Close
Login
Register

Invincible..

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Invincible..

Postby Shuck » Mon May 03, 2021 8:30 pm

is possibly the best fnn anime show I have ever seen

based on the original comic that I never heard of

amazon prime, 1st season 8 episodes, just finished

mix avengers + spiderman + kill bill w/even more blood & guts

huuuuuuge spoiler alert, if you plan on watching it you probably don't want to see this clip.. end to episode 1

Spoiler:
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

- :hand:
Shuck
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Originally joined 03/06/2009
MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019
Survivor
Fantasy A-League Champion: March 2021, April 2021

Re: Invincible..

Postby Alexbkk75 » Mon May 03, 2021 11:05 pm

Somehow, after finishing episode 1, it didn't make me want to continue. Felt too much like a rip off of all comic characters already existing... But I may try again since reviews for this show are pretty solid.

Watched Yasuke on Netflix, I was disappointed they added too much fantasy (especially robots, I mean wtf...), but overall I enjoyed it and really liked the main character.
Alexbkk75
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Shuck » Tue May 04, 2021 12:02 am

Alexbkk75 wrote:Somehow, after finishing episode 1, it didn't make me want to continue. Felt too much like a rip off of all comic characters already existing... But I may try again since reviews for this show are pretty solid.

Watched Yasuke on Netflix, I was disappointed they added too much fantasy (especially robots, I mean wtf...), but overall I enjoyed it and really liked the main character.

Surprised to hear, havent watched any anime in years so maybe Im just ez to please these days, but thought it was pretty awesome

I may have to check that one out
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

- :hand:
Shuck

Accolades: Originally joined 03/06/2009
MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019
Survivor
Fantasy A-League Champion: March 2021, April 2021

Postby Alexbkk75 » Thu May 06, 2021 2:28 pm

Shuck wrote:
Alexbkk75 wrote:Somehow, after finishing episode 1, it didn't make me want to continue. Felt too much like a rip off of all comic characters already existing... But I may try again since reviews for this show are pretty solid.

Surprised to hear, havent watched any anime in years so maybe Im just ez to please these days, but thought it was pretty awesome

I may have to check that one out

Ok, turns out I didn't even watch the proper ending of episode 1 lol. Fixed that, just finished episode 2 and yeah it's pretty good and I'm hooked, you were right!
Alexbkk75
White Belt
White Belt

Return to MMA Discussion