Close
Login
Register

You know what...FUCK JOE ROGAN

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: You know what...FUCK JOE ROGAN

Postby hawdrigoh » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:44 am

Historians will have to take their time with this one.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 14464
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: You know what...FUCK JOE ROGAN

Postby KARHU-III » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:13 pm

Dunno which link to copy on desktop chrome to make this work

Image Image
User avatar
KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2233
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:05 pm
Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

Re: You know what...FUCK JOE ROGAN

Postby MadTitan » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:49 am

Presidential debate moderated by Joe Rogan?

Never happen. Trump would crush Biden in an open debate.
He's being silenced for a reason. He's incompetent (Biden)

And Trump is a lunatic. Where is the lesser of two evils. That is what we have to choose from. Trump gets zero credit for all he's done, but because he is outspoken and brash, he's a shit human?

Who fucking cares anymore. It's all bullshit.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7598
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: You know what...FUCK JOE ROGAN

Postby asdfghjkl » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:29 pm

MadTitan wrote:Presidential debate moderated by Joe Rogan?

Never happen. Trump would crush Biden in an open debate.
He's being silenced for a reason. He's incompetent (Biden)

And Trump is a lunatic. Where is the lesser of two evils. That is what we have to choose from. Trump gets zero credit for all he's done, but because he is outspoken and brash, he's a shit human?

Who fucking cares anymore. It's all bullshit.


the "good" things "trump" does are all just "pandering".
"everyone" "knows" he is the "antichrist" and "everything" he does is "evil".
before he was president no one had a problem with him. then he became president and the media told me he was bad man. BAD. MAN.
I swear I think for myself.
"reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".
asdfghjkl
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 519
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 12:40 am

Re: You know what...FUCK JOE ROGAN

Postby TFlock » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:40 pm

asdfghjkl wrote:
MadTitan wrote:Presidential debate moderated by Joe Rogan?

Never happen. Trump would crush Biden in an open debate.
He's being silenced for a reason. He's incompetent (Biden)

And Trump is a lunatic. Where is the lesser of two evils. That is what we have to choose from. Trump gets zero credit for all he's done, but because he is outspoken and brash, he's a shit human?

Who fucking cares anymore. It's all bullshit.


the "good" things "trump" does are all just "pandering".
"everyone" "knows" he is the "antichrist" and "everything" he does is "evil".
before he was president no one had a problem with him. then he became president and the media told me he was bad man. BAD. MAN.
I swear I think for myself.
"reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

It’s not the media that tells me, it’s the shit he does and says. Don’t you think he was one of epsteins rape buddies?

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles ... awsuit.pdf
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: You know what...FUCK JOE ROGAN

Postby PBells » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:33 pm

The only solution is to give Trump and Biden DMT and then debate other dimensions and shit under the watchful third eye of Rogan, assuming Biden doesn’t just keel over
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 41906
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x2)

Re: You know what...FUCK JOE ROGAN

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:41 pm

asdfghjkl wrote:
MadTitan wrote:Presidential debate moderated by Joe Rogan?

Never happen. Trump would crush Biden in an open debate.
He's being silenced for a reason. He's incompetent (Biden)

And Trump is a lunatic. Where is the lesser of two evils. That is what we have to choose from. Trump gets zero credit for all he's done, but because he is outspoken and brash, he's a shit human?

Who fucking cares anymore. It's all bullshit.


the "good" things "trump" does are all just "pandering".
"everyone" "knows" he is the "antichrist" and "everything" he does is "evil".
before he was president no one had a problem with him. then he became president and the media told me he was bad man. BAD. MAN.
I swear I think for myself.
"reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

His son-in-law Jared Kushner does reside at 666 5th Avenue, just saying :lol:
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18556
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: You know what...FUCK JOE ROGAN

Postby TFlock » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:43 pm

PBells wrote:The only solution is to give Trump and Biden DMT and then debate other dimensions and shit under the watchful third eye of Rogan, assuming Biden doesn’t just keel over

:lol: I’d pay to see that
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: You know what...FUCK JOE ROGAN

Postby kezzaman » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:33 pm

TFlock wrote:
PBells wrote:The only solution is to give Trump and Biden DMT and then debate other dimensions and shit under the watchful third eye of Rogan, assuming Biden doesn’t just keel over

:lol: I’d pay to see that

:lol: that would be a chat worthy event for sure
Image
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
User avatar
kezzaman
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4126
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

Re: You know what...FUCK JOE ROGAN

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:26 am

kezzaman wrote:
TFlock wrote:
PBells wrote:The only solution is to give Trump and Biden DMT and then debate other dimensions and shit under the watchful third eye of Rogan, assuming Biden doesn’t just keel over

:lol: I’d pay to see that

:lol: that would be a chat worthy event for sure

Assuming you can manage to not ban anyone with a contrary opinion to yours BOYYYYYY
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10003
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: You know what...FUCK JOE ROGAN

Postby Bullgooseloony » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:11 am

That's a fucking FAT paycheck for Joe, besides, Google/Youtube is censoring opinions that don't align with the Communist propaganda along with Apple, FB, Twitter and Amazon/IG etc. All those fuckers are trying to sell us to China. I've been meaning to dust off my Spotify account anyway.
User avatar
Bullgooseloony
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:50 am
Accolades: Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: You know what...FUCK JOE ROGAN

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:12 am

Bullgooseloony wrote:That's a fucking FAT paycheck for Joe, besides, Google/Youtube is censoring opinions that don't align with the Communist propaganda along with Apple, FB, Twitter and Amazon/IG etc. All those fuckers are trying to sell us to China. I've been meaning to dust off my Spotify account anyway.

Agenda21
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18556
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: You know what...FUCK JOE ROGAN

Postby warriorxv » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:55 am

Bullgooseloony wrote:That's a fucking FAT paycheck for Joe, besides, Google/Youtube is censoring opinions that don't align with the Communist propaganda along with Apple, FB, Twitter and Amazon/IG etc. All those fuckers are trying to sell us to China. I've been meaning to dust off my Spotify account anyway.

If someone offered me 100 million for anything..it would be hard to say no. He did what most would.
Image
User avatar
warriorxv
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 6225
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:57 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC
Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: May 2016

Re: You know what...FUCK JOE ROGAN

Postby PBells » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:50 am

Bullgooseloony wrote:That's a fucking FAT paycheck for Joe, besides, Google/Youtube is censoring opinions that don't align with the Communist propaganda along with Apple, FB, Twitter and Amazon/IG etc. All those fuckers are trying to sell us to China. I've been meaning to dust off my Spotify account anyway.


Spotify isn’t any better, they’ve already had multiple meetings about the more controversial JRE episodes and the alphabet-people are trying to get him canned already
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 41906
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x2)

Re: You know what...FUCK JOE ROGAN

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:37 pm

PBells wrote:
Bullgooseloony wrote:That's a fucking FAT paycheck for Joe, besides, Google/Youtube is censoring opinions that don't align with the Communist propaganda along with Apple, FB, Twitter and Amazon/IG etc. All those fuckers are trying to sell us to China. I've been meaning to dust off my Spotify account anyway.


Spotify isn’t any better, they’ve already had multiple meetings about the more controversial JRE episodes and the alphabet-people are trying to get him canned already

Hoe Rogan is a fucking sellout, I hope it was worth it!
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18556
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DeceptaCon