Close
Login
Register

Is Jon Jones going to fight again?

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Will Jon fight again?

Yes
1
13%
No
1
13%
I don't care, Jon was never my friend
0
No votes
I don't think I can stand up
1
13%
Fedor
5
63%
 
Total votes : 8

Re: Is Jon Jones going to fight again?

Postby Ghost of PBells » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:42 pm

The only man to defeat Jon Jones is Jon Jones
“You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. This idea is an expression of tribal identity politics and existential dread, not reason. A rational statement cannot—can never—have the slightest effect on an irrational belief.”
User avatar
Ghost of PBells
Purveyor of Pomp and Positivity
Purveyor of Pomp and Positivity
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Accolades: Linker Legend
Former Admin and life blood of linker
All time post leader
Loved by all

Re: Is Jon Jones going to fight again?

Postby hawdrigoh » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:44 pm

Ghost of PBells wrote:The only man to defeat Jon Jones is Jon Jones


Officer Brown.

Spoiler:
There's always someone better than you.

Spoiler:
Unless you're Fedor.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
Pillar
 
Posts: 15207
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Is Jon Jones going to fight again?

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:30 am

Any footage of the arrest? Was he arrested? If so did he notably change his voice up to sound more feminine and cry about having claustrophobia and needing the cop to roll down the windows again?

ohhhhhhh pwwwwwwwwease mistaaaaah offficuuuuuuh roll down the windowwwwww :lol:

He is totally training to fight Ngannou. It will happen soon. Him or Gane. Its totally going to happen and I am being super duper cereal
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back*
User avatar
Mr Meow
The Amanda Nunes of MMALinker
The Amanda Nunes of MMALinker
 
Posts: 12337
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020, Sept 2021 SHOW OFF
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x4)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Awarded the Amanda Nunes belt for holding 2 belts
Pick-Em Champion: Jan 2020, Dec 2020, April 2021, June 2021
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Chat Legend

Re: Is Jon Jones going to fight again?

Postby JTuck34 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:40 am

Yeah he will. Didn't he even tell us he was about to jump into some legal shit just to stay in the spotlight? Now this... :?:

I might be wrong but I think his jump to heavyweight will end up being a very bad idea. I think him bulking up will make him slow and tire quickly.

Also he seems to be in that same trajectory that all other jackson-wink Champs are/were on, he initially thrives and looks unstoppable, but then slowly over time they all fight safe and lose that killer mentality. They seem to just focus on holding on to what they have instead of innovating and focusing on staying ahead of the game.

All of his performances show this with only a few exceptions
7-3
Image
User avatar
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
 
Posts: 7433
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:53 am
Location: The great state of Texas

Re: Is Jon Jones going to fight again?

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:13 pm

JTuck34 wrote:Yeah he will. Didn't he even tell us he was about to jump into some legal shit just to stay in the spotlight? Now this... :?:

I might be wrong but I think his jump to heavyweight will end up being a very bad idea. I think him bulking up will make him slow and tire quickly.

Also he seems to be in that same trajectory that all other jackson-wink Champs are/were on, he initially thrives and looks unstoppable, but then slowly over time they all fight safe and lose that killer mentality. They seem to just focus on holding on to what they have instead of innovating and focusing on staying ahead of the game.

All of his performances show this with only a few exceptions


I agree. Every single fight he does not look great in he says he was partying and not even training broooooooooo. OSP, Gus 1, the fight he lost against Reyes, all of them. So what he showed up shredded as fuck like always, 0 discernible difference what so ever. :lol:

Jones would get pimp smoked by Ngannou and jab and low kicked for a decision against Gane.

Hell even someone like Aspinal would box his head off.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back*
User avatar
Mr Meow
The Amanda Nunes of MMALinker
The Amanda Nunes of MMALinker
 
Posts: 12337
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020, Sept 2021 SHOW OFF
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x4)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Awarded the Amanda Nunes belt for holding 2 belts
Pick-Em Champion: Jan 2020, Dec 2020, April 2021, June 2021
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Chat Legend

Re: Is Jon Jones going to fight again?

Postby MadTitan » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:00 pm

Santa ain't comin this year

:(
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
Image
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 8586
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Is Jon Jones going to fight again?

Postby DanyeWest » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:14 pm

I'm super stoked for the kids that get to do community service with him when they go for the wrist again with him.
Image
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
DanyeWest
Chat Star
Chat Star
 
Posts: 4677
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:50 am
Location: Over Here
Accolades: Ultimate Survivor
Survivor
Fun in chat

Re: Is Jon Jones going to fight again?

Postby 320IDAVE » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:58 am

DanyeWest wrote:I'm super stoked for the kids that get to do community service with him when they go for the wrist again with him.



Last time he showed up with a bunch of down kids in a pic I earned my first FB group ban for quoting a Something about mary quote :geek: :lol:
User avatar
320IDAVE
Role Model
 
Posts: 7915
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Barcelona

Re: Is Jon Jones going to fight again?

Postby philphan » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:22 am

320IDAVE wrote:
DanyeWest wrote:I'm super stoked for the kids that get to do community service with him when they go for the wrist again with him.



Last time he showed up with a bunch of down kids in a pic I earned my first FB group ban for quoting a Something about mary quote :geek: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Moderator
 
Posts: 28041
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x3)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Pillar of Linker

Re: Is Jon Jones going to fight again?

Postby philphan » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:02 pm

Image
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Moderator
 
Posts: 28041
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x3)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Pillar of Linker

Re: Is Jon Jones going to fight again?

Postby DanyeWest » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:56 pm

Plot thickens. Wink kicked him out of the gym. I wonder what they're definition of "a certain amount of time" is until he's allowed back. It's a good thing though that someone, ANYONE, in his circle is doing anything in response to this.
Image
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
DanyeWest
Chat Star
Chat Star
 
Posts: 4677
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:50 am
Location: Over Here
Accolades: Ultimate Survivor
Survivor
Fun in chat

Re: Is Jon Jones going to fight again?

Postby ThaBlackGuy » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:16 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
JTuck34 wrote:Yeah he will. Didn't he even tell us he was about to jump into some legal shit just to stay in the spotlight? Now this... :?:

I might be wrong but I think his jump to heavyweight will end up being a very bad idea. I think him bulking up will make him slow and tire quickly.

Also he seems to be in that same trajectory that all other jackson-wink Champs are/were on, he initially thrives and looks unstoppable, but then slowly over time they all fight safe and lose that killer mentality. They seem to just focus on holding on to what they have instead of innovating and focusing on staying ahead of the game.

All of his performances show this with only a few exceptions


I agree. Every single fight he does not look great in he says he was partying and not even training broooooooooo. OSP, Gus 1, the fight he lost against Reyes, all of them. So what he showed up shredded as fuck like always, 0 discernible difference what so ever. :lol:

Jones would get pimp smoked by Ngannou and jab and low kicked for a decision against Gane.

Hell even someone like Aspinal would box his head off.



I think jones made the move because he knew his chances of getting beat at lhw were really high. He's no longer he's and shoulders above the comp. Reyes beat him... and the dude that ko'd reyes would probably beat him too.

But if he loses to gane or ngaunou he has built in excuses for the loss. The loss is easier on the ego. That's my theory on the jump to hw
Image
shout out to monkeystyle5000 for making this gif

women need to know their place in the octagon...and thats holding up a number and wearing a thong

--Daniel Tosh
User avatar
ThaBlackGuy
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2330
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:16 am

Re: Is Jon Jones going to fight again?

Postby DanyeWest » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:15 pm

DanyeWest wrote:Plot thickens. Wink kicked him out of the gym. I wonder what they're definition of "a certain amount of time" is until he's allowed back. It's a good thing though that someone, ANYONE, in his circle is doing anything in response to this.

Hahahaha. And now he's already taking the "with me against me" role. Idiot. Can't even pretend to be shitty correctly.
Image
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
DanyeWest
Chat Star
Chat Star
 
Posts: 4677
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:50 am
Location: Over Here
Accolades: Ultimate Survivor
Survivor
Fun in chat

Re: Is Jon Jones going to fight again?

Postby philphan » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:22 pm

ThaBlackGuy wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
JTuck34 wrote:Yeah he will. Didn't he even tell us he was about to jump into some legal shit just to stay in the spotlight? Now this... :?:

I might be wrong but I think his jump to heavyweight will end up being a very bad idea. I think him bulking up will make him slow and tire quickly.

Also he seems to be in that same trajectory that all other jackson-wink Champs are/were on, he initially thrives and looks unstoppable, but then slowly over time they all fight safe and lose that killer mentality. They seem to just focus on holding on to what they have instead of innovating and focusing on staying ahead of the game.

All of his performances show this with only a few exceptions


I agree. Every single fight he does not look great in he says he was partying and not even training broooooooooo. OSP, Gus 1, the fight he lost against Reyes, all of them. So what he showed up shredded as fuck like always, 0 discernible difference what so ever. :lol:

Jones would get pimp smoked by Ngannou and jab and low kicked for a decision against Gane.

Hell even someone like Aspinal would box his head off.



I think jones made the move because he knew his chances of getting beat at lhw were really high. He's no longer he's and shoulders above the comp. Reyes beat him... and the dude that ko'd reyes would probably beat him too.

But if he loses to gane or ngaunou he has built in excuses for the loss. The loss is easier on the ego. That's my theory on the jump to hw

:tup: I think you nailed it.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Moderator
 
Posts: 28041
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x3)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Pillar of Linker

Re: Is Jon Jones going to fight again?

Postby MadTitan » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:24 am

So this is all just him being terrified to fight at HW.

I knew it.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
Image
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 8586
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users