Close
Login
Register

Hey TFlock

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Hey TFlock

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:24 pm

Mr Meow wrote:I hope Tflock did not leave for good. He will be missed if so. I always enjoyed him even if we tend to not see things the same way in the political thread.

Tflock. Come back mr sir.

This. We have so few members that each one of you adds a lot of flavour to linker. He put a lot of time into this little community, he should be welcome forever. Any long time linker is a big loss at this point.

Its mmalinker and he liked mma, i couldnt give a single fuck about his political views. Really not evern close to a single fuck. I dont give a fuck about any of your political views as well. Like to talk about mma? You're cool enough to be here in my books. Thats why im here, talk shit about mma.

This is a silly place to talk shit about fights, thats why i come here. Thats why most come here. I don't come here for any kind of political views and if you do you're a knob. Theres no experts here just a bunch of people spouting off about how they feel. Its fine with mma but politics turns into a wierd you are less than me bcause of your thoughts argument. Theres no agreement, no nuance to the conversations it comes down to one is right and one is wrong pick a side. Go have those shitty dead end conversations with peole who signed up to have them, dont bring that trashy me against you mindset to an mma forum.

No one came to linker hoping to shit on someone for their politics, if you did you're an absolute twat. If you think anyone came to an mma forum hoping to read your precious political viewpoint you're also a twat.

Here to talk shit about mma and thats it.

Agter all the time he put in here flock should be welcomed back with open arms and mouths.
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby SpeakEasy » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:54 pm

No one should take anything said by someone on the internet seriously enough to be driven from visiting but tflock was good stuff and belonged on this site.
Like it's been touched on we are such a tiny community and it's hard to even gauge where linker stands, it's like we're some weird social experiment to see how long and desperately grown men can hold onto their penpals but I don't like losing any linker.
Been nice having faces pop back up or make new accounts and just love love idea of getting more traffic here or getting a reddit going or whatever.
Been saying for a while the politics have been getting in the way of our shared love so kills me that flock would leave because of some ribbing.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Oct 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2017

Postby MotivatedStone » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:14 pm

SpeakEasy wrote:No one should take anything said by someone on the internet seriously enough to be driven from visiting but tflock was good stuff and belonged on this site.
Like it's been touched on we are such a tiny community and it's hard to even gauge where linker stands, it's like we're some weird social experiment to see how long and desperately grown men can hold onto their memories of the Golden Age of MMA and when life made sense!
Been nice having faces pop back up or make new accounts and just love love idea of getting more traffic here or getting a reddit going or whatever.
Been saying for a while the politics have been getting in the way of our shared love so kills me that flock would leave because of some ribbing.
MotivatedStone
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:50 pm

SpeakEasy wrote:No one should take anything said by someone on the internet seriously enough to be driven from visiting but tflock was good stuff and belonged on this site.
Like it's been touched on we are such a tiny community and it's hard to even gauge where linker stands, it's like we're some weird social experiment to see how long and desperately grown men can hold onto their penpals but I don't like losing any linker.

Thats a good point too, he should have skin thick enough to take it after being here for so long. Everyone has an off day though, bill had his eagles episode. No one took it more seriously than he did but hes still here posting like a champion.

Linker loves linkers
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby PainDog » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:51 pm

Personally, feel linker is perhaps the most tolerant community on the internet.

I mean, where else could you find a Zionist and an Arab Nationalist advocating the unbanning of a white nationalist?

Any time you share an opinion on anything you're going to get ribbed.

Munir Lazzez Time

Damir Ismagulov Time

Khamzat Chimaev Time

Khabib Nurmagomedov GOAT
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017, Aug 2020
Pillar of Linker

Postby philphan » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:31 pm

Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Curtis Blaydes, Beneil Dariush, Gilbert Burns , Alexander Volkov

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
World Champion
World Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x2)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020
Pillar of Linker

Postby PBells » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:37 pm

JACKnoneREACHER wrote:This. We have so few members that each one of you adds a lot of flavour to linker. He put a lot of time into this little community, he should be welcome forever. Any long time linker is a big loss at this point.

Its mmalinker and he liked mma, i couldnt give a single fuck about his political views. Really not evern close to a single fuck. I dont give a fuck about any of your political views as well. Like to talk about mma? You're cool enough to be here in my books. Thats why im here, talk shit about mma.

This is a silly place to talk shit about fights, thats why i come here. Thats why most come here. I don't come here for any kind of political views and if you do you're a knob. Theres no experts here just a bunch of people spouting off about how they feel. Its fine with mma but politics turns into a wierd you are less than me bcause of your thoughts argument. Theres no agreement, no nuance to the conversations it comes down to one is right and one is wrong pick a side. Go have those shitty dead end conversations with peole who signed up to have them, dont bring that trashy me against you mindset to an mma forum.

No one came to linker hoping to shit on someone for their politics, if you did you're an absolute twat. If you think anyone came to an mma forum hoping to read your precious political viewpoint you're also a twat.

Here to talk shit about mma and thats it.

Agter all the time he put in here flock should be welcomed back with open arms and mouths.

Post of the year. Politics are poison.
PBells
MMA Legend
MMA Legend

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016, Nov 2020
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x3)

Postby Shuck » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:40 pm

Any type of extreme views like politics can be poison..

He let that poison spill into nearly every thread, the kickback he got / asked for was inevitable & quite tame if you ask me

It would be nice to see him back but if someone doesn't want to be here (or can't reap what they sow'd) then tootles, come back when you do

Linker moves on - :hand:
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

- :hand:
Shuck
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Accolades: Originally joined 03/06/2009
MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019
Survivor

Postby PBells » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:46 pm

Shuck wrote:Any type of extreme views like politics can be poison..

He let that poison spill into nearly every thread, the kickback he got / asked for was inevitable & quite tame if you ask me

Not disputing any of that :?:
PBells
MMA Legend
MMA Legend

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016, Nov 2020
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x3)

Postby MiniMan » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:45 pm

PainDog wrote:Personally, feel linker is perhaps the most tolerant community on the internet.

I mean, where else could you find a Zionist and an Arab Nationalist advocating the unbanning of a white nationalist?

Any time you share an opinion on anything you're going to get ribbed.

Indeed.
**MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos**
http://mmalinker.com/forum/mmalinker-members-own-fight-videos-t118417.html

MIDGET STOMPED
:duvalfan, taipeimma, Mikal, username78, 604warrior, beast775
MiniMan
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby philphan » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:36 pm

Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Curtis Blaydes, Beneil Dariush, Gilbert Burns , Alexander Volkov

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
World Champion
World Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x2)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020
Pillar of Linker

Postby Shuck » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:53 pm

PBells wrote:
Shuck wrote:Any type of extreme views like politics can be poison..

Not disputing any of that :?:

:beer: , feel free to wasteland thread & warn op for not stayn on mma topic :tup:
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

- :hand:
Shuck
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Accolades: Originally joined 03/06/2009
MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019
Survivor

Postby willis » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:35 pm

If I am part of the reason he left, I apologize to mmalinker. I would never intentionally drive anyone out. After all the election BS, I have been trying to be less confrontational on the political topics as I felt I was 80 grit sand paper in the threads previously, rubbing everyone the wrong way. I will work harder to avoid singling out fellow linkers.
ImageImage
willis
Black Belt
Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: May 2016

Postby MotivatedStone » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:48 pm

willis wrote:If I am part of the reason he left, I apologize to mmalinker. I would never intentionally drive anyone out. After all the election BS, I have been trying to be less confrontational on the political topics as I felt I was 80 grit sand paper in the threads previously, rubbing everyone the wrong way. I will work harder to avoid singling out fellow linkers.

I'm probably part to blame too, I was the 1st to suggest to the mods to change his name to TrumpFlock and of course Paindog had to take it next level and create a thread asking Linker if his name should be changed. (Probably included a poll too) :lol: :lol: I thought TFlock knew we were just messing with him, I think he just got burned out on politics, he'll be back. I mean they changed Shuck's name to Zionist something :lol:
MotivatedStone
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby PainDog » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:28 pm

MotivatedStone wrote:
willis wrote:If I am part of the reason he left, I apologize to mmalinker. I would never intentionally drive anyone out. After all the election BS, I have been trying to be less confrontational on the political topics as I felt I was 80 grit sand paper in the threads previously, rubbing everyone the wrong way. I will work harder to avoid singling out fellow linkers.

I'm probably part to blame too, I was the 1st to suggest to the mods to change his name to TrumpFlock and of course Paindog had to take it next level and create a thread asking Linker if his name should be changed. (Probably included a poll too) :lol: :lol: I thought TFlock knew we were just messing with him, I think he just got burned out on politics, he'll be back. I mean they changed Shuck's name to Zionist something :lol:

You read the thread...there was nothing malicious there.

Hell, I was ready to turn it into a WWF style angle.

I had the wrestling gifs on standby for Tflock's heel turn.

Munir Lazzez Time

Damir Ismagulov Time

Khamzat Chimaev Time

Khabib Nurmagomedov GOAT
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017, Aug 2020
Pillar of Linker

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion