Close
Login
Register

Real Fight Wrestling Moves

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Real Fight Wrestling Moves

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:02 pm

Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9469
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Real Fight Wrestling Moves

Postby TFlock » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:24 am

:lol: Pure gold

Rick “The Model” Martel’s Boston crab was the best :gold:
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Moderator
 
Posts: 4450
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: Real Fight Wrestling Moves

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:27 am

TFlock wrote::lol: Pure gold

Rick “The Model” Martel’s Boston crab was the best :gold:

He knew he fucking had it and was so calm about it. I would have been way more excited to break someone in half with the Walls of Jericho in a real fight :lol:
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9469
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Real Fight Wrestling Moves

Postby abcd » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:31 pm

The Crossfade by Chris Benoit always seemed like it hurts.. a mofo like khabib or ngannou could probably snap a a neck with that shit

The tombstone, the pedigree, and the Batista bomb all seem rather deadly
abcd
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 am
Accolades: Fantasy Draft C-League Champion: May 2018 (Final)

Re: Real Fight Wrestling Moves

Postby hawdrigoh » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:52 pm

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 14383
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Real Fight Wrestling Moves

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:54 pm

abcd wrote:The Crossfade by Chris Benoit always seemed like it hurts.. a mofo like khabib or ngannou could probably snap a a neck with that shit

The tombstone, the pedigree, and the Batista bomb all seem rather deadly

A submission that hurts extremely bad is ric flair's figure 4 leg lock. Almost impossible to get a conscious opponent into it though.
Tombstone seems just as impractical. Rampage pretty much batista bombed Arona. The pedigree hmmm.... idk.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9469
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Real Fight Wrestling Moves

Postby abcd » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:23 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
abcd wrote:The Crossfade by Chris Benoit always seemed like it hurts.. a mofo like khabib or ngannou could probably snap a a neck with that shit

The tombstone, the pedigree, and the Batista bomb all seem rather deadly

A submission that hurts extremely bad is ric flair's figure 4 leg lock. Almost impossible to get a conscious opponent into it though.
Tombstone seems just as impractical. Rampage pretty much batista bombed Arona. The pedigree hmmm.... idk.

As I was clicking on this thread I thought about rampage arona and immediately saw you posted it. Beat me to it.
Never seen the Ric flair figure four but I'll check it out
Pedigree I imagine could only land on a crotch sniffing wresler ,preferably while they're rocked
Usman? Sanchez? Colby? George's?
IDK what I'm saying
abcd
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 am
Accolades: Fantasy Draft C-League Champion: May 2018 (Final)

Re: Real Fight Wrestling Moves

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:38 pm

abcd wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
abcd wrote:The Crossfade by Chris Benoit always seemed like it hurts.. a mofo like khabib or ngannou could probably snap a a neck with that shit

The tombstone, the pedigree, and the Batista bomb all seem rather deadly

A submission that hurts extremely bad is ric flair's figure 4 leg lock. Almost impossible to get a conscious opponent into it though.
Tombstone seems just as impractical. Rampage pretty much batista bombed Arona. The pedigree hmmm.... idk.

As I was clicking on this thread I thought about rampage arona and immediately saw you posted it. Beat me to it.
Never seen the Ric flair figure four but I'll check it out
Pedigree I imagine could only land on a crotch sniffing wresler ,preferably while they're rocked
Usman? Sanchez? Colby? George's?
IDK what I'm saying

Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9469
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Real Fight Wrestling Moves

Postby TFlock » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:33 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:
abcd wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
abcd wrote:The Crossfade by Chris Benoit always seemed like it hurts.. a mofo like khabib or ngannou could probably snap a a neck with that shit

The tombstone, the pedigree, and the Batista bomb all seem rather deadly

A submission that hurts extremely bad is ric flair's figure 4 leg lock. Almost impossible to get a conscious opponent into it though.
Tombstone seems just as impractical. Rampage pretty much batista bombed Arona. The pedigree hmmm.... idk.

As I was clicking on this thread I thought about rampage arona and immediately saw you posted it. Beat me to it.
Never seen the Ric flair figure four but I'll check it out
Pedigree I imagine could only land on a crotch sniffing wresler ,preferably while they're rocked
Usman? Sanchez? Colby? George's?
IDK what I'm saying


Fuck yeah, 2 legends there. Mr Perfect at the end of the clip

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Moderator
 
Posts: 4450
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: Real Fight Wrestling Moves

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:55 am

Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9469
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Real Fight Wrestling Moves

Postby philphan » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:44 am

Image
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Sean O'Malley, Gilbert Burns, Marvin Vettori, Nikita Krylov, Marc Diakiese

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 24931
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar & Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017, Jan/Feb 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x2)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019, Feb 2020

Re: Real Fight Wrestling Moves

Postby abcd » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:26 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
abcd wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
abcd wrote:The Crossfade by Chris Benoit always seemed like it hurts.. a mofo like khabib or ngannou could probably snap a a neck with that shit

The tombstone, the pedigree, and the Batista bomb all seem rather deadly

A submission that hurts extremely bad is ric flair's figure 4 leg lock. Almost impossible to get a conscious opponent into it though.
Tombstone seems just as impractical. Rampage pretty much batista bombed Arona. The pedigree hmmm.... idk.

As I was clicking on this thread I thought about rampage arona and immediately saw you posted it. Beat me to it.
Never seen the Ric flair figure four but I'll check it out
Pedigree I imagine could only land on a crotch sniffing wresler ,preferably while they're rocked
Usman? Sanchez? Colby? George's?
IDK what I'm saying


That's some Eddie bravo shit right there
Kinda reminds me of his vaporizer
abcd
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 am
Accolades: Fantasy Draft C-League Champion: May 2018 (Final)

Re: Real Fight Wrestling Moves

Postby jblaze » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:01 am

My favorite one to do is a double leg and elevate and spin someone into a slam. Not sure the real or fake wrestling name.
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2848
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 am

Re: Real Fight Wrestling Moves

Postby 320IDAVE » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:35 am

I learnt how to do the figure 4 leg lock from King in tekken 2...its brutal
User avatar
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7390
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Barcelona


Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users