Close
Login
Register

Reyes Will Defeat Jones

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Reyes Will Defeat Jones

Postby MadTitan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:09 pm

I have spoken.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Re: Reyes Will Defeat Jones

Postby jblaze » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:55 pm

I think Jones should stick to the strategy he used in the last two fights. Hold opponent on the fence hit with the shoulder and foot stomp. When the wrestling breaks look for the elbow. He has lost a step but is such a grindng and dirty fighter I think he takes it easily.
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:01 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
It would be hilarious if Jones lost though.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby philphan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:42 pm

Jones has been off the juice the last two fights and you see the results. He isn't the dominant killer he once was. He got his ass kicked the last fight by a one legged middle weight with some heart. :pillred: :pillblue: :poison:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Max Holloway, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Marlon Moraes, Ketlen Vieira

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Postby PBells » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:52 pm

Reyes barely beat Oezdemir, Jon is in a completely different league
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Postby philphan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:00 pm

PBells wrote:Reyes barely beat Oezdemir, Jon is in a completely different league

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Max Holloway, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Marlon Moraes, Ketlen Vieira

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Postby PBells » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:13 pm

philphan wrote:
PBells wrote:Reyes barely beat Oezdemir, Jon is in a completely different league

49-46 Jones easily, and I'm a big Santos fan :angel:
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Postby MadTitan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:17 pm

I think the wait is over, PBellz bro.

The man to dethrone Jones has FINALLY appeared. Reyes is the man to do it. Tall, good at range, powerful punches. Jones has to lose sometime Godamnit!!
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:47 pm

philphan wrote:

:lol: great rebuttal
November A League Fantasy Team
Nate Diaz
Romero Cotton
Robson Gracie Jr.
Lucas Brennan

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby TFlock » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:49 pm

Titan you’re on a tear :lol:

I hope to fuck you’re right. Can’t stand jones. I need to see him unconscious or my life will feel empty
November A League Fantasy Team
Nate Diaz
Romero Cotton
Robson Gracie Jr.
Lucas Brennan

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

MadTitan wrote:I think the wait is over, PBellz bro.

The man to dethrone Jones has FINALLY appeared. Reyes is the man to do it. Tall, good at range, powerful punches. Jones has to lose sometime Godamnit!!

I don't know man every fighter Jones has faced was going to be the one to dethrone him, if any one of them would have fought to their potential they might could have but when they step in the Octagon with Jones he neutralizes and negates all of their strengths. Lion Heart had all that aggression and froze up against Jones, prime Rampage looked timid, Shogun looked hesitant, Evans folded. Machida and Vitor were the only fighters to actually bring the fight to Jones and he finished them both. DC couldn't even take Jones down FFS. I just wish a fighter would actually just fight to their normal potential against Jones to make it a fight but instead they stand there like a deer in the headlights flat footed and let Jones dictate the distance, space, pace and striking exchanges. Jones literally stands there throws 1000 teep kicks and face jabs, clinches against the fence and throws elbows. He doesn't even rag doll people anymore or ground and pound his opponents. The first Gus fight was the only competitive fight he has ever had. If Reyes goes in there and fights his way and pushes the action he can win but if he just stands there and tries to time Jones and waits for counters he gets beat.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby MadTitan » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:37 am

TFlock wrote:Titan you’re on a tear :lol:

I hope to fuck you’re right. Can’t stand jones. I need to see him unconscious or my life will feel empty

I'm starting to like him, so I'm sure he will lose soon. That's how it goes with me and fighters. I hate them, they never lose (Mighty Mouse) start to finally give him respect when he rematches Cejudo (He loses the title and gets sent to OneFC) Ben Askrin. Hated him, didn't care for the guy whatsoever, until he came in the UFC and did brilliant, Chael 2.0 like theatrics and brought massive hype to his fight with Masvidal (Loses two in a row and retires)

Im convinced my hatred and loathing for Ryan Bader alone has fueled some kind of reverse energy shift to where he is unbeatable now. It's mostly my fault I'm sure of it.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby MadTitan » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:44 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
MadTitan wrote:I think the wait is over, PBellz bro.

I don't know man every fighter Jones has faced was going to be the one to dethrone him, if any one of them would have fought to their potential they might could have but when they step in the Octagon with Jones he neutralizes and negates all of their strengths. Lion Heart had all that aggression and froze up against Jones, prime Rampage looked timid, Shogun looked hesitant, Evans folded. Machida and Vitor were the only fighters to actually bring the fight to Jones and he finished them both. DC couldn't even take Jones down FFS. I just wish a fighter would actually just fight to their normal potential against Jones to make it a fight but instead they stand there like a deer in the headlights flat footed and let Jones dictate the distance, space, pace and striking exchanges. Jones literally stands there throws 1000 teep kicks and face jabs, clinches against the fence and throws elbows. He doesn't even rag doll people anymore or ground and pound his opponents. The first Gus fight was the only competitive fight he has ever had. If Reyes goes in there and fights his way and pushes the action he can win but if he just stands there and tries to time Jones and waits for counters he gets beat.

Reyes hits way harder that Gustafsson, I think?. Reyes is hitting a Chuck Liddell-esk stride right now and will knock everyone out. I can feel it. It's gonna take way more than what it took to beat Weidman, but I think he's primed for victory. He definitely needs to have confidence that he can go hard for 5 rounds straight because that's what it may take with Jones. I was never really worried for Jones until Machida, Belfort juiced on TRT was interesting, Gustafsson damn near beat him the first out. Not long before this performance, Gustafsson was getting beat by high-level wrestlers and then made a great leap in his abilities. I'm currently seeing the same thing with Reyes.

Now Here's the fucked up thing: i KINDA WANT JONES TO KEEP WINNING!!! I used to hate this guy, but he's so diabolically evil and has finally embraced his dark side, fuck I love a good heal . fake Jones is gone. He's pure EVIL and I kinda like it tbh :hand2:
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby MadTitan » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:57 am

LHW is weak, Santos is great, but he's too small for a Jones prototype, and he lost. Just a buffed up 185er exposing the lack of depth in the division IMO.

Reyes is Huge, fast, undefeated, young. ETc.. A true LHW. I'm feeling like he's a bad matchup for Jones and I think Jones knows it, but I don't think he grasps how dangerous this guy is. That's why him and his team are all-in with him. Get this guy before he gets any better, because he most definitely will get better and more confident.

Honestly If Reyes had one or two more fights before Jones, I would be almost 100% sure that he'd win.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:07 am

MadTitan wrote:LHW is weak, Santos is great, but he's too small for a Jones prototype, and he lost. Just a buffed up 185er exposing the lack of depth in the division IMO.

Reyes is Huge, fast, undefeated, young. ETc.. A true LHW. I'm feeling like he's a bad matchup for Jones and I think Jones knows it, but I don't think he grasps how dangerous this guy is. That's why him and his team are all-in with him. Get this guy before he gets any better, because he most definitely will get better and more confident.

Honestly If Reyes had one or two more fights before Jones, I would be almost 100% sure that he'd win.

I gotta agree. Personally I lean more towards Jones but since he has been off the juice he is not nearly the same fighter.

The dude probably lost a decision to a puffed up middleweight who was fighting on literally one leg after the first few minutes.

If Reyes wins and then beats Jones in a rematch he can sleep walk through his title defenses for the next few years. I mean Jan Blachowiscz, like seriously? He is a top contender? :lol: :lol:

LHW is a joke and has been shallow as fuck for so long now.

Hopefully Reyes works on his takedown defense and batters Jones into a living death, sadly as it see it playing out now Jones wins an uninspired SD
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Next

Return to MMA Discussion