Close
Login
Register

“The US Is A Beautiful Place, Filled With Assholes”

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

“The US Is A Beautiful Place, Filled With Assholes”

Postby bruins2012 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:54 am

Prove me wrong you god damn bums.

:P
Last edited by bruins2012 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: “The US Is A Disgusting Place, Filled With Assholes”

Postby kezzaman » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:38 am

Forrest back by popular demand [TW@S]
kezzaman
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby PBells » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:12 am

It's okay. Wish more people could unite for the greater good.
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x2)

Postby warriorxv » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:52 am

Still puzzles me why trump is more orange than any other colour.
warriorxv
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: May 2016

Postby jblaze » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:53 pm

Yeah and I'm sure Chiang Kai Shek was a nice guy.
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt

Re: �The US Is A Disgusting Place, Filled With Assholes�

Postby ebickmeyer » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:26 pm

I work with many.
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
ebickmeyer
Black Belt
Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: June 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: July 2018, Jan 2019, Feb 2019, Apr 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Apr 2017
Survivor (x2)

Postby Asso » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:29 pm

Our police system is broken, and we have no leadership. Both parties are corrupt and power-hungry. There are a lot of stupid people here, as you can tell by reading comments on social media. For example, I had to school some old bitch today who was saying racism and racial disparity doesn't exist, because it's just a mindset that can be cured if you just "stay positive." It's baffling how ignorant people are about the living hell many of our people are born into and how easily they can be overlooked or passed over. Of course this hag lives on a golf course in boca raton.

But I live in a cool area, Miami and Orlando Florida, where people are cool, and the land is beautiful. There are pockets of these places, like I really want to see Colorado, and to a lesser extent, California. Oregon seems beautiful as well.

This picture essentially covers our police system in this country.
Asso
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:21 am

Asso wrote:Our police system is broken, and we have no leadership. Both parties are corrupt and power-hungry. There are a lot of stupid people here, as you can tell by reading comments on social media. For example, I had to school some old bitch today who was saying racism and racial disparity doesn't exist, because it's just a mindset that can be cured if you just "stay positive." It's baffling how ignorant people are about the living hell many of our people are born into and how easily they can be overlooked or passed over. Of course this hag lives on a golf course in boca raton.

But I live in a cool area, Miami and Orlando Florida, where people are cool, and the land is beautiful. There are pockets of these places, like I really want to see Colorado, and to a lesser extent, California. Oregon seems beautiful as well.

Sometimes I feel ashamed to be white because of the trash that comes from people like that lady you just mentioned. Assuming she’s white.

I think the problem is that a lot of people decide certain things that they believe in at a certain point in their lives and that’s the end of it. Never expand on that thought ever again. It’s a feeling of security in an uncertain world. That lady needs to believe that just “staying positive” works for everyone.

I’m trying to stay positive but I can’t! Haha
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:

TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby TFlock » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:27 am

Chappelle dropping knowledge :gold:
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:

TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: “The US Is A Beautiful Place, Filled With Assholes”

Postby willis » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:21 am

What I find absolutely repulsive is how easily people defend their stereotype by forcing other stereotypes on different people. Like saying all cops are power tripping, or all white people are privileged or all black people in America face racism. NOTHING in this world is that cut and dry. People need to wake up to reality.
ImageImage
willis
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: May 2016

Postby PBells » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:33 am

willis wrote:What I find absolutely repulsive is how easily people defend their stereotype by forcing other stereotypes on different people. Like saying all cops are power tripping, or all white people are privileged or all black people in America face racism. NOTHING in this world is that cut and dry. People need to wake up to reality.

This. "Let's fight mass-generalization with mass-generalization!" seems to be all the rage on Facebook. "The Left" is treating police like they think "The Right" treats Muslims and they don't see the hypocrisy.
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x2)

Postby H.K.D. » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:35 am

PBells wrote:
willis wrote:What I find absolutely repulsive is how easily people defend their stereotype by forcing other stereotypes on different people. Like saying all cops are power tripping, or all white people are privileged or all black people in America face racism. NOTHING in this world is that cut and dry. People need to wake up to reality.

This. "Let's fight mass-generalization with mass-generalization!" seems to be all the rage on Facebook. "The Left" is treating police like they think "The Right" treats Muslims and they don't see the hypocrisy.

All of this shit!

I hate everyone equally.
:fu: :skull: :fu:

Except Bruins, I have a little more hate for that underage asian t girl banging faggot.

Jk man. :heart:
RIP Lemmy #Lemmyisgod #Godisdead
H.K.D.
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby Asso » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:55 am

TFlock wrote:
Asso wrote:Our police system is broken, and we have no leadership. Both parties are corrupt and power-hungry. There are a lot of stupid people here, as you can tell by reading comments on social media. For example, I had to school some old bitch today who was saying racism and racial disparity doesn't exist, because it's just a mindset that can be cured if you just "stay positive." It's baffling how ignorant people are about the living hell many of our people are born into and how easily they can be overlooked or passed over. Of course this hag lives on a golf course in boca raton.

Sometimes I feel ashamed to be white because of the trash that comes from people like that lady you just mentioned. Assuming she’s white.

I think the problem is that a lot of people decide certain things that they believe in at a certain point in their lives and that’s the end of it. Never expand on that thought ever again. It’s a feeling of security in an uncertain world. That lady needs to believe that just “staying positive” works for everyone.

Yea man I hear you. But it's like a certain subsection of white people. It's all old, white Conservative people. I don' think most people are like this, but I guess I torture myself following both extreme right and left pages on like facebook, just to get an idea of how people think. The extremities on both ends are disturbing. And fortunately, I think that far right, super narrow view of "systemic racism is a state of mind" is going to die out with these people, because as you say, they're too old at this point to be enlightened about other possibilities.

:lol: these people were seriously mad at people taking down Confederate statues saying, "If they can take down our statues, we can take down MLK statues!" Like, imagine thinking that MLK is somehow on the same level as people who fought for the right to keep slaves. it's a level of stupidity I can't fathom, and these people are adults. I imagine it's like if I lived in Germany and saw a statue with Hitler smiling and giving me the thumbs up. I'd feel pretty pissed.

But this is coming from someone who thought the BLM movement was retarded. My first instinct was, "Yea, all lives matter." But the whole point of it is to say, yes, Black lives matter, because if you watch the news, it's clear they don't. Because cops can terrorize their communities without recourse. I'm glad that we can no longer hide the complete farce that policing has become in this country.
Asso
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby Asso » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:59 am

Man, you're right. I think at least 40% of cops are good. You can find this statistic by searching "40% of cops" on Google.
Asso
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby willis » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:14 pm

Asso wrote:
TFlock wrote:

Yea man I hear you. But it's like a certain subsection of white people. It's all old, white Conservative people. I don' think most people are like this, but I guess I torture myself following both extreme right and left pages on like facebook, just to get an idea of how people think. The extremities on both ends are disturbing. And fortunately, I think that far right, super narrow view of "systemic racism is a state of mind" is going to die out with these people, because as you say, they're too old at this point to be enlightened about other possibilities.

:lol: these people were seriously mad at people taking down Confederate statues saying, "If they can take down our statues, we can take down MLK statues!" Like, imagine thinking that MLK is somehow on the same level as people who fought for the right to keep slaves. it's a level of stupidity I can't fathom, and these people are adults. I imagine it's like if I lived in Germany and saw a statue with Hitler smiling and giving me the thumbs up. I'd feel pretty pissed.

But this is coming from someone who thought the BLM movement was retarded. My first instinct was, "Yea, all lives matter." But the whole point of it is to say, yes, Black lives matter, because if you watch the news, it's clear they don't. Because cops can terrorize their communities without recourse. I'm glad that we can no longer hide the complete farce that policing has become in this country.

You know, MLK would probably shit all over the BLM movement. He wouldn't condone looting, rioting, or destruction of property. He wasn't perfect, as I am not, but he seemed to want equality for AND from the people. All people, not blacks, whites, yellows, whatever. This is where the message gets misconstrued. It's not Black Lives Matter, it's not All Lives Matter, it's OUR LIVES MATTER. We are all affected by the current events. Cops, civilians, rich, poor, minority, majority. Fight segregation. Fight corporate agenda. Fight government policy. These are the ruling powers.
ImageImage
willis
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: May 2016

Next

Return to MMA Discussion