Close
Login
Register

I think Conor could...

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: I think Conor could...

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:15 pm

1098765432 wrote:If Conor stopped being a proper alchoholic ass and actually gets serious about it again I'm all for seeing him fight in 2020.If not and he keeps doing more dumb sheit then fuckem.Its better that he's actually fighting intead of flapping his lucky charm chops.

I hope Cerrone completely outclasses Conor and they both retire together and go on tour with Nate. Budweiser, Proper 12 and Marijuana brothers forever.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby detfilteg » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:29 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
1098765432 wrote:If Conor stopped being a proper alchoholic ass and actually gets serious about it again I'm all for seeing him fight in 2020.If not and he keeps doing more dumb sheit then fuckem.Its better that he's actually fighting intead of flapping his lucky charm chops.

I hope Cerrone completely outclasses Conor and they both retire together and go on tour with Nate. Budweiser, Proper 12 and Marijuana brothers forever.
Spoiler:

This would be one of the most epic endings MMA fans could hope for.
wilfred wrote:We all have to make sacrifices, Ryan. Like the story of Jesus Christ. I'm sure the Roman soldiers wanted to hang out at the Pantheon and stare at tits all day, but they knew they had a duty to kill Jesus.
detfilteg
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:22 pm

detfilteg wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

Spoiler:

This would be one of the most epic endings MMA fans could hope for.

After watching Cerrone's last fight i'm calling it. Connor is going to take his soul. Looked like straight dookie.
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion