Close
Login
Register

Official Discussion: UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Who ya got?

McGoat
4
14%
Cowboy
2
7%
Does Anyone Really Care
3
10%
I mean, C’mon, really
4
14%
Greene
0
No votes
Ezekiel
2
7%
Claudia
2
7%
Grasso
1
3%
Diego
1
3%
Showtime
3
10%
Barber
2
7%
You don’t have to turn on the red light
2
7%
Touchy
2
7%
Yusuff
1
3%
 
Total votes : 29

Re: Official Discussion: UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy

Postby 320IDAVE » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:17 pm

reasontat2 wrote:
320IDAVE wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:Sober conor, sea level cain, motivated BJ Penn, dark place gSp, non break up with boyfren joanna, tRt vitor, uncracked skull tito, full colon brock.....who is the best?


:P


Don't forget pre-PTSD Rose



Rose lost, loses and will lose to any fighter who can pressure her and not get KO'd.


Think she gets dumped on her dome again?



Yeah but it may not KO her.

If Andrade can get in Rose is either going for a few rides or getting hooked ala Wanderlei silva or both, Rose can deffo still pull of a KO/tko or some sneaky sub but I kinda doubt it.
User avatar
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7257
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Barcelona

Re: Official Discussion: UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy

Postby reasontat2 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:06 pm

320IDAVE wrote:Yeah but it may not KO her.

If Andrade can get in Rose is either going for a few rides or getting hooked ala Wanderlei silva or both, Rose can deffo still pull of a KO/tko or some sneaky sub but I kinda doubt it.


I could see a sub. Not a KO though. She's only KOd Joanna big tits. You could argue JJ was getting too big headed, and was essentially brought back to reality. I think Andrade gets another stoppage, on some vicious shit. Rose retires.
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2491
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 am

Re: Official Discussion: UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:20 pm


Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17987
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Official Discussion: UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:03 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


I highly respect Cowboy's mentality and warrior spirt but...
Spoiler:
Dude is getting KFTO :lol: We got one confirmed boys roll EMS
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9276
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Official Discussion: UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:37 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


I highly respect Cowboy's mentality and warrior spirt but...
Spoiler:
Dude is getting KFTO :lol: We got one confirmed boys roll EMS

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17987
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Official Discussion: UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy

Postby reasontat2 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:14 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


I







FUCKIN





TOLD





YOU



Reset the machine.
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2491
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 am

Re: Official Discussion: UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy

Postby PainDog » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:15 pm

Cowboy might be more irritating than Conor.

Still I want him to win...but he is going to lose.
Image

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Arslanaliev Time

Khabib Nurmagomedov Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 9321
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Re: Official Discussion: UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy

Postby 1098765432 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:50 pm

reasontat2 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


I







FUCKIN





TOLD





YOU



Reset the machine.

What's the problem with what he said?
Cowboy says he wants to test himself so freaking what
What if he tries to take Connor down and can't?
Maybe Cowboy smokes Connie and shuts up the cry babies?
User avatar
1098765432
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5156
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:57 pm
Location: Only banging super models

Re: Official Discussion: UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy

Postby 320IDAVE » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:59 pm

1098765432 wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


I







FUCKIN





TOLD





YOU



Reset the machine.

What's the problem with what he said?
Cowboy says he wants to test himself so freaking what
What if he tries to take Connor down and can't?
Maybe Cowboy smokes Connie and shuts up the cry babies?



That would be my wet dream this weekend.

To be honest, as usual, I only have the most possible eerie feeling towards this fight but I know Donald has it in him to kill Conor, Watched all his recent fights at WW and to be honest I think all the guys Donald beat at WW would also beat Conor & bad.

However I have feelings invested here Because I love Cowboy and fucking Hate Conor so the worst will happen of course.
User avatar
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7257
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Barcelona

Re: Official Discussion: UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy

Postby reasontat2 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:24 pm

I think most ppl who dislike McDuck just want him to earn the right to talk the way he does.
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2491
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 am

Re: Official Discussion: UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy

Postby 320IDAVE » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:29 pm

reasontat2 wrote:I think most ppl who dislike McDuck just want him to earn the right to talk the way he does.



I am a bit baffled he has so many fans.

Carson here likes him because his fights are fun and not because of his persona but out of this little smart mmalinker world we have here people really ride his nuts because they find him awesome, almost godlike persona wtf.

That is what worries me and fuck it, it pisses me off too that people are so retarded.

In the end i always end up thinking it mostly losers who are scurred to be wild and want to see themselves reflected on him.
User avatar
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7257
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Barcelona

Re: Official Discussion: UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:21 pm

320IDAVE wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:I think most ppl who dislike McDuck just want him to earn the right to talk the way he does.



I am a bit baffled he has so many fans.

Carson here likes him because his fights are fun and not because of his persona but out of this little smart mmalinker world we have here people really ride his nuts because they find him awesome, almost godlike persona wtf.

That is what worries me and fuck it, it pisses me off too that people are so retarded.

In the end i always end up thinking it mostly losers who are scurred to be wild and want to see themselves reflected on him.

:lol: :lol: Hopefully Donald's grandmother has a long talk with him and encourages him to do the right thing, he could cement his legacy with a soul crushing win over Conor. Money will come and go but if he is the guy that starches and ends Conor he will forever be remembered as a true Cowboy that bucked the UFC brass and shocked the casual world.
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17987
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Official Discussion: UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy

Postby reasontat2 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:49 pm

320IDAVE wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:I think most ppl who dislike McDuck just want him to earn the right to talk the way he does.



I am a bit baffled he has so many fans.

Carson here likes him because his fights are fun and not because of his persona but out of this little smart mmalinker world we have here people really ride his nuts because they find him awesome, almost godlike persona wtf.

That is what worries me and fuck it, it pisses me off too that people are so retarded.

In the end i always end up thinking it mostly losers who are scurred to be wild and want to see themselves reflected on him.


I can see your point. Almost like they live vicariously thru his successes, because they want that adoration, and pardon his transgressions, because they want forgiveness themselves. Psychologically it's strange how he appeals to certain ppl. What's even stranger, is the ppl that used to support the man and no longer do, feel he has crossed a line even they, cannot ignore. I know we here at linker are "all about the fights", but c'mon man, at what point does reality set in? Look at Antonio Brown in the NFL. Some ppl can't live up to the standard of being famous, so they choose infamy, as a cop out.

As to his skills? He improves slightly. He is so caught up in everything else that, the skill level he should be at, has been retadrd due to his lack of dedication. We see this with Deontay Wilder in boxing. He has 40something fights and one belt. Fought mostly tomato cans, can drivers, sub teachers, and old ppl, yet, we are supposed to believe he is a god send for american boxing. It's fucking embarrassing.

You gotta clear the bullshit to see the truth. If you just want to be entertained, then ok, fair play to you. If you give a shit about actual fighting, competition, and sport, then you understand why McDuck is a farce.

Spoiler:
McDuck STILL hasn't fought an athletic, explosive, hood, fighter, since Brimmage...let that sink in.
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2491
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 am

Re: Official Discussion: UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy

Postby robdogj » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:09 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
320IDAVE wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:I think most ppl who dislike McDuck just want him to earn the right to talk the way he does.



I am a bit baffled he has so many fans.

Carson here likes him because his fights are fun and not because of his persona but out of this little smart mmalinker world we have here people really ride his nuts because they find him awesome, almost godlike persona wtf.

That is what worries me and fuck it, it pisses me off too that people are so retarded.

In the end i always end up thinking it mostly losers who are scurred to be wild and want to see themselves reflected on him.

:lol: :lol: Hopefully Donald's grandmother has a long talk with him and encourages him to do the right thing, he could cement his legacy with a soul crushing win over Conor. Money will come and go but if he is the guy that starches and ends Conor he will forever be remembered as a true Cowboy that bucked the UFC brass and shocked the casual world.
Spoiler:
Image


even better - if Cowboy drops his gloves in the cage & trots back to his BMF Ranch - sorta like the way the snatch fights ended
Image
RIP Monster Randleman
User avatar
robdogj
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1519
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:59 pm

Re: Official Discussion: UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy

Postby 1098765432 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:23 pm

320IDAVE wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:I think most ppl who dislike McDuck just want him to earn the right to talk the way he does.



I am a bit baffled he has so many fans.

Carson here likes him because his fights are fun and not because of his persona but out of this little smart mmalinker world we have here people really ride his nuts because they find him awesome, almost godlike persona wtf.

That is what worries me and fuck it, it pisses me off too that people are so retarded.

In the end i always end up thinking it mostly losers who are scurred to be wild and want to see themselves reflected on him.

I give zero fucks about his persona unless he's being a complete fucktard which is lame.I'm looking at the talent and skills.Some on here say he's overated yada yada and I'd say he gets more hate than anything.
User avatar
1098765432
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5156
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:57 pm
Location: Only banging super models

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users