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020, January 2022
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Pillar of Linker
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion
The Amanda Nunes of MMALinker

Re: Bob Saget

Postby SpeakEasy » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:15 am

"What he died? I didn't even know he was sick"

His ode to norm after norms passing hit differently than anyone else.

Danny tanner taught me more about growing up then my own parents, he and Mr Feeheny were arguably two of the greatest life lesson teaching television characters ever.

I wasn't even a huge fan of his standup but the man was an important part of entertainment and comedy for a long time, deeply missed and a sad loss for his fans and his family.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
Image
obviously for a reason."
User avatar
SpeakEasy
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 am
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Oct 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2017

Re: Bob Saget

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:10 pm

SpeakEasy wrote:"What he died? I didn't even know he was sick"

His ode to norm after norms passing hit differently than anyone else.

Danny tanner taught me more about growing up then my own parents, he and Mr Feeheny were arguably two of the greatest life lesson teaching television characters ever.

I wasn't even a huge fan of his standup but the man was an important part of entertainment and comedy for a long time, deeply missed and a sad loss for his fans and his family.


As a comedian, Saget had joked in a Nov. 28 Tweet: “I went to the dumbest pharmacist yesterday and asked for my booster and he gave me a child’s seat. I was pissed until I sat at the table and was a foot taller.”

In the Dec. 13 podcast, according to The COVID Blog, Saget also joked about the booster: “I went to the pharmacy the other day and got a booster shot. I should have gotten it in my arm, but I got it in my butt.”



https://breakingnews.exchange/comedian- ... ster-shot/

https://thecovidblog.com/2022/01/09/bob ... ster-shot/
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Linker for Life
Linker for Life
 
Posts: 21950
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Part of your brain!
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor x2
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion x2
The Amanda Nunes of Linker
Original Gif Mafia Member

Re: Bob Saget

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:23 pm

Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Linker for Life
Linker for Life
 
Posts: 21950
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Part of your brain!
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor x2
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion x2
The Amanda Nunes of Linker
Original Gif Mafia Member

Re: Bob Saget

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:13 pm

Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
Pillar
 
Posts: 15513
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Bob Saget

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:29 pm

Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
Pillar
 
Posts: 15513
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Bob Saget

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:34 pm

Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
Pillar
 
Posts: 15513
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Bob Saget

Postby hawdrigoh » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:26 pm

Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
Pillar
 
Posts: 15513
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Bob Saget

Postby hawdrigoh » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:49 pm

Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
Pillar
 
Posts: 15513
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Bob Saget

Postby philphan » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:04 pm

Image
Image

Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Moderator
 
Posts: 28701
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x4)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020, January 2022
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Pillar of Linker
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion
The Amanda Nunes of MMALinker

Re: Bob Saget

Postby SpeakEasy » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:08 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
SpeakEasy wrote:"What he died? I didn't even know he was sick"

His ode to norm after norms passing hit differently than anyone else.

Danny tanner taught me more about growing up then my own parents, he and Mr Feeheny were arguably two of the greatest life lesson teaching television characters ever.

I wasn't even a huge fan of his standup but the man was an important part of entertainment and comedy for a long time, deeply missed and a sad loss for his fans and his family.


As a comedian, Saget had joked in a Nov. 28 Tweet: “I went to the dumbest pharmacist yesterday and asked for my booster and he gave me a child’s seat. I was pissed until I sat at the table and was a foot taller.”

In the Dec. 13 podcast, according to The COVID Blog, Saget also joked about the booster: “I went to the pharmacy the other day and got a booster shot. I should have gotten it in my arm, but I got it in my butt.”



https://breakingnews.exchange/comedian- ... ster-shot/

https://thecovidblog.com/2022/01/09/bob ... ster-shot/



Con i hope it's clear the love I have for you and how important you are to linker.

But this shit is why we can't have nice things or new members, still trying to figure out who's Alt alexK is and what the fuck happened to Frag
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
Image
obviously for a reason."
User avatar
SpeakEasy
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 am
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Oct 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2017

Re: Bob Saget

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:35 pm

SpeakEasy wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
SpeakEasy wrote:"What he died? I didn't even know he was sick"

His ode to norm after norms passing hit differently than anyone else.

Danny tanner taught me more about growing up then my own parents, he and Mr Feeheny were arguably two of the greatest life lesson teaching television characters ever.

I wasn't even a huge fan of his standup but the man was an important part of entertainment and comedy for a long time, deeply missed and a sad loss for his fans and his family.


As a comedian, Saget had joked in a Nov. 28 Tweet: “I went to the dumbest pharmacist yesterday and asked for my booster and he gave me a child’s seat. I was pissed until I sat at the table and was a foot taller.”

In the Dec. 13 podcast, according to The COVID Blog, Saget also joked about the booster: “I went to the pharmacy the other day and got a booster shot. I should have gotten it in my arm, but I got it in my butt.”



https://breakingnews.exchange/comedian- ... ster-shot/

https://thecovidblog.com/2022/01/09/bob ... ster-shot/



Con i hope it's clear the love I have for you and how important you are to linker.

But this shit is why we can't have nice things or new members, still trying to figure out who's Alt alexK is and what the fuck happened to Frag

:lol: :lol:
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Linker for Life
Linker for Life
 
Posts: 21950
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Part of your brain!
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor x2
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion x2
The Amanda Nunes of Linker
Original Gif Mafia Member

Next

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users