Close
Login
Register

Sean O'Malley | Food Truck Diaries | BELOW THE BELT

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Sean O'Malley | Food Truck Diaries | BELOW THE BELT

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:34 am

Suga is looking prime for a mauling. Dude is believing his own hype too much. “Yeah, he’s good but I.......”, “his ko was sick, but mine......”, “and online the fans say ‘Suga, your the man’”, “I had a draw with Melendez while rolling”.....lol. Bullshit it was a draw. Probably just didn’t get subbed. Big difference.

And who knew that Suga and Shuck are both Cucks? Lol.

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: Sean O'Malley | Food Truck Diaries | BELOW THE BELT

Postby Shuck » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:03 am

:lol: first the Ladyboy dedicates his Sig to me, now all of his threads :lol:

I have clearly underestimated my Power of owning so much real estate in your head

Lovely thread, carry on Ladyboy, your Master Approves :tup:
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

03/09' BBelt Account - Partially Deleted because Shucky always speaks the Truth, Even when I Lie - :hand:

Quake is Coming :thunder: :skullmad:
Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019

Postby warriorxv » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:29 am

Brendan couldn’t keep Sean’s sack out of his mouth man. Breath stinks of sucking Sean’s asshole.

“No man, we all think it’s all about you.”, “I totally agree the entire week was about you”, “you’re the next big ticket”, “etc and etc.

Brendan is such an annoying fag. I wish he never became friends with joe. He would have had that shit career for Mma, and would have fucked off into the sunset.

Now, we have this simple jack talking about anything and everything he thinks he should because he loves his voice and opinion more than anything.

His comedy fucking blows, he had to retire mma because he was shit. Fuck that loser.

My favourite part is when brendan talks about going hard in the gym. “Yeah, me and my buddy Shane carwin used to go hard in the gym. No one got knocked out or anything”.

Liar, brendan. Your shit chin and dumbass clearly got rocked by carwin that the moment you mention practice with him you need to mention you didn’t get kod.
warriorxv
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: May 2016

Postby MadTitan » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:34 pm

You couldn't pay me to listen to these two thick headed fools talk for more than 3 seconds
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby jblaze » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:32 pm

Yeah I concur rolling through the bottom half of the division isn't much to brag about, Also he only has three years before he will have to move up to his natural weight class. He is definitely a fun fighter to watch but is asking for a beatdown with that attitude.
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt

Return to MMA Discussion