Close
Login
Register

In these trying times

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

In these trying times

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:41 am

I got inspired by SpeakEasy's thread about why linker is the best. And I just wanted to say guys, I am the same deplorable asshole you all know and have loved for 13 years now. I was actually a hardcore liberal 10 years ago. I had the disease fully. Which is why I can both understand and despise people like Bruins. It's like looking at a mirror and seeing a half remembered dream of myself. You got a shadow on you son. Bruins and I were actually linker best friends at the time. You ever want to see some comedy gold go back in the Religion thread in off topic and watch me and Bruins tag team a guy named ThroneRoomLush :lol: FUCKING GOLD. We legit made that retard quit linker. No matter how much we've drifted apart I'll always remember Bruins for that. My views and beliefs have evolved over the years clearly...but I just wanted to go back and think about what we had in common. These days Bruins is my number 1 enemy on linker. If I can find common ground with him I can find common ground with all of you. Facing what is possibly a global recession and obviously pandemic, This thread is for all of us to try and remember what binds us together instead of what drives us apart.

Tonight I drink to all of you. Especially people who have known me almost since 2007...people like Carson (madtitan) Bruins, Pbells, Brickhithouse (deceptacon)
I miss some of the OG's we've lost. I worry about them constantly.
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: In these trying times

Postby PainDog » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:57 am

I have known you on here since 2007...and honestly in my eyes you and Bruins are still very similar.

You both see the world through the same lens you just take slightly different positions on what you see.

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Arslanaliev Time

Khabib Nurmagomedov Time
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:00 am

PainDog wrote:I have known you on here since 2007...and honestly in my eyes you and Bruins are still very similar.

You both see the world through the same lens you just take slightly different positions on what you see.

Sorry for not mentioning you in the OP brother. Yeah I guess Bruins and I are 2 sides of the same coin. But I've seen the change in him. He is about 65% come around to my way of thinking.

As far as you and me. Should have posted this in the OP but what I remember you for is when mmalinker chat was a thing and you and me brutalized SoccerKickSarah. And then she banned me for no reason and we got her banned. Fucking Glorious. She was a creationist Twat. Good riddance.
KingOfPancrase

Postby PBells » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:28 am

SKS banned an alt for calling her "SuckHerDick Sarah" which I still think is hilarious and accurate
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:38 am

I am glad you are fully back KOP :tup:

You have been here for ages and linker would not be the same without you

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
That had to have hurt :lol: :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Pick-Em Champion: January 2020

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:23 pm

Mr Meow wrote:I am glad you are fully back KOP :tup:

You have been here for ages and linker would not be the same without you

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
That had to have hurt :lol: :lol:

That belly to belly suplex pulled off in a real fight gives me erections lasting longer than 4 hours.
Such a shame WWF robbed him of his ability to offensively wrestle due to injury.
KingOfPancrase

Return to MMA Discussion