Close
Login
Register

PFL is on right now! ESPN+

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

PFL is on right now! ESPN+

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:52 pm

Watch it!
Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Pillar

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020

Re: PFL is on right now! ESPN+

Postby Alexbkk75 » Sat May 01, 2021 11:40 am

I couldn't watch earlier seasons but I have finally managed to this year. Watched both events, some fun fights and surprises. Also, I don't know if I have OCD but I can't stop looking at the live stats every time a fighter lands something, gets me distracted a lot! I like their concept though, quite unique.

Also, Pettis really isn't going anywhere anymore. I feel the UFC were still paying him a lot and giving him big fights considering that he didn't amount to much since losing his title. I'm sure he'll end up regretting leaving them.
Alexbkk75
Deputy Director Masterbro

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat May 01, 2021 6:44 pm

Alexbkk75 wrote:I couldn't watch earlier seasons but I have finally managed to this year. Watched both events, some fun fights and surprises. Also, I don't know if I have OCD but I can't stop looking at the live stats every time a fighter lands something, gets me distracted a lot! I like their concept though, quite unique.

Also, Pettis really isn't going anywhere anymore. I feel the UFC were still paying him a lot and giving him big fights considering that he didn't amount to much since losing his title. I'm sure he'll end up regretting leaving them.
Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Pillar

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020

Postby Alexbkk75 » Mon May 10, 2021 1:19 am

Just watched their 3rd event and I have to say, the 155 pounds woman division is horrendous... They are mostly fat, out of shape and the talent pool is really non existent. I see no challenge whatsoever for the previous champ, she'll run through them all.

Werdum is in the same spot as Pettis, left the UFC thinking he'll become the new champ here and make an easy million. Well, not looking good right now. When things got to the ground, I thought he had it in the bag, but nope!

Also, Usman's brother looked horrible...
Alexbkk75

Postby Alexbkk75 » Tue May 11, 2021 1:52 pm

Noticed Werdum is getting his loss changed to no contest. They claim Ferreira tapped to the triangle. I find it bullshit, didn't sound like a proper tap and it's not like Werdum let go of the choke after that.
Alexbkk75

Return to MMA Discussion