Close
Login
Register

**Bellator Fixed Fight**

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

**Bellator Fixed Fight**

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:12 am

Just posting this fixed fight then I’m out again.


https://streamable.com/amp_player/7kew4 ... ssion=true

^^Fixed Fight^^


:fu: Hawdrigoh. Took my only purpose for being you here you god damn bum. Going around posing bullshit “official discussion” topics weeks before they happen and before previous cards have ended. Then you go and post one for 245 just to spite me. We were in a fookin lull and I had Staph and the UFC cards sucked!!!

I “hope you die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. Would you like a cookie son.”

“Hmm, what do you know. They're little footballs.“

“Lace’s out.”



Spoiler:
Image




:butthurt:
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18880
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: **Bellator Fixed Fight**

Postby AR15 guy » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:53 am

I’ll admit, that looks pretty suspect.
AR15 guy
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:11 am

Re: **Bellator Fixed Fight**

Postby PBells » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:15 pm

Fixed fights are way more common than we want to admit
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 40950
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Re: **Bellator Fixed Fight**

Postby hawdrigoh » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:17 pm

bruins2012 wrote::fu: Hawdrigoh. Took my only purpose for being you here you god damn bum. Going around posing bullshit “official discussion” topics weeks before they happen and before previous cards have ended. Then you go and post one for 245 just to spite me. We were in a fookin lull and I had Staph and the UFC cards sucked!!!

I “hope you die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. Would you like a cookie son.”

“Hmm, what do you know. They're little footballs.“

“Lace’s out.”



Spoiler:
Image




:butthurt:


Spoiler:
I love you buddy and everyone knows it’s all in good fun but you don’t get to pick and choose which events to create threads for based on what you find interesting. Some people (myself included) rely on the event threads as a reminder, a place to discuss, and generally to know what’s going on. You almost made us miss Joe Lauzon fighting which is criminal. Then we thought you were back on track but you fucked off on the Moscow card.

Please create the event threads but don’t do it according to your agenda.

Lots of love always,

hawrdigoh

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
P.S. The 245 thread is a slap in the face for your insolence.

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
P.P.S. Clean your mats regularly.
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 14002
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: **Bellator Fixed Fight**

Postby slevin » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:44 pm

PBells wrote:Fixed fights are way more common than we want to admit

How can you tell which fights are fixed? Who determines the outcome? I dont understand the concept, bc why would fights be fixed in an era where Conor is difficult and the only star in the sport?
Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

Image
I actually picked this fucking guy over Nate Diaz lmao. When dipset speaks, listen.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22693
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: **Bellator Fixed Fight**

Postby Asso » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:46 pm

I watched the majority of the fight live, but I didn't see the ending. I remember thinking that Gozali's opponent was really taking it easy on him. Can't really see the end at work.
Image
User avatar
Asso
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3400
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:38 am

Re: **Bellator Fixed Fight**

Postby philphan » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:40 pm

Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:
:fu:


Spoiler:
:mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Max Holloway, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Marlon Moraes, Ketlen Vieira

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24413
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: **Bellator Fixed Fight**

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:00 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:
bruins2012 wrote::fu: Hawdrigoh. Took my only purpose for being you here you god damn bum. Going around posing bullshit “official discussion” topics weeks before they happen and before previous cards have ended. Then you go and post one for 245 just to spite me. We were in a fookin lull and I had Staph and the UFC cards sucked!!!

I “hope you die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. Would you like a cookie son.”

“Hmm, what do you know. They're little footballs.“

“Lace’s out.”



Spoiler:
Image




:butthurt:


Spoiler:
I love you buddy and everyone knows it’s all in good fun but you don’t get to pick and choose which events to create threads for based on what you find interesting. Some people (myself included) rely on the event threads as a reminder, a place to discuss, and generally to know what’s going on. You almost made us miss Joe Lauzon fighting which is criminal. Then we thought you were back on track but you fucked off on the Moscow card.

Please create the event threads but don’t do it according to your agenda.

Lots of love always,

hawrdigoh

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
P.S. The 245 thread is a slap in the face for your insolence.

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
P.P.S. Clean your mats regularly.

@Bruins. . .
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17733
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: **Bellator Fixed Fight**

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:40 pm

Asso wrote:I watched the majority of the fight live, but I didn't see the ending. I remember thinking that Gozali's opponent was really taking it easy on him. Can't really see the end at work.



He was punching the guys shoulders instead of the face and all the punches on the ground were intentionally very weak and had no intentions behind them. The weirdest part is the triangle attempt when his opponent just puts both arms above his head allowing him to easily get out instead of trying to close everything up and grab his shin.

The ankle lock wasn’t even properly done and there was no torque on his ankle or knee. Weird as fuck.
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18880
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: **Bellator Fixed Fight**

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:41 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
bruins2012 wrote::fu: Hawdrigoh. Took my only purpose for being you here you god damn bum. Going around posing bullshit “official discussion” topics weeks before they happen and before previous cards have ended. Then you go and post one for 245 just to spite me. We were in a fookin lull and I had Staph and the UFC cards sucked!!!

I “hope you die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. Would you like a cookie son.”

“Hmm, what do you know. They're little footballs.“

“Lace’s out.”



Spoiler:
Image




:butthurt:


Spoiler:
I love you buddy and everyone knows it’s all in good fun but you don’t get to pick and choose which events to create threads for based on what you find interesting. Some people (myself included) rely on the event threads as a reminder, a place to discuss, and generally to know what’s going on. You almost made us miss Joe Lauzon fighting which is criminal. Then we thought you were back on track but you fucked off on the Moscow card.

Please create the event threads but don’t do it according to your agenda.

Lots of love always,

hawrdigoh

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
P.S. The 245 thread is a slap in the face for your insolence.

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
P.P.S. Clean your mats regularly.

@Bruins. . .
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image





Image
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18880
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: **Bellator Fixed Fight**

Postby Asso » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:37 pm

bruins2012 wrote:
Asso wrote:I watched the majority of the fight live, but I didn't see the ending. I remember thinking that Gozali's opponent was really taking it easy on him. Can't really see the end at work.



He was punching the guys shoulders instead of the face and all the punches on the ground were intentionally very weak and had no intentions behind them. The weirdest part is the triangle attempt when his opponent just puts both arms above his head allowing him to easily get out instead of trying to close everything up and grab his shin.

The ankle lock wasn’t even properly done and there was no torque on his ankle or knee. Weird as fuck.

I just watched it....yea it looks like he took a dive. I guess they thought lifting up Gozali artificially will retain seats when they come back to Tel Aviv. I'm not sure if Gozali was in on it though.
Image
User avatar
Asso
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3400
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:38 am


Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users