Close
Login
Register

*Official Discussion* UFC on ESPN: Overeem vs. Rozenstruik

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Who wins?

Overeem
7%
Rozenstruik
13%
Rodriguez
7%
Calvillo
7%
Struve
7%
Rothwell
7%
Ladd
7%
Kunitskaya
7%
Stamann
7%
Yadong
7%
Font
13%
Simon
No votes
Alves
No votes
Means
13%

Total votes : 15

Re: *Official Discussion* UFC on ESPN: Overeem vs. Rozenstru

Postby Oldtoby420 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:19 pm

After seeing how bad that cut is I wonder if Overeem lost his mouth piece at some point shortly before taking that shot. I also wonder if Jairzinho saw the damage & just said to himself it's over so stopped cuz if not he should have kept going but no doubt 100% with a cut / injury like that fights over you can't continue.

IMHO that stopage was 100% legit, as a Ref when you see damage on a guy like that you can't let em take anymore shots no matter what. Now if the damage wasn't so bad / brutal then yea I could completely understand no stopage you fucked up by turning your back to let em get up & recover before the round was over
Oldtoby420
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:43 pm

Oldtoby420 wrote:After seeing how bad that cut is I wonder if Overeem lost his mouth piece at some point shortly before taking that shot. I also wonder if Jairzinho saw the damage & just said to himself it's over so stopped cuz if not he should have kept going but no doubt 100% with a cut / injury like that fights over you can't continue.

IMHO that stopage was 100% legit, as a Ref when you see damage on a guy like that you can't let em take anymore shots no matter what. Now if the damage wasn't so bad / brutal then yea I could completely understand no stopage you fucked up by turning your back to let em get up & recover before the round was over

Damn I felt bad for EconoReem but damn I knew when he started to gas at the end of 4th and started fighting not to lose instead of fighting to finish he was in trouble. He couldn't even hold his hands up at the end but thats the way it goes, fucking brutal, Jairzinho never quit and went for the finish. Reem had plenty of times during the fight to change levels and go for a finish but he stuck to that GSPesque gameplan. Old Reem would have went out on his shield, kill or be killed not stalked for 25 minutes then harvested. 5 more fucking seconds, I felt bad for Reem like wtf I was in shock :lol: fucking killers at HW.
Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby tsarlaider » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:35 pm

I feel bad both for Reem and Struve

Also i think Stamann deserved the W

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Black Belt
Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Jan 2017, June 2017, Jan 2018, Feb 2018, Mar 2018, Apr 2019, May 2019, Nov 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2016, Aug 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan 2016
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2019
Survivor

Postby TFlock » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:29 pm

tsarlaider wrote:I feel bad both for Reem and Struve

Karma for reem for all the roids over the years
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:

TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby detfilteg » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:59 pm

TFlock wrote:

Its funny that people legitimately think that there is a single clean fighter in the UFC. There are two types of fighters in the UFC. Those that do roids and get caught, and those that do roids and don't get caught.
wilfred wrote:We all have to make sacrifices, Ryan. Like the story of Jesus Christ. I'm sure the Roman soldiers wanted to hang out at the Pantheon and stare at tits all day, but they knew they had a duty to kill Jesus.
detfilteg
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:06 pm

detfilteg wrote:
TFlock wrote:

Its funny that people legitimately think that there is a single clean fighter in the UFC. There are two types of fighters in the UFC. Those that do roids and get caught, and those that do roids and don't get caught.

It’s funny that you think every single fighter took roids
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:

TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby detfilteg » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:04 pm

TFlock wrote:
detfilteg wrote:
TFlock wrote:

It’s funny that you think every single fighter took roids

I'm guessing you've never taken roids then or even had to try and avoid a test for it? If you're smart it's extremely easy. Just ask Lance Armstrong. The people making the drugs are always one step ahead of the people testing for them.
wilfred wrote:We all have to make sacrifices, Ryan. Like the story of Jesus Christ. I'm sure the Roman soldiers wanted to hang out at the Pantheon and stare at tits all day, but they knew they had a duty to kill Jesus.
detfilteg
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion