Close
Login
Register

Most Satisfying Finishes and Beatdowns in MMA History

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Most Satisfying Finishes and Beatdowns in MMA History

Postby PainDog » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:17 pm

As a big sumo fan I did find Baruto's rather successful run satisfying.

Spoiler:
Image

Khabib Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 9002
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Re: Most Satisfying Finishes and Beatdowns in MMA History

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:24 pm

Image
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 16871
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Most Satisfying Finishes and Beatdowns in MMA History

Postby blackmetalcarson » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:58 pm

Cain beating the living fuck out of JDS, essentially triggering every JDS fan for years to come regardless of what happens to Cain, because they know JDS ain't the same anymore. Fucking hilarious. Ngannou will finish what Cain started.
Image
User avatar
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole
 
Posts: 8841
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Re: Most Satisfying Finishes and Beatdowns in MMA History

Postby Ineblah » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:12 pm

blackmetalcarson wrote:Cain beating the living fuck out of JDS, essentially triggering every JDS fan for years to come regardless of what happens to Cain, because they know JDS ain't the same anymore. Fucking hilarious. Ngannou will finish what Cain started.



But will he do it faster than he finished Cain? :lol:
Sig Record 6-6
Fav Fighters, Wandy,Shogun,Diaz Bros,Gomi,BJ Penn
User avatar
Ineblah
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:38 pm
Accolades: Mar. 2019 MMALiinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: Most Satisfying Finishes and Beatdowns in MMA History

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:12 pm

PainDog wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
PBells wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:Also if someone gets triggered over something like Rose's personality then it would be a good time for introspection :)


The vast majority of things that people complain about are all lawsuit-fishing BS from her goof coach. She was on vacation when he said she hadn't left the house since the bus attack for god's sake. :lol:

Yes, people who have endured psychological, physical, and sexual abuse from a young age grow up to be not all there in the head. :idea:


:pointup: :tup:

The hate for someone like Rose is often a self-defense mechanism...it can be very instructive to find out what one is defending against.

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
War Rose.


Spoiler:
Image



Spoiler:


Spoiler:
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 13596
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Most Satisfying Finishes and Beatdowns in MMA History

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:26 pm

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 13596
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Most Satisfying Finishes and Beatdowns in MMA History

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:38 pm

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 16871
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Most Satisfying Finishes and Beatdowns in MMA History

Postby philphan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:43 pm

Ineblah wrote:
blackmetalcarson wrote:Cain beating the living fuck out of JDS, essentially triggering every JDS fan for years to come regardless of what happens to Cain, because they know JDS ain't the same anymore. Fucking hilarious. Ngannou will finish what Cain started.



But will he do it faster than he finished Cain? :lol:

:lol: No way, Cain went down in record time. :alarm:
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Julia Budd, Ismail Narudiev, Beneil Dariush, Leon Edwards





300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 23865
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor

Re: Most Satisfying Finishes and Beatdowns in MMA History

Postby Asso » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:50 pm

blackmetalcarson wrote:Cain beating the living fuck out of JDS, essentially triggering every JDS fan for years to come regardless of what happens to Cain, because they know JDS ain't the same anymore. Fucking hilarious. Ngannou will finish what Cain started.

That sounds sad dude. Getting your kicks from someone getting seriously injured, and people being bummed about it. Yikes.
Image
User avatar
Asso
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3341
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:38 am

Re: Most Satisfying Finishes and Beatdowns in MMA History

Postby MadTitan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:27 pm

tsarlaider wrote:
PBells wrote:I am super disappointed. No mention of the biggest cunt in MMA history getting KTFO'ed and having her fat mouth shattered?!
Image

And then getting lit up like a Christmas tree in under a minute while the new Hollywood lib owners expected a walk-on title win?
Image

Also, how long before PainDog gets tired of Andrade and celebrates her getting stopped? :lol: Backlash is very real in this sport.


I am sure none mentioned Ronda out of respect to you.

This was your post to make :lol:


LOL exactly what I was thinking!!
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7048
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Most Satisfying Finishes and Beatdowns in MMA History

Postby MadTitan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:30 pm

Asso wrote:
blackmetalcarson wrote:Cain beating the living fuck out of JDS, essentially triggering every JDS fan for years to come regardless of what happens to Cain, because they know JDS ain't the same anymore. Fucking hilarious. Ngannou will finish what Cain started.

That sounds sad dude. Getting your kicks from someone getting seriously injured, and people being bummed about it. Yikes.


carson is blackhearted af

:heart: :heart:

Those Dark Arts
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7048
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Most Satisfying Finishes and Beatdowns in MMA History

Postby yoseph » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:58 pm

PainDog wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
PBells wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:Also if someone gets triggered over something like Rose's personality then it would be a good time for introspection :)


The vast majority of things that people complain about are all lawsuit-fishing BS from her goof coach. She was on vacation when he said she hadn't left the house since the bus attack for god's sake. :lol:

Yes, people who have endured psychological, physical, and sexual abuse from a young age grow up to be not all there in the head. :idea:


:pointup: :tup:

The hate for someone like Rose is often a self-defense mechanism...it can be very instructive to find out what one is defending against.

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
War Rose.


Spoiler:
Image



Spoiler:


Image
User avatar
yoseph
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3947
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 4:17 pm
Location: 209
Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec. 2015, May 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan. 2017, Mar. 2017
Survivor (x2)

Re: Most Satisfying Finishes and Beatdowns in MMA History

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:07 pm

Image
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Last edited by DeceptaCon on Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 16871
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Most Satisfying Finishes and Beatdowns in MMA History

Postby MadTitan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:10 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:Image
Image


Jesus, when he beat him almost the same way in the trilogy fight. Crazy.

Vitor was a fucking animal on that sauce. Say what you will, the man did everything he could to become bigger stronger faster and wrecked people and made money. Even though his karma is wrecked and he looks 80 now.

Everyone pays the price.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7048
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Most Satisfying Finishes and Beatdowns in MMA History

Postby Asso » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:14 pm

MadTitan wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Image
Image


Jesus, when he beat him almost the same way in the trilogy fight. Crazy.

Vitor was a fucking animal on that sauce. Say what you will, the man did everything he could to become bigger stronger faster and wrecked people and made money. Even though his karma is wrecked and he looks 80 now.

Everyone pays the price.

Vtrtor was a savage
Image
User avatar
Asso
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3341
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:38 am

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users