Close
Login
Register

Food Truck Diaries: Dominick Cruz

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Food Truck Diaries: Dominick Cruz

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:11 pm

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: Food Truck Diaries: Dominick Cruz

Postby MadTitan » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:56 am

ugh, not Schaub. Anyone but this guy. He must take that Rogan dick proper.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:49 am

:redface:
MadTitan wrote:ugh, not Schaub. Anyone but this guy. He must take that Rogan dick proper.

What are you talking about? He’s probably the only analyst out there that constantly disagrees with Rogan and not only challengers Rogan to back up his claims with facts, but he’s also one of the best comedians going right now. Schaub grinded on the road for 1 year or so before finally getting his special.

The dude gets constantly puts out good content and even better comedy. If everyone was more like him the world would be a better place.
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby Oldtoby420 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:42 am

Schaub's comedy from what I seen & heard is garbagae IMO not my cup of tea but some might like it. Now as a story teller have heard some good stuff & that's what he should stick to being a good interesting story teller be it funny or not. As a commentator meh can take it or leave find em to be average but on a fighter level average so still better then non-fighter commentators who don't know wtf they talkin bout.

If Schaub has one def don't think he deserves any kind of comedy special & if he got one no doubt cuz who he is & knows not cuz they find him funny enough to get a special

Schaub seems like a cool good guy that you can just hang & shoot the shit with while being straight or honest with a guy about things & his comedy but cuz he comes of as a guy that can take it & not be an asshurt bitch about it like some other fighters or famous ppl with big egos.
Oldtoby420
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:09 am

Oldtoby420 wrote:Schaub's comedy from what I seen & heard is garbagae IMO not my cup of tea but some might like it. Now as a story teller have heard some good stuff & that's what he should stick to being a good interesting story teller be it funny or not. As a commentator meh can take it or leave find em to be average but on a fighter level average so still better then non-fighter commentators who don't know wtf they talkin bout.

If Schaub has one def don't think he deserves any kind of comedy special & if he got one no doubt cuz who he is & knows not cuz they find him funny enough to get a special

Schaub seems like a cool good guy that you can just hang & shoot the shit with while being straight or honest with a guy about things & his comedy but cuz he comes of as a guy that can take it & not be an asshurt bitch about it like some other fighters or famous ppl with big egos.

Whatever. Do you hate money? Are we going to Sizzler? All I know is that his comedy is gold. There is a reason why he is routinely at The Store and selling out large venues. It’s because he has that athletes mentality bro and he brings it to comedy, and he’s out there grinding and staying in his line. For sure, 100% stop being a hater and relax bro, know what I’m sayin. Gadoosh.

- Asian UFC Dr.

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby MadTitan » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:42 pm

Fair enough bruins bro. I just don’t like the guy
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:37 pm

MadTitan wrote:Fair enough bruins bro. I just don’t like the guy

#metoo

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby 320IDAVE » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:13 pm

Neither do I.
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt