Close
Login
Register

We don't have much time left. . .

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: We don't have much time left. . .

Postby Shuck » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:50 am

TFlock wrote:
Shuck wrote:Never forget you gimps, that Tower 7 magically collapsed by fire started from fallen debris.. does this look like a building that collapsed from fire?

This planet is fallen to the sea of mindless zombies who will believe anything they are told to believe. i.e Bruins, TFlock, etc

These sheep make up the majority of the human race, they find comfort in not questioning, they prefer to give up their freedom in the illusion of fear

This planet needs a reset, we deserve the pain thats coming.. The light in the tunnel is that there is hope, many are waking up..

Spoiler:
Image - :hand:

:lol: Did you know that I actually look at CNN and Fox News and make my own judgments? Great generalization though :roll:

I’ve watched all of the loose change, zeitgeist videos so you have no clue dude

Do you care that trump lied to everyone about covid? Let me guess, you just brush it off like everything else he does...?

Just went it looked like you were makn some strides you go ahead & take 3 steps back

This isn't bad.. Its getting sad

Finally admitted your obsession w/Trump & here you're bringing him up yet again.. In a thread he was never mentioned

There is a real problem here.. Like a crackhead begging for his fix

Sweat out the addiction through the fluffy fur you must
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

03/09' BBelt Account - Partially Deleted because Shucky always speaks the Truth, Even when I Lie - :hand:

Quake is Coming :thunder: :skullmad:

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019

Postby TFlock » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:14 am

Shuck wrote:
TFlock wrote:
Shuck wrote:Never forget you gimps, that Tower 7 magically collapsed by fire started from fallen debris.. does this look like a building that collapsed from fire?

This planet is fallen to the sea of mindless zombies who will believe anything they are told to believe. i.e Bruins, TFlock, etc

These sheep make up the majority of the human race, they find comfort in not questioning, they prefer to give up their freedom in the illusion of fear

This planet needs a reset, we deserve the pain thats coming.. The light in the tunnel is that there is hope, many are waking up..

Spoiler:

:lol: Did you know that I actually look at CNN and Fox News and make my own judgments? Great generalization though :roll:

Do you care that trump lied to everyone about covid? Let me guess, you just brush it off like everything else he does...?

Just went it looked like you were makn some strides you go ahead & take 3 steps back

Finally admitted your obsession w/Trump & here you're bringing him up yet again.. In a thread he was never mentioned

Shucks logic - anyone who doesn't like trump is compromised and cant think for themselves.

how come you never respond to my questions? you always deflect. talk about sad...

your news feed doesnt show you all of the sketchy shit going on with trump. you're probably completely unaware and in your own bubble. numerous career politicians including many that worked for him and bob Woodward say hes not fit for the job and that hes a threat to the world, etc. you don't care about that? they're all wrong I guess?

you won't answer so don't worry about it :butthurt:
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:

TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby MadTitan » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:23 am

☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:32 am

MadTitan wrote:Image

:lol: care to chime in?....
ImageImage
Spoiler:

TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor

Postby MadTitan » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:42 am

TFlock wrote:
MadTitan wrote:Image

:lol: care to chime in?....

I did!

:hand1:
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shuck » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:58 am

TFlock wrote:
Shuck wrote:
TFlock wrote:

Spoiler:

Shucks logic - anyone who doesn't like trump is compromised and cant think for themselves.

how come you never respond to my questions? you always deflect. talk about sad...

your news feed doesnt show you all of the sketchy shit going on with trump. you're probably completely unaware and in your own bubble. numerous career politicians including many that worked for him and bob Woodward say hes not fit for the job and that hes a threat to the world, etc. you don't care about that? they're all wrong I guess?

you won't answer so don't worry about it :butthurt:

another lovely thread you're trying to derail to feed your habit.. does this obsession have no bounds

as much as you beg for that fix, mi sawy, sweat it out through all that fluffy fur you must

03/09' BBelt Account - Partially Deleted because Shucky always speaks the Truth, Even when I Lie - :hand:

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby MadTitan » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:00 pm

Burn with desire.

Trust is the foundation of EVERYTHING.

Trust in God. Trust in your mother, father, brother, sister, all humanity, trust.

TRUST. Amen.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Shuck you’re the one who randomly brought me up for no reason yet I’m the one trying to derail the thread :lol:

Obsession with a threat to the world is a normal human reaction if you have compassion and empathy. Keep deflecting and living in your warped reality
ImageImage
Spoiler:

TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Survivor

Postby Shuck » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:10 pm

TFlock wrote:Shuck you’re the one who randomly brought me up for no reason yet I’m the one trying to derail the thread :lol:

Obsession with a threat to the world is a normal human reaction if you have compassion and empathy. Keep deflecting and living in your warped reality

You were brought up for a simple reason, needed a prime example for one of Links Fluffiest Sheeps

Nobody will be feeding your fix today, sweat some more you must, so much fur

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby asdfghjkl » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:14 pm

MadTitan wrote:Burn with desire.

Trust is the foundation of EVERYTHING.

Trust in God. Trust in your mother, father, brother, sister, all humanity, trust.

TRUST. Amen.

TRUST THE MEDIA. AMEN.
asdfghjkl
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby TFlock » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:22 pm

Shuck wrote:
TFlock wrote:Shuck you’re the one who randomly brought me up for no reason yet I’m the one trying to derail the thread :lol:

You were brought up for a simple reason, needed a prime example for one of Links Fluffiest Sheeps

Nobody will be feeding your fix today, sweat some more you must, so much fur

Attention linkers - challenge shucks beliefs and you’ll be randomly labeled as someone who can’t think for themselves yet he won’t respond to any of your questions that are meant to create constructive dialogue :|
ImageImage
Spoiler:

TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Survivor

Postby JTuck34 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:39 pm

Calm down, he's crazy as shit but the president is nearly inconsequential anymore.. They're all figureheads that are fine with furthering the cause of the people who own this country.

Jews.

But you knew that though. We all do.
7-3
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert

Postby TFlock » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:42 pm

JTuck34 wrote:

Calm down, he's crazy as shit but the president is nearly inconsequential anymore.. They're all figureheads that are fine with furthering the cause of the people who own this country.

Jews.

Can’t argue with that but at least get someone in there that doesn’t have massive character flaws and doesn’t lie about everything
ImageImage
Spoiler:

TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Survivor

Postby MadTitan » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:22 pm

Fear mongering.

Smoke a joint and stfu please
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby JTuck34 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:23 pm

TFlock wrote:
JTuck34 wrote:

Jews.

Can’t argue with that but at least get someone in there that doesn’t have massive character flaws and doesn’t lie about everything

You just described every president for the last 50 years.
7-3
JTuck34

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion