Close
Login
Register

The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:11 pm

Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
Pillar
 
Posts: 14779
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:14 am

hawdrigoh wrote:Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Image


:lol:
To the ledt luke to the left!
Bisping stole his soul and romero put a bow on that smug fella's career
Image Image
User avatar
JACKnoneREACHER
Blogger
 
Posts: 4029
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:46 pm
Accolades: Survivor

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby hawdrigoh » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:50 am

JACKnoneREACHER wrote: :lol:
To the ledt luke to the left!
Bisping stole his soul and romero put a bow on that smug fella's career


Some of the funniest shit ever happened at Luke's expense.
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
Pillar
 
Posts: 14779
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:52 am

hawdrigoh wrote:
JACKnoneREACHER wrote: :lol:
To the ledt luke to the left!
Bisping stole his soul and romero put a bow on that smug fella's career


Some of the funniest shit ever happened at Luke's expense.

:lol: :lol: you guys are going to Hell for this shit!
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Pillar
 
Posts: 19851
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby hawdrigoh » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:06 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
JACKnoneREACHER wrote: :lol:
To the ledt luke to the left!
Bisping stole his soul and romero put a bow on that smug fella's career


Some of the funniest shit ever happened at Luke's expense.

:lol: :lol: you guys are going to Hell for this shit!


Luke would want it this way.

Image

Spoiler:
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
Pillar
 
Posts: 14779
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:12 am

hawdrigoh wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
JACKnoneREACHER wrote: :lol:
To the ledt luke to the left!
Bisping stole his soul and romero put a bow on that smug fella's career


Some of the funniest shit ever happened at Luke's expense.

:lol: :lol: you guys are going to Hell for this shit!


Luke would want it this way.

Image

Spoiler:


:lol:
Thanks man, i forgot about his energy drink, Chin Drizzler. Odd branding but what do i know
Image Image
User avatar
JACKnoneREACHER
Blogger
 
Posts: 4029
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:46 pm
Accolades: Survivor

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:12 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
JACKnoneREACHER wrote: :lol:
To the ledt luke to the left!
Bisping stole his soul and romero put a bow on that smug fella's career


Some of the funniest shit ever happened at Luke's expense.

:lol: :lol: you guys are going to Hell for this shit!

:lol:
Image Image
User avatar
JACKnoneREACHER
Blogger
 
Posts: 4029
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:46 pm
Accolades: Survivor

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby kezzaman » Sun May 02, 2021 12:04 pm

Image
Image
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
User avatar
kezzaman
OG Linker
 
Posts: 4380
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon May 03, 2021 11:01 am

kezzaman wrote:Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Pillar
 
Posts: 19851
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby kezzaman » Mon May 03, 2021 12:29 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
kezzaman wrote:Image

Spoiler:
Image

Image
Image
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
User avatar
kezzaman
OG Linker
 
Posts: 4380
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon May 03, 2021 3:32 pm

kezzaman wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
kezzaman wrote:Image

Spoiler:
Image

Image

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Pillar
 
Posts: 19851
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon May 03, 2021 4:59 pm

Image
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Pillar
 
Posts: 19851
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon May 03, 2021 11:59 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
kezzaman wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
kezzaman wrote:Image

Spoiler:
Image

Image

Image


Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
Pillar
 
Posts: 14779
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue May 04, 2021 12:10 am

DeceptaCon wrote:Image
Spoiler:
Image


Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
Pillar
 
Posts: 14779
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby kezzaman » Tue May 04, 2021 5:21 am

hawdrigoh wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Image
Spoiler:
Image


Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Image

Image
Image
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
User avatar
kezzaman
OG Linker
 
Posts: 4380
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: philphan