Close
Login
Register

Gamebred vs Nate?

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Gamebred vs Nate?

Postby reasontat2 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:00 pm

Listen this. I like Gamebred. Mainly for turning Askren into a marble statue. Now, if that fight with Nate is three rounds, it'll be a tough fight for him. If it's five, Nate can drag him into deep waters, and make Gamebred break.

However, given recent info of Nate in the post fight conference, that to prepare for the 3 round fight, his warm up was really hard, so he came in with the energy of mid fight. Knowing this, if he comes into a 3 round fight situation again, he will have a better plan on how to approach fight preparation. If it's 5 rounds, then no sweat.

Masvidal, is like any other fighter that thinks they can bust down Nate with one shot, so they gas trying. Despite what you say about Nate, he has pretty decent defense, and against someone like Masvidal, he will be on high alert. I don't think Gamebred is any more of a challenge than Pettis style wise. He's Pettis like, but, better.

Nate has the ability to win this fight wherever it goes. And now with Nate throwing some wrestling into the mix, it makes him more complete. Nate gets the win in my opinion, by TKO mid 4th round or late 3rd depending the rounds.
"I been a father for years, fatherin' all kinds of these lil mutha fuckas" - Nate Diaz :gold:

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2228
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 am

Re: Gamebred vs Nate?

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:03 pm

The UFC should have a card headlined by Gatheje vs Ferguson in a 5 round fight

Then co headlinded (or headlined) by Masvidal and Nate in a 5 round fight


Throw in a few more big fights. Like Costa fighting someone in the top 5 (Hermanson? Gastelum?) Petr Yan vs Aljamian Sterling and Barboza Felder II puuuuurhaps


And there you go. A real damn exciting 5 fight ppv card


You're welcome UFC you cumgizzulewrs
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10893
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Re: Gamebred vs Nate?

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:06 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
320IDAVE wrote:The only guy who got this right here is Robdogj.

Masvidal kills nate in a round or two and then opens Edwards up again backstage.



Nate will end up smothering him and getting a submission victory. Masvidal is calm and colected but he is a fighter that likes to counter, in a sense. And I dont see Nate swinging for the fences. So I can't see Masvidal catching him with anything that Nate won't see coming. it will be highly competitive but I see Nate catching him with something.

End of round 2. Either guilottine(AKA his fight with Jim Miller?or was that some other weird submission) Or the way he finished Marcus davis. again guilottine



anyway...it says guilottine on wiki(jim miller fight) but it was some wierd guillotine from the side,if im not mistaken.cant remember the actual name. I think that u sort of get an underhook,while semi-standing position from side control(opponent on his knees,or some shit,not on his back). so you are like a guilotinne with an arm in,from the side - u fall back and throw your legs over his back,grapping hands together and go for choke.


anyway...im going crazy here.. i watched that fight and every other UFC guillotine- Nate win and I cant find this fuckign submission.


maybe it was Nick who did it? Not sure. If anyone gets what kind of sub im talking about, frm that description and can picture the fight....


PLEASE let me know.
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5669
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: Gamebred vs Nate?

Postby kezzaman » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:27 pm

Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
User avatar
kezzaman
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3698
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

Re: Gamebred vs Nate?

Postby robdogj » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:21 pm

Bullgooseloony wrote:
robdogj wrote:
Oldtoby420 wrote:Nate should def look to finish up fight Conor next there's been plenty of time since the last one & both should be ready for eachother then if things go in the right direction Masvidal vs Nate should be next.


Why do you want that punishment? I mean McGullicutty's left ain't what it used to be. Did see that Old Man didn't even leave his seat after eating that left from McGillicutty? Like Nate said before, McGullicutty needs to stick with fighting Old Men & Midgets. Real G's will peel his cap or make him tap. Besides everyone wants to see Gamebred vs Nate more than any other fight. The only one that needs convincing is Uncle Dana. I am sure he is thinking of a London card with Gamebred vs Leon Edwards.

Haha that's pretty accurate but you'd have to be retarded to think Diaz vs Masvidal would bring a worse gate in London than Edwards vs anybody. Nobody cares about Edwards. Nobody cares about the devalued belts either. Everybody just wants to see Nate vs Jorge. This fight has to happen. So it won't happen until they are both super old and if Bellator still exsists.


Just to prove my point on Uncle Dana's Thinking
Image
I am in Gay Hell because I doubted Nate Diaz
User avatar
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:59 pm

Re: Gamebred vs Nate?

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:15 pm

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17313
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Gamebred vs Nate?

Postby dipset52 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:41 pm

Dam I’m finally sober.

Wat a return. Wat a call out.

East coast vs West coast

Market the shit out of that.

Nate Diaz wat an icon.

What a legend.

He gave Pettis a thorough Ass whoopin. Pettis Landed only 6 weak as hell lowkicks the whole fight and got injured in the process. Guys always injured

Who the fuck in their right mind gave Pettis 1 round? That’s absurd. Lolol. That shit was a 30-27 across the board with a near finish in every round.

Man. That was just what the fuckin doctor ordered.

Nate Masvidal 5 rounds? Lol omg that’s gonna be wild.
Image
User avatar
dipset52
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
 
Posts: 5744
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018, Aug 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Re: Gamebred vs Nate?

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:59 pm

dipset52 wrote:Dam I’m finally sober.

Wat a return. Wat a call out.

East coast vs West coast

Market the shit out of that.

Nate Diaz wat an icon.

What a legend.

He gave Pettis a thorough Ass whoopin. Pettis Landed only 6 weak as hell lowkicks the whole fight and got injured in the process. Guys always injured

Who the fuck in their right mind gave Pettis 1 round? That’s absurd. Lolol. That shit was a 30-27 across the board with a near finish in every round.

Man. That was just what the fuckin doctor ordered.

Nate Masvidal 5 rounds? Lol omg that’s gonna be wild.

Man shit is finally turning around back to the real shit again, "The real UFC returned after Nate returned," random youtube comment. Conor is over no more fake shit, Dana realizes Nate has always been a needlemover and a streetfighter 2 turbo savant. Bringing back early 90's with the East Coast West Coast beefs. Nate, Romero, and Stipe just saved the UFC, best card in a while. The only thing that would have made it better would have been Nick in his corner and jumping in the cage afterwards and flipping off everybody. Nate calling Masvidal out was the smartest move ever got everyone moving forward and forgetting about the past. The future is now, going to inspire his brother to come out of retirement. :twisted:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17313
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Gamebred vs Nate?

Postby reasontat2 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:59 pm

Watched Till vs Masvidal. Although Masvidal won, I noticed he's there to be hit, and is capable of being dropped. He keeps his hands low or away from his chin, which creates holes for him to be hit. My assessment that Masvidal and Pettis are similar feels on point after watching this fight, and therefore feels like Nate picked Pettis as a tune up...specifically for Masvidal. What Till didn't do, which led to his demise, was keep the pressure on Masvidal. When Till had the pressure on Masvidal, Gamebred kinda shut down and went into defense mode. However, Till played into Masvidal's hands because he was trying to out-Masvidal Masvidal. What Nate has that Till didn't have, is a fuckin gas tank, and the ability to keep coming forward. Because Masvidal likes to be explosive, much like Pettis, they use large amounts of energy, rest, then do it again. They fight in spurts. Till let Masvidal rest, with the fainting and backpedaling. Till was putting hands on Gamebred, but, ended up letting up on him, got cocky, and got caught. Nate will put Masvidal against the cage and work him. Nate will throw multiple punches to land one significant punch. Nate breaks the spirit. Nate cooks Masvidal, I feel pretty confident about it, after watching this fight.
"I been a father for years, fatherin' all kinds of these lil mutha fuckas" - Nate Diaz :gold:

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2228
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 am

Re: Gamebred vs Nate?

Postby PainDog » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:41 am

reasontat2 wrote:Watched Till vs Masvidal. Although Masvidal won, I noticed he's there to be hit, and is capable of being dropped. He keeps his hands low or away from his chin, which creates holes for him to be hit. My assessment that Masvidal and Pettis are similar feels on point after watching this fight, and therefore feels like Nate picked Pettis as a tune up...specifically for Masvidal. What Till didn't do, which led to his demise, was keep the pressure on Masvidal. When Till had the pressure on Masvidal, Gamebred kinda shut down and went into defense mode. However, Till played into Masvidal's hands because he was trying to out-Masvidal Masvidal. What Nate has that Till didn't have, is a fuckin gas tank, and the ability to keep coming forward. Because Masvidal likes to be explosive, much like Pettis, they use large amounts of energy, rest, then do it again. They fight in spurts. Till let Masvidal rest, with the fainting and backpedaling. Till was putting hands on Gamebred, but, ended up letting up on him, got cocky, and got caught. Nate will put Masvidal against the cage and work him. Nate will throw multiple punches to land one significant punch. Nate breaks the spirit. Nate cooks Masvidal, I feel pretty confident about it, after watching this fight.


I think Jorge lights him up.

Im willing to sig bet on it.
Image
https://amenra.bandcamp.com

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Arslanaliev Time

Khabib Nurmagomedov Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 9128
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Re: Gamebred vs Nate?

Postby robdogj » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:15 am

PainDog wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:Watched Till vs Masvidal. Although Masvidal won, I noticed he's there to be hit, and is capable of being dropped. He keeps his hands low or away from his chin, which creates holes for him to be hit. My assessment that Masvidal and Pettis are similar feels on point after watching this fight, and therefore feels like Nate picked Pettis as a tune up...specifically for Masvidal. What Till didn't do, which led to his demise, was keep the pressure on Masvidal. When Till had the pressure on Masvidal, Gamebred kinda shut down and went into defense mode. However, Till played into Masvidal's hands because he was trying to out-Masvidal Masvidal. What Nate has that Till didn't have, is a fuckin gas tank, and the ability to keep coming forward. Because Masvidal likes to be explosive, much like Pettis, they use large amounts of energy, rest, then do it again. They fight in spurts. Till let Masvidal rest, with the fainting and backpedaling. Till was putting hands on Gamebred, but, ended up letting up on him, got cocky, and got caught. Nate will put Masvidal against the cage and work him. Nate will throw multiple punches to land one significant punch. Nate breaks the spirit. Nate cooks Masvidal, I feel pretty confident about it, after watching this fight.


I think Jorge lights him up.

Im willing to sig bet on it.

Image
Image
I am in Gay Hell because I doubted Nate Diaz
User avatar
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:59 pm

Re: Gamebred vs Nate?

Postby PainDog » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:03 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
320IDAVE wrote:The only guy who got this right here is Robdogj.

Masvidal kills nate in a round or two and then opens Edwards up again backstage.



Nate will end up smothering him and getting a submission victory. Masvidal is calm and colected but he is a fighter that likes to counter, in a sense. And I dont see Nate swinging for the fences. So I can't see Masvidal catching him with anything that Nate won't see coming. it will be highly competitive but I see Nate catching him with something.

End of round 2. Either guilottine(AKA his fight with Jim Miller?or was that some other weird submission) Or the way he finished Marcus davis. again guilottine



anyway...it says guilottine on wiki(jim miller fight) but it was some wierd guillotine from the side,if im not mistaken.cant remember the actual name. I think that u sort of get an underhook,while semi-standing position from side control(opponent on his knees,or some shit,not on his back). so you are like a guilotinne with an arm in,from the side - u fall back and throw your legs over his back,grapping hands together and go for choke.


anyway...im going crazy here.. i watched that fight and every other UFC guillotine- Nate win and I cant find this fuckign submission.


maybe it was Nick who did it? Not sure. If anyone gets what kind of sub im talking about, frm that description and can picture the fight....


PLEASE let me know.


From what I can tell it looks like you're describing a Peruvian necktie

Image
https://amenra.bandcamp.com

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Arslanaliev Time

Khabib Nurmagomedov Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 9128
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Re: Gamebred vs Nate?

Postby reasontat2 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:53 am

PainDog wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:Watched Till vs Masvidal. Although Masvidal won, I noticed he's there to be hit, and is capable of being dropped. He keeps his hands low or away from his chin, which creates holes for him to be hit. My assessment that Masvidal and Pettis are similar feels on point after watching this fight, and therefore feels like Nate picked Pettis as a tune up...specifically for Masvidal. What Till didn't do, which led to his demise, was keep the pressure on Masvidal. When Till had the pressure on Masvidal, Gamebred kinda shut down and went into defense mode. However, Till played into Masvidal's hands because he was trying to out-Masvidal Masvidal. What Nate has that Till didn't have, is a fuckin gas tank, and the ability to keep coming forward. Because Masvidal likes to be explosive, much like Pettis, they use large amounts of energy, rest, then do it again. They fight in spurts. Till let Masvidal rest, with the fainting and backpedaling. Till was putting hands on Gamebred, but, ended up letting up on him, got cocky, and got caught. Nate will put Masvidal against the cage and work him. Nate will throw multiple punches to land one significant punch. Nate breaks the spirit. Nate cooks Masvidal, I feel pretty confident about it, after watching this fight.


I think Jorge lights him up.

Im willing to sig bet on it.



Bet. I ain't never scurred. Nate drags that man to hell and buries his ass there.

Image
"I been a father for years, fatherin' all kinds of these lil mutha fuckas" - Nate Diaz :gold:

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2228
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 am

Re: Gamebred vs Nate?

Postby dipset52 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:26 am

I think Masvidal lights his ass up too. Just look at the Conor fights. Conor was Landing serious shots. N I think Masvidal hits harder but the overall snap and timing isn’t like Conor’s .

But if we can minimize early damage I think nate eventually suffocates and smothers him.

It ain’t gonna be easy. Five rounds or bust. None of that 3 round shit.

East coast West coast :fu:
Image
User avatar
dipset52
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
 
Posts: 5744
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018, Aug 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Re: Gamebred vs Nate?

Postby reasontat2 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:49 am

dipset52 wrote:I think Masvidal lights his ass up too. Just look at the Conor fights. Conor was Landing serious shots. N I think Masvidal hits harder but the overall snap and timing isn’t like Conor’s .

But if we can minimize early damage I think nate eventually suffocates and smothers him.

It ain’t gonna be easy. Five rounds or bust. None of that 3 round shit.

East coast West coast :fu:



Context is key tho. Short notice for the first McDuck fight, and the second fight is suspect af. If you need a real gauge for Diaz at the apex performance, Michael Johnson is the fight to watch and that's the Diaz that will beat Masvidal.
"I been a father for years, fatherin' all kinds of these lil mutha fuckas" - Nate Diaz :gold:

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2228
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 am

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users