Close
Login
Register

UFC Makes $45,000,000, Pays Fighters $3,500,000

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

UFC Makes $45,000,000, Pays Fighters $3,500,000

Postby bruins2012 » Tue May 12, 2020 9:51 pm

Henry Cejudo demanded $2 million per fight, got $350k, retired.

The amount of $ and the revenue sharing split between the UFC and their fighters is a fookin joke. They maybe pay out 15-20% to f the revenue and hoard the rest for themselves.


:P
Last edited by bruins2012 on Wed May 13, 2020 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GSP is a lame
He lost to BJ
He lost to Hendricks
He ducked the rematch
He ducked Silva
He ducked Whittaker
He would lose to Nick in no time limit
He's the fakest champ ever crowned
abcd tells no lies

“Shuck the Cuck” lol



When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 19497
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: ***UFC Screws Over Cejudo***

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue May 12, 2020 9:52 pm

bruins2012 wrote:Henry Cejudo demanded $2 million per fight, got $350k, retired.

The amount of $ and the revenue sharing split between the UFC and their fighters is a fookin joke. They maybe pay out 15-20% to f the revenue and hoard the rest for themselves.


:P

It's kind of like Women's Golf, Women's Basketball, soccer, etc etc etc. Nobody wants to watch a 135 pound midget fight. You really think that little troll deserves 2 million a fight? :lol:
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9744
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: ***UFC Screws Over Cejudo***

Postby yoseph » Tue May 12, 2020 9:54 pm

Cejudo isn't even worth that much.
User avatar
yoseph
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4292
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 4:17 pm
Location: 209
Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec. 2015, May 2019, Aug. 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan. 2017, Mar. 2017
Survivor (x3)

Re: ***UFC Screws Over Cejudo***

Postby kezzaman » Tue May 12, 2020 10:05 pm

They use the money to grow the brand and the sport, if the UFC dies fighters aint going to make shit.
Image
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
User avatar
kezzaman
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3975
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

Re: ***UFC Screws Over Cejudo***

Postby jblaze » Tue May 12, 2020 10:32 pm

He shoud have called out Conor and had a red panty night.
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2892
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 am

Re: ***UFC Screws Over Cejudo***

Postby TFlock » Tue May 12, 2020 10:44 pm

I actually like watching him fight now because most of his fights end up with a finish. They’re fast little fuckers and there’s always someone pushing the pace.

Pay the man at least so all of his haters can have someone to cheer against :lol:
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Moderator
 
Posts: 4638
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: ***UFC Screws Over Cejudo***

Postby warriorxv » Tue May 12, 2020 11:13 pm

People just don’t care about that division because like said previously, they are midgets.

Do I agree with how much the ufcs pay percentage to the fighters is? No..

Do I give a shit about that division? Not at all. The reality is that not many do. It’s why they didn’t care to lose DJ, now Henry..it was a failed money making division.

Think about it this way, we had no sports for 2 months and everyone was insanely excited for the ufc and LITERALLY all people in chat and a lot of forums agreed that the only fight they didn’t look forward to was the females and the midget fight. The midget fight was with someone who was a double champ. That says it all in a way..

Sure the fight didn’t turn out horrible and it was worth a watch, but not many actually give a shit about that result or those fighters personally. The females turned out to be a very, very boring sparing session.
Image
User avatar
warriorxv
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6003
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:57 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC
Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: May 2016

Re: ***UFC Screws Over Cejudo***

Postby abcd » Wed May 13, 2020 2:28 am

bruins2012 wrote:Henry Cejudo demanded $2 million per fight, got $350k, retired.

The amount of $ and the revenue sharing split between the UFC and their fighters is a fookin joke. They maybe pay out 15-20% to f the revenue and hoard the rest for themselves.


:P

Shuck the cuck isn't part of the signature
That's something you gotta at least space out
I thought sig bet meant you had to remove yours and wear what the winner gave you for said time

At least separate the shit
Don't be a lame
abcd
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 979
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 am
Accolades: Fantasy Draft C-League Champion: May 2018 (Final)

Re: ***UFC Screws Over Cejudo***

Postby bruins2012 » Wed May 13, 2020 3:38 am

All these bums saying they don’t like watching midgets fight? GTFOH with that nonsense. You were the same bums back in the days saying how the LWs are too small and aren’t entertaining.

Nothing but legends and killers at 135 & 145lbs. Cejudo has been finishing all his recent fights in devastating fashion. A 2-division Champ and an Olympic GM.

50/50 split is what the UFC should do before the Ali Act gets enacted and then you’ll see the fighters getting the lion share of all the revenue, like how boxing is......with a thousand shitty belts and non of the top guys fighting each other consistently.

With the amount of PPV buys the event did there is no reason why the champions on the card shouldn’t be getting $1,000,000 just to show.

:P
GSP is a lame
He lost to BJ
He lost to Hendricks
He ducked the rematch
He ducked Silva
He ducked Whittaker
He would lose to Nick in no time limit
He's the fakest champ ever crowned
abcd tells no lies

“Shuck the Cuck” lol



When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 19497
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: ***UFC Screws Over Cejudo***

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed May 13, 2020 4:55 am

bruins2012 wrote:All these bums saying they don’t like watching midgets fight? GTFOH with that nonsense. You were the same bums back in the days saying how the LWs are too small and aren’t entertaining.

Nothing but legends and killers at 135 & 145lbs. Cejudo has been finishing all his recent fights in devastating fashion. A 2-division Champ and an Olympic GM.

50/50 split is what the UFC should do before the Ali Act gets enacted and then you’ll see the fighters getting the lion share of all the revenue, like how boxing is......with a thousand shitty belts and non of the top guys fighting each other consistently.

With the amount of PPV buys the event did there is no reason why the champions on the card shouldn’t be getting $1,000,000 just to show.

:P

TLDR nobody cares dude. You and I would both beat the holy fuckity fuck out of Cejudo. And that's why neither you nor I really give a shit. Along with the populace at large. Come man. Move it along.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9744
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: ***UFC Screws Over Cejudo***

Postby bruins2012 » Wed May 13, 2020 5:31 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:All these bums saying they don’t like watching midgets fight? GTFOH with that nonsense. You were the same bums back in the days saying how the LWs are too small and aren’t entertaining.

Nothing but legends and killers at 135 & 145lbs. Cejudo has been finishing all his recent fights in devastating fashion. A 2-division Champ and an Olympic GM.

50/50 split is what the UFC should do before the Ali Act gets enacted and then you’ll see the fighters getting the lion share of all the revenue, like how boxing is......with a thousand shitty belts and non of the top guys fighting each other consistently.

With the amount of PPV buys the event did there is no reason why the champions on the card shouldn’t be getting $1,000,000 just to show.

:P

TLDR nobody cares dude. You and I would both beat the holy fuckity fuck out of Cejudo. And that's why neither you nor I really give a shit. Along with the populace at large. Come man. Move it along.



Cejudo would demolish anyone in this website with ease.

:P
GSP is a lame
He lost to BJ
He lost to Hendricks
He ducked the rematch
He ducked Silva
He ducked Whittaker
He would lose to Nick in no time limit
He's the fakest champ ever crowned
abcd tells no lies

“Shuck the Cuck” lol



When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 19497
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: ***UFC Screws Over Cejudo***

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed May 13, 2020 5:58 am

bruins2012 wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:All these bums saying they don’t like watching midgets fight? GTFOH with that nonsense. You were the same bums back in the days saying how the LWs are too small and aren’t entertaining.

Nothing but legends and killers at 135 & 145lbs. Cejudo has been finishing all his recent fights in devastating fashion. A 2-division Champ and an Olympic GM.

50/50 split is what the UFC should do before the Ali Act gets enacted and then you’ll see the fighters getting the lion share of all the revenue, like how boxing is......with a thousand shitty belts and non of the top guys fighting each other consistently.

With the amount of PPV buys the event did there is no reason why the champions on the card shouldn’t be getting $1,000,000 just to show.

:P

TLDR nobody cares dude. You and I would both beat the holy fuckity fuck out of Cejudo. And that's why neither you nor I really give a shit. Along with the populace at large. Come man. Move it along.



Cejudo would demolish anyone in this website with ease.

:P

Challenge accepted
Spoiler:
As critical as I am of you, You'd kill that little cringe midget. I have faith.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9744
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: ***UFC Screws Over Cejudo***

Postby bruins2012 » Wed May 13, 2020 10:04 am

Y’all are a bunch of dumb fookin bums.

Spoiler:
Image



UFC 249 sold 700,000 PPV buys. That’s $45,000,000. The total fighter payout was $3,558,000. Basically 12% of the revenue went to the fighters.


Y’all are some stupid motherfuckers.

Pillar Bruins2012 tells no lies. :tup:


:P
GSP is a lame
He lost to BJ
He lost to Hendricks
He ducked the rematch
He ducked Silva
He ducked Whittaker
He would lose to Nick in no time limit
He's the fakest champ ever crowned
abcd tells no lies

“Shuck the Cuck” lol



When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 19497
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: UFC Makes $45,000,000, Pays Fighters $3,500,000

Postby bruins2012 » Wed May 13, 2020 11:36 pm

Image
GSP is a lame
He lost to BJ
He lost to Hendricks
He ducked the rematch
He ducked Silva
He ducked Whittaker
He would lose to Nick in no time limit
He's the fakest champ ever crowned
abcd tells no lies

“Shuck the Cuck” lol



When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 19497
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: UFC Makes $45,000,000, Pays Fighters $3,500,000

Postby jblaze » Thu May 14, 2020 12:03 am

They have other television deals so it's more like 100 million.
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2892
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 am

Next

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users