Close
Login
Register

Bones arrested AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Bones arrested AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:15 am

This is just pathetic. The dude was straight up whimpering and crying to get the cop to let him go at several points.

The dude is acting normal then the second the cuffs go on he is crying "I have anxiety I have anxiety the cuffs are too tight!"

What a fucking pussy

"Please just let me take my hoody off, I have anxiety i have anxiety!"

What a pussy

"I have short term memory loss I get punched in the head for a living"

What a pussy.

"I am so scared for my family! sir please roll down my window! I am so scared for my family"

What a pussy

The dude could not be more of a drama queen. Trying to get his way out of a ticket with this pathetic beta male talk is just so fucking weak,

I have anxiety pwwwwwwwease dont aaawwwwest me! - Says the guy who a month ago lost to Dominick FUCKING REYES and still claims to be the GOAT

Spoiler:
oh pwwwwwease dont awwwwwest me i have anxiety!!!! :lol: :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Pick-Em Champion: January 2020

Postby philphan » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:10 am

Mr Meow wrote:This is just pathetic. The dude was straight up whimpering and crying to get the cop to let him go at several points.

The dude is acting normal then the second the cuffs go on he is crying "I have anxiety I have anxiety the cuffs are too tight!"

What a fucking pussy

What a pussy

What a pussy.

"I am so scared for my family! sir please roll down my window! I am so scared for my family"

What a pussy

The dude could not be more of a drama queen. Trying to get his way out of a ticket with this pathetic beta male talk is just so fucking weak,

I have anxiety pwwwwwwwease dont aaawwwwest me! - Says the guy who a month ago lost to Dominick FUCKING REYES and still claims to be the GOAT

Spoiler:

:lol: :lol: I know man, very pawthetic. :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters-

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar & Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017, Jan/Feb 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x2)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019, Feb 2020

Postby asdfghjkl » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:04 pm

jblaze wrote:Not to support his shitty behaviours. I just wonder how all of you would feel to have every stupid thing you do go viral?

I wouldnt mind cause I dont drink and drive with guns and it would also mean I'd be rich otherwise nobody would give a fuck otherwise.

Cant believe the asshats who try to defend this asshat.

Only celebrities get people crying for their help. Anybody who does that is a complete fucking loser. This guy is laughing all the way to his mansion. Nothing is going to happen to him.

PSA: HES A FUCKING CELEBRITY YOU RETARDS. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
asdfghjkl
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby jblaze » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:36 pm

asdfghjkl wrote:
jblaze wrote:Not to support his shitty behaviours. I just wonder how all of you would feel to have every stupid thing you do go viral?

I wouldnt mind cause I dont drink and drive with guns and it would also mean I'd be rich otherwise nobody would give a fuck otherwise.

Cant believe the asshats who try to defend this asshat.

Only celebrities get people crying for their help. Anybody who does that is a complete fucking loser. This guy is laughing all the way to his mansion. Nothing is going to happen to him.

PSA: HES A FUCKING CELEBRITY YOU RETARDS. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

I never said he shouldn't go to jail. I never said he shouldn't get his license suspended/revoked like everyone else. The thing is nobody on this site works as hard as Jon Jones. He deserves whatever consequences negative and positive that cone with his actions. I just feel like Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell got away with allot of the same stupid shit. There are camera phones and bodycams everywhere now and all of Jones antics are caught.on camera. Even if nobody on this site is dirty enough to leave the scene of an accident or eyepoke someone in a fair athletic contest you have still done allot of dirty shit.
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:45 pm

Mr Meow wrote:This is just pathetic. The dude was straight up whimpering and crying to get the cop to let him go at several points.

What a fucking pussy

What a pussy

What a pussy.

What a pussy

Spoiler:

:lol: :lol: :lol: listen to how Elmer pleads. That's what your post reminded me of...video is pretty dark :lol:
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby philphan » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:10 pm

Jon Jones pleads guilty to DWI, says he has 'unhealthy relationship' with alcohol in apology
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/jon-jones- ... 59302.html

Jon Jones’ latest legal issue is coming to an early end.

The UFC light heavyweight champion pleaded guilty in New Mexico to driving while intoxicated, MMA Fighting reports. Jones was arrested on March 26 after police reportedly found him visibly inebriated in a car with the engine running while responding to reports of gunshots.

Jones had been facing charges of aggravated DWI, negligent use of a firearm, no proof of insurance in the vehicle and possession of an open container.
Jon Jones’ statement on DWI plea

An hour after the news of Jones’ guilty plea broke, the fighter released a statement apologizing for his actions and saying he has an unhealthy relationship with alcohol.

Jon Jones’ plea deal

In a deal with the prosecution, Jones reportedly agreed to one year supervised probation and four days of house arrest.

Jones will also reportedly have to complete a minimum a 90-day drug treatment outpatient program, 48 hours of community service, pay a $500 fine, wear an ankle monitor during his house arrest and install an ignition interlock device in his car.

A statement explaining the sentence by Bernalillo County District Attorney spokesperson Michael Patrick, via MMA Fighting:

”Jones took responsibility for his actions early on in the case, and in doing so, the state agreed to one year (of) supervised probation,” Patrick wrote. “Normally, the state would be requesting a pre-sentencing report and a recommendation to substance recovery court, however, due to COVID-19 it is not clear the program can accept anyone at this time.

”It is also the reason that we are agreeing to the four days on (community custody program) with 90 days for turn-in (the metropolitan jail just reported a new case of COVID-19). Jones is still required to complete a minimum of 90 day out-patient treatment, maximum fines and fees, community service and all other requirements of reporting to probation. His attorney and Mr. Jones have been made aware that if he fails to do this, the State will seek to impose the balance of any jail time without regard for any exceptional circumstances.”

What about UFC punishment for Jon Jones?

That will likely end the saga for Jones as far as legal repercussions go. As for his career, the jury is still out.

UFC president Dana White has yet to comment on the situation, though there have been calls for Jones to be suspended or stripped of his light heavyweight belt for an incredible third time. There has also naturally been a torrent of schadenfreude against a UFC legend who has been unable to stay out of trouble.

Now that Jones’ legal situation has been sorted out, that could open the door for White to make a decision.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters-

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar & Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017, Jan/Feb 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x2)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019, Feb 2020

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:58 pm

Daddy wins again :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory

Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby reasontat2 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:23 am

Enablers. It sounds suspect to be honest. Sounds like a way to stay relevant in a time of relatively no spotlight. Like I said, he may be cycling on the juice. That good ol "pulsing" effect lol
reasontat2
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:07 am

DC said it best

“For a guy that has these issues, whether it be alcohol, whether it be drugs, that dead time is your worst enemy,” Cormier said. “Because all those vices start to pull at you, especially when you’re sitting at home with nothing to do, especially if you’re not a person who does that a lot. Seeing him get into trouble again, a lot of people in my circle, they text me almost celebratory. That’s not me. I didn’t celebrate the kid getting in trouble again. I don’t think that you should celebrate or dance on someone’s grave in their darkest moments. You don’t do that to people.
“Ultimately are you a human being, or does this competition overtake everything? I didn’t take any joy in seeing that kid – or, at 32, he’s a man. He was a kid when he was 23. At 32, I did not enjoy seeing that man in that situation again, because it’s just bad.”
“When it was happening, people started putting us these videos of Jones and I when we did a sit-down with Joe Rogan a while back, and I was talking about how it would be very difficult for him to change if nothing around him changed,” Cormier said. “It won’t change. It won’t change until something around him or the people around him change. …
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:

TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby jblaze » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:39 pm

Maybe it's time to hire a driver now??
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:10 pm

jblaze wrote:Maybe it's time to hire a driver now??
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby dipset52 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:34 pm

jblaze wrote:Maybe it's time to hire a driver now??

dipset52
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018, Aug 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Postby kezzaman » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:57 pm

Who was the person Jones was meeting with right before he got arrested ...

Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
kezzaman
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby spukler » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:29 am

Ofcourse Jones had to pat himself on the back for "I have dedicated so much time and energy to improve my community ". Could not leave that shit out from the statement, no.
Before, with all the shit he done, hit & run the pregnant lady, he actually had the nerve to joke about it when he was doing his community service. It tells you alot what kinda human being he is. His fucking fake soft spoken christian persona and calm tone after the incident (s) while he´s trying to win over fans makes me sick. We all know his true colors. Jon Jones is a horrible, awful human being. Period.
spukler
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:03 pm

spukler wrote:Ofcourse Jones had to pat himself on the back for "I have dedicated so much time and energy to improve my community ". Could not leave that shit out from the statement, no.
Before, with all the shit he done, hit & run the pregnant lady, he actually had the nerve to joke about it when he was doing his community service. It tells you alot what kinda human being he is. His fucking fake soft spoken christian persona and calm tone after the incident (s) while he´s trying to win over fans makes me sick. We all know his true colors. Jon Jones is a horrible, awful human being. Period.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion