Close
Login
Register

Draft Kings League

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Draft Kings League

Postby willis » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:39 pm

philphan wrote:https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/106211802 Get your picks in.

Heyo! I didn't even see this, just came on to do my thing for DK. Thanks for the help tho. They don't let you make your contest until a couple days before the fights otherwise I would be doing it a lot sooner.
willis
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion

Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: May 2016

Postby philphan » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:05 pm

willis wrote:
philphan wrote:https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/106211802 Get your picks in.

Heyo! I didn't even see this, just came on to do my thing for DK. Thanks for the help tho. They don't let you make your contest until a couple days before the fights otherwise I would be doing it a lot sooner.

haha I'm such a newb at it that I couldn't set my lineup. So I had to import a lineup I'm using in a $10 contest.

Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Juan Archuleta, Gregor Gillespie, Merab Dvalishvili , Weber Almeida. Damir Ismagulov
3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x2)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020
Pillar of Linker

Postby philphan » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:11 am

I messed up and didn't get my picks in. Then I paid 10 bucks to enter a contest and a I nailed it. I go to find out how much I won and find out I got a refund because enough people didin't sign up . AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mrgreen:

Linker MMA Video Vault
Fantasy Fighters- Juan Archuleta, Gregor Gillespie, Merab Dvalishvili , Weber Almeida. Damir Ismagulov
philphan

Survivor (x2)
Pillar of Linker

Postby willis » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:53 pm

LOL! Poor philly

I made a contest, picked my lineup. Scored almost 500. Turns out I was in A DIFFERENT contest. :shock: :shock: :shock:
willis

Postby yoseph » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:45 am

I made it for this one and was doing awesome until Holland decided to lay on his back and do nothing. First experience with draft kings, not too bad. Ill be back
yoseph
Baby Caveman

Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec. 2015, May 2019, Aug. 2019, July 2020
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan. 2017, Mar. 2017
Survivor (x5)

Postby philphan » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:04 pm

yoseph wrote:I made it for this one and was doing awesome until Holland decided to lay on his back and do nothing. First experience with draft kings, not too bad. Ill be back

:lol: Holland fucked me too in pick em. Keep coming back. This draftking is fun.

Linker MMA Video Vault
philphan

Survivor (x2)
Pillar of Linker

Postby yoseph » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:38 pm

philphan wrote:
yoseph wrote:I made it for this one and was doing awesome until Holland decided to lay on his back and do nothing. First experience with draft kings, not too bad. Ill be back

:lol: Holland fucked me too in pick em. Keep coming back. This draftking is fun.

I didnt think he would win but I thought he would land more strikes and at least get some points. Maybe sub attempts
yoseph
Baby Caveman

Survivor (x5)

Postby willis » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:27 am

I find it very hard to believe Holland is a black belt in BJJ. A white belt would have shown more effort.
willis

Postby willis » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:28 am

We did it right this time gentlemen. Get your lineup picked and see if you can take it. Contest is up and ready.

https://dkn.gs/r/pIbuHrzje0CV-SDWE08h9w

Also here is a rule break down for anyone interested:

MMA CLASSIC
In salary cap contests, participants will create a lineup by selecting players listed in the Player Pool. Each player listed has an assigned salary and a valid lineup must not exceed the salary cap of $50,000.

Contest results will be determined by the total points accumulated by each individual lineup entry (scoring rules summarized below).

Participation in each contest must be made only as specified in the Terms of Use. Failure to comply with these Terms of Use will result in disqualification and, if applicable, prize forfeiture.

SCORING
Moves

Strikes

+0.2 Pts

Significant Strikes

+0.2 Pts

Control Time

+0.03 Pts/Second

Takedown

+5 Pts

Reversal/Sweep

+5 Pts

Knockdown

+10 Pts

Fight Conclusion Bonuses

1st Round Win

+90 Pts

2nd Round Win

+70 Pts

3rd Round Win

+45 Pts

4th Round Win

+40 Pts

5th Round Win

+40 Pts

Decision Win

+30 Pts

Quick Win Bonus

(First round win in 60 seconds or less)

+25 Pts

SCORING NOTES
Significant Strikes are any Distance Strike or Clinch/Ground Strikes that are considered "Power Strikes" by official scorers.
A Significant Strike will count as both a strike and a significant strike and will be worth a total of 0.4 Pts
Control Time is the time spent in the dominant position on the ground or in the clinch. +0.03 points are awarded per second.
A Knockdown is awarded to a fighter who knocks his/her opponent down due to debilitation for what the official scorers consider an appreciable amount of time.
A Quick Win Bonus is awarded to the winning fighter if they win in the first round in 60 seconds or less.
LINEUP REQUIREMENTS
Lineups will consist of 6 Fighters.

POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Fighter eligibility determinations and decisions around fighter inclusion into the player pool are at the sole discretion of DraftKings.

PLAYER POOL
The Player Pool will consist of all MMA fighters expected to be on the fight card for the upcoming event. Occasionally a fighter may be missing from the Player Pool due to late injury or other unforeseen circumstances.

In most circumstances, once the Player Pool is established for a Game Set, including positions and salaries, the Player Pool will not be adjusted*. In the rare event that there is a mistake within the Player Pool that would significantly impact game quality, DraftKings reserves the right to correct the mistake after contests for that Game Set have become available. This may result in valid lineups becoming invalid. This would most likely occur shortly after the Player Pool becomes available, far in advance of the contest start time, and participants who have entered contests for the Game Set prior to the adjustment will be notified via email.

A "Game Set" is a set of games used for contests; each contest is tied to one Game Set. Contests tied to the same Game Set can be created at different times. Therefore, game policies are based on the timing of a Game Set being made available, not each individual contest.

*In cases where a fighter withdraws or a fight is canceled, replacement fighters may be added to the player pool up to 24 hours before the event start time. Withdrawn fighters will be labeled as out ("O") and will receive zero points for the scoring period. All changes to the Player Pool will be communicated to entrants via email.

LINEUP EDITS
Lineups may be edited at any time leading up to an event. Each individual fighter will become "locked" at the scheduled start time of the event. A locked fight cannot be added or removed from a roster spot. Locked roster spots for all entries are displayed in contest GameCenters.

If the scheduled start time for an event changes after contests for a Game Set containing that event become available, DraftKings will take measures to ensure the change is reflected on Draft Screens and for lineup editing purposes. In the rare case that an event starts before the scheduled start time, all players within that event will become locked as soon as our feed reflects that the event has begun. Additionally, any swaps that were made after the real-life start time of the event will result in those lineups being disqualified and refunded.

CANCELED, POSTPONED AND RESCHEDULED EVENTS
In the event that an event is cancelled, all player entries will be cancelled and refunded. If an event is postponed or delayed for a reasonable amount of time, as determined by DraftKings in its sole discretion, the contests may remain live until which time the tournament is completed. After final tournament results become available, the contests will be finalized and settled.
willis

Postby yoseph » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:14 am

Picks are in. I'll be shocked if I get many points this time. Im about as informed as a Biden voter on this card.
yoseph
Baby Caveman

Survivor (x5)

Postby willmma » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:07 am

I just saw this. I'll try to join next time
willmma
The Trooper

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019, July 2020, Dec. 2020, Jan. 2021
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan. 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec. 2016, Nov .2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep. 2019, Nov. 2019, May 2020, June 2020, July 2020, Jan. 2021, Feb. 2021, March 2021

Postby willis » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:22 am

And the new Draft King is ME! HAHA! Philly and I duked it out and I managed to pick some winners. Good fun and hoping more of you get in on this soon. We can start making prizes by adding $$$ but I'd like to make it worthwhile for everyone. Once we get 5 or more regulars we will work out those details. Suggestions are welcome. Let's goooooo.
willis

Postby willis » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:38 pm

Next contest is up. Good luck ya bums. Join up if you haven't yet, takes 2 mins.

willis

Postby philphan » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:23 pm

willis wrote:Next contest is up. Good luck ya bums. Join up if you haven't yet, takes 2 mins.

Thanks buddy. I really like this. I'm ready to bet a buck or two when we get more peeps. :tup: :mrgreen:

Linker MMA Video Vault
philphan

Survivor (x2)
Pillar of Linker

Postby willis » Thu May 06, 2021 5:28 pm

New contest up ya bums. Come get it. King Yeast mopped the floor with us last week. See if you can beat his score of 543.98!

It's the easiest fantasy you will ever do and takes all of 3 mins to sign up and pick.

I sound like a fucking commercial, just join already so I can shut up.

willis

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion