Close
Login
Register

Official: 4th Pillar Selection

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Choose Wisely

Philly
22%
Speakeasy
11%
Willis
No votes
No votes
PainDog
22%
Beastmeng
No votes
Frag
22%
MrMeow
No votes
BZeus
11%
Pbells
11%

Total votes : 9

Official: 4th Pillar Selection

Postby Shuck » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:36 pm

It's time for Link to Choose Thy 4th Missing Pillar :thunder: :heart:

Was tough but narrowed it down to the Top 10 .. Your answer lies within ..

Magatron Makn Link Great Again

03/09' BBelt Account - Partially Deleted because Shucky always speaks the Truth, Even when I Lie - :hand:

Quake is Coming :thunder: :skullmad:
Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019

Re: Official: 4th Pillar Selection

Postby Shuck » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:40 pm

My pick, hint :pointdown:

Link needs to come to the present times & what better way then to swap a Proud Nazi for a Proud Bi :beer:

Spoiler:
Kop if you're reading this, make a KKKMma Username alt w/a Grand Wizard Avi, it will be glorious :gold:
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

03/09' BBelt Account - Partially Deleted because Shucky always speaks the Truth, Even when I Lie - :hand:

Quake is Coming :thunder: :skullmad:
Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019

Postby H.K.D. » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:45 pm

I'm the 4th pillar. :fu:
RIP Lemmy #Lemmyisgod #Godisdead
H.K.D.
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby PBells » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:51 pm

I don't think any of those people are regular posters in the "Who's drunk" thread, though...
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion

Postby yoseph » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:42 pm

I'm so much of a drunk it's illegal for me to drink
yoseph
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec. 2015, May 2019, Aug. 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan. 2017, Mar. 2017
Survivor (x2)

Postby SpeakEasy » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:44 pm

I am not proud, I'm still trying to figure out how to tell my family and I'm fucking 28 in a month.
Even the guys I've fucked have been shocked, like they didn't think I was serious, their dick in my mouth and they look down like they just opened a random Christmas present "I did not expect this at all but it's still Christmas".
The only benefit that came from seeing my best friend fucking my wife, I realized vagina is fucking awesome but dick and vagina literally make magic and if you've never stuck anything up your butt while jerking off than you're missing the fuck out.
But being a bisexual person is like being a Jew, we are the minority nobody really counts because we can hide except in attics.
I also fall in the extremely rare category of being not big on government involvement so I don't see a point in forcing governments to force churches to let us break their rules in their house with gay marriage and such.
Not against gay marriage/union whatever I think marriage as a whole is a fucking sham it's putting love on paper which is like trying to paint with fire, incredibly stupid and even dangerous.
And I like guns and hunting and gardening and smoke weed and do mushrooms so I don't think I fit anywhere.
I love all people who want to be good or want to make people laugh or just want to be accepted and part of something and that's why I love all you fucks.
Even bruins and Kop whom I think made a mistake, racism is pretty woven into us all, African Americans are raised to blame whites, mexicans too and in NA we we're all taught to fear Muslims/middle Eastern people.
At a time we all were afraid of Germans and Japanese as well, long before that native Americans were feared as savages even long after the fighting had stopped.
I think that's what's so great about inclusivity, we get over our prejudices to come together it's not that those prejudices don't exist, sadly not yet at least.
What I'm saying is we've lived and grown with it and it's inherent in our society so without inhibitors I think Kop just expressed something horrible but not something I believe that isn't in a lot of us,me notwithstanding, and I don't think it makes up the entirety of KOPs character either
I could be wrong, he could be burning crosses but I am nowhere near perfect to judge a guy off one mistake he made, anonymously, on the one place he probably felt comfortable to either make that kind of joke or express himself.

End of rant,my bad, long story short I'd be a terrible pillar and that's probably what we all deserve
We deserve pd or meow, though bringing it down to facts I feel pd doesn't have the kayfabe or Connor hatred to keep up and would represent a true pillar of knowledge and wisdom.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Oct 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2017

Postby yoseph » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:02 am

yoseph
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec. 2015, May 2019, Aug. 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan. 2017, Mar. 2017
Survivor (x2)

Postby warriorxv » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:03 am

Pfunk
warriorxv
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: May 2016

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:38 am

SpeakEasy wrote:Image
I am not proud, I'm still trying to figure out how to tell my family and I'm fucking 28 in a month.
Even the guys I've fucked have been shocked, like they didn't think I was serious, their dick in my mouth and they look down like they just opened a random Christmas present "I did not expect this at all but it's still Christmas".
The only benefit that came from seeing my best friend fucking my wife, I realized vagina is fucking awesome but dick and vagina literally make magic and if you've never stuck anything up your butt while jerking off than you're missing the fuck out.
But being a bisexual person is like being a Jew, we are the minority nobody really counts because we can hide except in attics.
I also fall in the extremely rare category of being not big on government involvement so I don't see a point in forcing governments to force churches to let us break their rules in their house with gay marriage and such.
Not against gay marriage/union whatever I think marriage as a whole is a fucking sham it's putting love on paper which is like trying to paint with fire, incredibly stupid and even dangerous.
And I like guns and hunting and gardening and smoke weed and do mushrooms so I don't think I fit anywhere.
I love all people who want to be good or want to make people laugh or just want to be accepted and part of something and that's why I love all you fucks.
Even bruins and Kop whom I think made a mistake, racism is pretty woven into us all, African Americans are raised to blame whites, mexicans too and in NA we we're all taught to fear Muslims/middle Eastern people.
At a time we all were afraid of Germans and Japanese as well, long before that native Americans were feared as savages even long after the fighting had stopped.
I think that's what's so great about inclusivity, we get over our prejudices to come together it's not that those prejudices don't exist, sadly not yet at least.
What I'm saying is we've lived and grown with it and it's inherent in our society so without inhibitors I think Kop just expressed something horrible but not something I believe that isn't in a lot of us,me notwithstanding, and I don't think it makes up the entirety of KOPs character either
I could be wrong, he could be burning crosses but I am nowhere near perfect to judge a guy off one mistake he made, anonymously, on the one place he probably felt comfortable to either make that kind of joke or express himself.

End of rant,my bad, long story short I'd be a terrible pillar and that's probably what we all deserve
We deserve pd or meow, though bringing it down to facts I feel pd doesn't have the kayfabe or Connor hatred to keep up and would represent a true pillar of knowledge and wisdom.

What did I do??

:shock:
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Postby warriorxv » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:54 am

I honestly cannot believe anyone read that
warriorxv
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: May 2016

Postby blackmetalcarson » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:22 am

Nomination for me. I'm drinking shitty beer, I've had a history of controversy, been here for awhile, and I have ran off shitbags like Slevin and Duallie, thus raising the collective IQ of the site by 4,000 points. I'm the clear answer, anyone else is a faggot.
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:24 am

There have been like 5 different pillar threads.i have either tied on top or won all of those previous polls. So...yeea... crroked polls are crooked
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby abcd » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:41 am

I always thought meow and pbells were pillars
OG pillars at that

Who TF are the pillars then ?
abcd
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: Fantasy Draft C-League Champion: May 2018 (Final)

Postby abcd » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:44 am

Evil gorrilla Im guessing they call you frag I honestly don't know but shiet I thought u was a pillar too wtf bato
abcd
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby abcd » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:46 am

With all due respect
Who TF is cuck
I mean shuck
abcd
Green Belt
Green Belt

Next

Return to MMA Discussion