Close
Login
Register

Member berries

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Member berries

Postby yoseph » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:25 pm

^^^Took the gifs right out of my mouth :lol:

Image

Image

Image

Spoiler:
Hendo can eat a big helping of dick :dine:
User avatar
yoseph
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4226
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 4:17 pm
Location: 209
Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec. 2015, May 2019, Aug. 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan. 2017, Mar. 2017
Survivor (x2)

Re: Member berries

Postby abcd » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:43 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
abcd wrote:
yoseph wrote:Member dan hendroidson?

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image

I'm probably wrong for this but I'm sad I never got to see him get slept
He deserved it for sure imo
Fuckem

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
MMA = zero sum game, the house always wins.

Awww yeeeaaah
Forgot about that
Trt vitot was the shit man
abcd
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 am
Accolades: Fantasy Draft C-League Champion: May 2018 (Final)

Re: Member berries

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:56 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9469
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Member berries

Postby 320IDAVE » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:33 am

I do member the double standards around here.

At least Dan openly admitted he was doing TRT and anyone else on the roster could do it.

When it ended it ended and he never really cheated.

BTW he wasn't slept in any of those finishes.
User avatar
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7390
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Barcelona

Re: Member berries

Postby TFlock » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:47 am

320IDAVE wrote:I do member the double standards around here.

At least Dan openly admitted he was doing TRT and anyone else on the roster could do it.

When it ended it ended and he never really cheated.

BTW he wasn't slept in any of those finishes.

yeah, I don't have a problem with TRT back then. lots of guys were doing it because they were allowed to. im 38 and I want more testosterone haha
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Moderator
 
Posts: 4450
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: Member berries

Postby PBells » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:22 am

'Member how much better fights were when TRT was legal and the only drug testing was immediately before and after fights?
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 41285
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion

Re: Member berries

Postby yoseph » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:35 pm

PBells wrote:'Member how much better fights were when TRT was legal and the only drug testing was immediately before and after fights?

Jon Jones 'members
Image
User avatar
yoseph
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4226
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 4:17 pm
Location: 209
Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec. 2015, May 2019, Aug. 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan. 2017, Mar. 2017
Survivor (x2)

Re: Member berries

Postby MiniMan » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:35 pm

Member Karmablade?

**MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos**
http://mmalinker.com/forum/mmalinker-members-own-fight-videos-t118417.html

Image
MIDGET STOMPED
:duvalfan, taipeimma, Mikal, username78, 604warrior, beast775
User avatar
MiniMan
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4003
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: Lilliput
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Member berries

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:47 pm

yoseph wrote:
PBells wrote:'Member how much better fights were when TRT was legal and the only drug testing was immediately before and after fights?

Jon Jones 'members
Image

God I wish TRTor had broken Jones arm in half. Vitor legit winning the light heavyweight belt again would have been amazing for MMA. I don't even care if Jones raped him in the rematch.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9469
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Member berries

Postby MiniMan » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:03 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
yoseph wrote:
PBells wrote:'Member how much better fights were when TRT was legal and the only drug testing was immediately before and after fights?

Jon Jones 'members
Image

God I wish TRTor had broken Jones arm in half. Vitor legit winning the light heavyweight belt again would have been amazing for MMA. I don't even care if Jones raped him in the rematch.


I wish he’d managed to have punted Jones clean in the face whilst he did the monkey crawl
**MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos**
http://mmalinker.com/forum/mmalinker-members-own-fight-videos-t118417.html

Image
MIDGET STOMPED
:duvalfan, taipeimma, Mikal, username78, 604warrior, beast775
User avatar
MiniMan
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4003
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: Lilliput
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Member berries

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:24 pm

MiniMan wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
yoseph wrote:
PBells wrote:'Member how much better fights were when TRT was legal and the only drug testing was immediately before and after fights?

Jon Jones 'members
Image

God I wish TRTor had broken Jones arm in half. Vitor legit winning the light heavyweight belt again would have been amazing for MMA. I don't even care if Jones raped him in the rematch.


I wish he’d managed to have punted Jones clean in the face whilst he did the monkey crawl

Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9469
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Member berries

Postby PBells » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:21 am

'Member when SpeakEasy used to post?
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 41285
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users