Close
Login
Register

Rose cancels retirement and aims for Andrade rematch!

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Rose cancels retirement and aims for Andrade rematch!

Postby PBells » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:15 pm

“Rose is definitely interested in a rematch [against Jessica Andrade],” Butler told MMAFighting on Tuesday. “Her tentative plan is to fight by the end of the year. The UFC was interested in the rematch but she’s not on a timetable where she needs to discuss a date.

“She had an ongoing neck injury prior to the fight and she wants to get herself back to 100-percent and when she steps back in it will be her choice.”

Andrade is rumored for a fight against Chinese strawweight Weili Zhang in August, although that matchup has not been confirmed or announced by the UFC yet.

Obviously it sounds like Namajunas would like to face the winner of that fight but right now her main concern is healing up her neck injury before notifying the UFC that she’s ready to fight.

Suck it, haters :fu:
PBells
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: June 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion, Inaugural Pick-Em Champion (May 2019)

Re: Rose cancels retirement and aims for Andrade rematch!

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:32 pm

War Rose. Not sure her next fight should be for the title but hopefully she comes back strong and excited to fight.

Andrade is a really tough match-up for her, I don't know if a rematch would be much different but it would be interesting to see the adjustments both sides try to make.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby Shuck » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:37 pm

Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017

Postby philphan » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:48 pm

This is good news, now you all can dry up all those tears. And she can get slammed on her head again. #rosetears. :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Marlon Moraes, Aleksandar Rakic, Sung Bin Jo, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Darko Stosic

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:52 pm

philphan wrote:This is good news, now you all can dry up all those tears. And she can get slammed on her head again. #rosetears. :mrgreen:

Judging from what's already occurred in this thread I'd say the tears are all yours ;)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby philphan » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:57 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:
philphan wrote:This is good news, now you all can dry up all those tears. And she can get slammed on her head again. #rosetears. :mrgreen:

Judging from what's already occurred in this thread I'd say the tears are all yours ;)

:lol: I enjoyed seeing her slammed and talking about quiting. Then enjoyed your reactions along with many others being so butthurt. Grab some tissues and try to smile. :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
Fantasy fighters- Marlon Moraes, Aleksandar Rakic, Sung Bin Jo, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Darko Stosic

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Postby Shuck » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:59 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:

Don't mind the grumpy old man H, the poor guy lost his marbles, despises all the real fighters, leave em be :tup:
Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:00 pm

philphan wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:

:lol: I enjoyed seeing her slammed and talking about quiting. Then enjoyed your reactions along with many others being so butthurt. Grab some tissues and try to smile. :mrgreen:

I invite you to find my reactions about the outcome :grin:

You're trying far too hard Phil ;)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby philphan » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:04 pm

Shuck wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:

Don't mind the grumpy old man H, the poor guy lost his marbles, despises all the real fighters, leave em be :tup:

:lol: you're calling me grumpy, priceless.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Postby Shuck » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:06 pm

philphan wrote:
Shuck wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:

:lol: you're calling me grumpy, priceless.

its ok philly, we are here for you during these tough times :kiss: :tup:
Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:08 pm

Shuck wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:

He definitely seems to be mad about something, who knows what's going on.

Hopefully everything is alright :tup:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby robdogj » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:12 pm

Rose vs Suarez would be the right choice. The winner gets a Title shot from that fight.
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Shuck » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:13 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:
Shuck wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:

He definitely seems to be mad about something, who knows what's going on.

Hopefully everything is alright :tup:

Yep He should know by now we are in the trust tree, links-nest. Nothing that can't be discussed

Godspeed to Philly's recovery :beer:
Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby willis » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:25 pm

War Rose. Hopefully she comes back better than ever. I can’t stand Andrade or any man that thinks she’s hot. :mrgreen:
ImageImage
willis
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: May 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:26 pm

robdogj wrote:Rose vs Suarez would be the right choice. The winner gets a Title shot from that fight.

This is a good call. That would be the perfect fight to determine who Zhang or Andrade fights next :tup:

willis wrote:War Rose. Hopefully she comes back better than ever. I can’t stand Andrade or any man that thinks she’s hot. :mrgreen:

What do you have against Andrade if you do not mind I ask?
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor (x3), First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Next

Return to MMA Discussion