Close
Login
Register

Nick knocked the fuck out in sparring.

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Nick knocked the fuck out in sparring.

Postby dipset52 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:01 pm

H.K.D. wrote:That's not Nick a,d this is old footage. You can clearly hear a young girl say "apa up"... Last I heard Nick doesn't have a daughter that would be how old now? This is Marco Flores....

You may be right. People in the comment section don’t seem to think it’s him either

Looks like him tho

And the video is a year old

Edit: yea good call man. Thank you. Seeing nick stretched out on the floor had a real Erie feel to it. Glad that’s not that case.

Thanks bro
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Postby 320IDAVE » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:23 pm

H.K.D. wrote:That's not Nick a,d this is old footage. You can clearly hear a young girl say "apa up"... Last I heard Nick doesn't have a daughter that would be how old now? This is Marco Flores....

I have no idea who it is but I also thought it wasn't nick.
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Asso » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:08 pm

So that's not Nick? It's hard to see his face, but I thought his stance looked off. Either way, what happens in the gym should stay in the gym.
Asso
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:27 pm

dipset52 wrote:@ pbells thanks dude 8)

@deceptacon I disagree. I’m pretty sure nick is a lot bigger now. I’m fairly certain of it. I recall thinking months ago, if nick ever does come back it would probably have to be at 185. Kinda like nate now. They are older. Fuck cutting that weight..... and with all nicks alcohol abuse lol I don’t see him getting back to 170.

@ shuck. Yea dude. I haven’t wanted to see him come back for a while now. And this just reassures my thoughts (if this is recent which i think it is) also posted hoping someone had more details.

Dude Nick is 36 and his best years were robbed from him tied up with suspensions and in the courts, he has lost a lot of muscle mass. Go to his Instagram page and you can see very current pictures of him drinking and not giving a fuck. He is just like a normal dude now. I mean he is probably still in good shape, wouldn't say he let himself go that bad due to the fact that his prime fighting years were stolen from him. It happens to most athletes at around age 36-40 your body just says fuck it. He is very lean, swims and does light workouts. I saw one last week he was swimming and doing light reps in the gym he probably looked 170lbs. The same thing happened to Penn when he fetired for 2-3 years. Trust me when you hit 36-40 you will think back on this post and realize how bad life sucks :lol:
I hope Nick stays retired because he doesn't give a fuck about fighting in the cage anymore but sure he will fight 3 guys drunk and high in a street fight :lol: :lol:

This Nick training last month. . .

I'm not sure how old this video is but this is what happens when someone goes too hard against Nick in sparring :pointdown: start at the 9:00 min mark.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby dipset52 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:00 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
dipset52 wrote:@ pbells thanks dude 8)

@deceptacon I disagree. I’m pretty sure nick is a lot bigger now. I’m fairly certain of it. I recall thinking months ago, if nick ever does come back it would probably have to be at 185. Kinda like nate now. They are older. Fuck cutting that weight..... and with all nicks alcohol abuse lol I don’t see him getting back to 170.

@ shuck. Yea dude. I haven’t wanted to see him come back for a while now. And this just reassures my thoughts (if this is recent which i think it is) also posted hoping someone had more details.

Dude Nick is 36 and his best years were robbed from him tied up with suspensions and in the courts, he has lost a lot of muscle mass. Go to his Instagram page and you can see very current pictures of him drinking and not giving a fuck. He is just like a normal dude now. I mean he is probably still in good shape, wouldn't say he let himself go that bad due to the fact that his prime fighting years were stolen from him. It happens to most athletes at around age 36-40 your body just says fuck it. He is very lean, swims and does light workouts. I saw one last week he was swimming and doing light reps in the gym he probably looked 170lbs. The same thing happened to Penn when he fetired for 2-3 years. Trust me when you hit 36-40 you will think back on this post and realize how bad life sucks :lol:
I hope Nick stays retired because he doesn't give a fuck about fighting in the cage anymore but sure he will fight 3 guys drunk and high in a street fight :lol: :lol:

This Nick training last month. . .

I'm not sure how old this video is but this is what happens when someone goes too hard against Nick in sparring :pointdown: start at the 9:00 min mark.

Every video with nick and Nate I feel is click bait.

Nick is drunk. He’s hanging out with people like AJ agaZarm wtf

Only guy I’d like to see him come back n fight would be condit.

Glad that wasn’t him in the video
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:01 pm

[quote]الحمدالله

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby Shasto » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:58 am

Can someone upload a link that works?
Shasto
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby dipset52 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:11 am

Shasto wrote:Can someone upload a link that works?

This is the clearest one I can find. The others were taken down.
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Postby Shasto » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:40 am

dipset52 wrote:
Shasto wrote:Can someone upload a link that works?

This is the clearest one I can find. The others were taken down.

Thanks for the upload. Yeah, that's not Nick.

This just goes to show how money changes fighters. Look at Nate after the Connor fights. Look at Nick after the GSP and Anderson fights. Look at Conor after the Mayweather fight. Once they get a taste of a lot of money they become civilized. I think Micky told this to Rocky in Rocky 3 before he fought Clubber Lang.

It really shows just how great Floyd is. He is making all this money, time after time and he still comes in hungry and prepared. Best boxer of all time hands down.
Shasto
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby dipset52 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:51 pm

Fuck this guy.
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Postby Shuck » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:29 pm

dipset52 wrote:
Fuck this guy.

This assclown needs to get the bizness.. Like to seem em n BKFC & Fed to the King of Goats
Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion