Close
Login
Register

“The US Is A Beautiful Place, Filled With Assholes”

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: “The US Is A Beautiful Place, Filled With Assholes”

Postby TFlock » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:40 am

paindog - if the human race can survive, I expect that one day we will be smart enough to nurture each other so that we prevent these so called "monsters" through changes to the systems in place and society as a whole. I understand that in our current system we need to take them out of society to prevent them from acting out again but I hope one day through AI we will be able to understand what causes it and prevent it 100%. rehabilitate the ones that slip through the cracks as we continue to evolve as a species with the goal of eventually completely eliminating crime not through fear of retribution but through something else.. who knows what that is? I guess many people use faith for purpose but there are still wars and murders just simply because someone doesn't have the same religion as you. the next 50 years are going to be veeeerrrrrryyyyyy interesting :biggrin:
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:

TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby MadTitan » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:33 pm

☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby jblaze » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:37 am

Damn Paindog is a philosopher. At the end of the day though we still need money or resources and conflict with others is inevitable. We clothe ourselves in religion or ideology in an attempt to feel superior to others. What is the right way to live? The right way is how the original man lived but we move in the opposite direction.
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:21 am

jblaze wrote:Damn Paindog is a philosopher. At the end of the day though we still need money or resources and conflict with others is inevitable. We clothe ourselves in religion or ideology in an attempt to feel superior to others. What is the right way to live? The right way is how the original man lived but we move in the opposite direction.

Damn right. Ignorance is bliss so they say :P

Will the human race ever figure out a way to live without money and conflict? AI will tell us this answer soon 8)
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:

TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby PainDog » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:01 pm

I know everyone wants this thread to die but I thought these videos were informative

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Arslanaliev Time

Khabib Nurmagomedov Time
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion