Close
Login
Register

Official Discussion: UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Who ya got?

McGoat
14%
Cowboy
7%
Does Anyone Really Care
10%
I mean, C’mon, really
14%
Greene
No votes
Ezekiel
7%
Claudia
7%
Grasso
3%
Diego
3%
Showtime
10%
Barber
7%
You don’t have to turn on the red light
7%
Touchy
7%
Yusuff
3%

Total votes : 29

Re: Official Discussion: UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy

Postby Shuck » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:50 am

reasontat2 wrote:
Shuck wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:
Shuck wrote:Robdog trolled Reason into losn his shit & goin full tart spamming this thread.. Not nice Rob

Spoiler:

oh

carry on :tup:

Hey guys look its Shuck... took time to take the dicks out of his mouth and hands to say something. #getthafuckoffmydick clown

Poor guy, you're being toyed w/and you don't even know it :-?

Toyed with by who? You JUST showed up talkin shit, tryin to bandwagon. Proper cuck behavior Shuck, proper.

One can only watch a fellow Link make an ass of themselves for so long w/out feeln pity.. You're better than this, I tink, get a grip
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

03/09' BBelt Account - Partially Deleted because Shucky always speaks the Truth, Even when I Lie - :hand:

Quake is Coming :thunder: :skullmad:
Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019

Postby reasontat2 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:54 am

Shuck wrote:One can only watch a fellow Link make an ass of themselves for so long w/out feeln pity.. You're better than this, I tink, get a grip

Well, in that case, this is me telling you to stop makin an ass of yourself and also go fuck yourself. You ain't shit without me, fuckin clown.
reasontat2
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:21 am

reasontat2 wrote:I just saw an article from 2 years ago, stating McDuck had 4 fights left on his contract with the UFC. This was pre-Mayweather. So my question is, did they count the Mayweather fight as a UFC fight, since it was technically co-promoted by them? Then the Khabib fight? So, McDuck only has 2 fights left with the UFC then? Or three?

The reason I ask, is because the more fights left on the contract, I think the more they would try to orchestrate a story arc. However, less fights means less time, and it's just a matter of fulfilling the contract obligations, therefore who cares, it's just a money grab. Unless.... there's an Aldo situation, and he wins when he's not supposed to...

From 2 years ago? A little naive, eh..........MCGoat renegotiates his contract every time he fights or feels like fighting. He has as many fights as he wants left on his contract. He’s not going anywhere.

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:30 am

bruins2012 wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:I just saw an article from 2 years ago, stating McDuck had 4 fights left on his contract with the UFC. This was pre-Mayweather. So my question is, did they count the Mayweather fight as a UFC fight, since it was technically co-promoted by them? Then the Khabib fight? So, McDuck only has 2 fights left with the UFC then? Or three?

The reason I ask, is because the more fights left on the contract, I think the more they would try to orchestrate a story arc. However, less fights means less time, and it's just a matter of fulfilling the contract obligations, therefore who cares, it's just a money grab. Unless.... there's an Aldo situation, and he wins when he's not supposed to...

From 2 years ago? A little naive, eh..........MCGoat renegotiates his contract every time he fights or feels like fighting. He has as many fights as he wants left on his contract. He’s not going anywhere.

Good point. I imagine he has renegotiated whatever the fuck he wants in his current contract.

I would not be shocked if it had a clause in it that the UFC will promise not to match him up with Justin Gatheje. Just the guys he has knocked out in his previous fights :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Pick-Em Champion: January 2020

Postby reasontat2 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:54 am

bruins2012 wrote:

It was quick google search. Didn't have the time to deep dive research, hence why I came here to inquire you lot. I don't think he has the same leverage that he once had tho. In the end I'm looking for reasons that this Cowboy fight isn't leaning in his favor behind the scenes somehow. Hoping that the UFC is telling him, now you gotta earn it? But if he is in fact renegotiating after every fight? Then who knows.

If what Sonnen is saying about tarnishing the UFC legacy, with his sexual assault behavior, and McDuck taking time off. Maybe he is under control and therefore under the whims of the company?
reasontat2
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby reasontat2 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:57 am

Nevermind. According to Forbes it's a six fight deal, beginning with Khabib. He has 5 left. Get ready for the shit show fam....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trentreins ... -contract/
reasontat2
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby MadTitan » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:51 pm

Shuck wrote:Robdog trolled Reason into losn his shit & goin full tart spamming this thread.. Not nice Rob

Spoiler:

oh

Shuch bro, how did you like The Rise of Skywalker bro?
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:48 pm

reasontat2 wrote:Nevermind. According to Forbes it's a six fight deal, beginning with Khabib. He has 5 left. Get ready for the shit show fam....

if he beats Cowboy
then its probably Mas
then Nate
then back to 155 another redemption tour to fight Poirier
then Gaethje kills him and his
last fight is him at 155 fighting Max Holloway at 145lb.
Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby Shuck » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:04 pm

MadTitan wrote:

Spoiler:

oh

Shuch bro, how did you like The Rise of Skywalker bro?

I actually liked it, not getting all the hate it has been getting from the so called diehards.

Luke Thomas did a 20min vid blabbn about how its the worsed movie of all time & the last jedi was 10x better.

I thought the last jedi was a mess, enjoyed it but they destroyed Luke's character.. Rise of Skywalker had its holes but overall thought they did a real good job
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

03/09' BBelt Account - Partially Deleted because Shucky always speaks the Truth, Even when I Lie - :hand:

Quake is Coming :thunder: :skullmad:
Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019

Postby reasontat2 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:33 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:Nevermind. According to Forbes it's a six fight deal, beginning with Khabib. He has 5 left. Get ready for the shit show fam....

if he beats Cowboy
then its probably Mas
then Nate
then back to 155 another redemption tour to fight Poirier
then Gaethje kills him and his
last fight is him at 155 fighting Max Holloway at 145lb.

I think he wont take Mas or Nate or Poirier or Gaethje. He'll fight someone beatable and try for catchweights.
Last edited by reasontat2 on Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reasontat2
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:34 pm

When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:21 am

Sober conor, sea level cain, motivated BJ Penn, dark place gSp, non break up with boyfren joanna, tRt vitor, uncracked skull tito, full colon brock.....who is the best?

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby reasontat2 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:11 am

bruins2012 wrote:Sober conor, sea level cain, motivated BJ Penn, dark place gSp, non break up with boyfren joanna, tRt vitor, uncracked skull tito, full colon brock.....who is the best?

Don't forget pre-PTSD Rose
reasontat2
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby 320IDAVE » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:12 am

reasontat2 wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:Sober conor, sea level cain, motivated BJ Penn, dark place gSp, non break up with boyfren joanna, tRt vitor, uncracked skull tito, full colon brock.....who is the best?

Rose lost, loses and will lose to any fighter who can pressure her and not get KO'd.
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby reasontat2 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:08 pm

320IDAVE wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:

Rose lost, loses and will lose to any fighter who can pressure her and not get KO'd.

Think she gets dumped on her dome again?
reasontat2
Black Belt
Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion