Close
Login
Register

Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:10 pm




nice violent fight. japanese dude was undefeated at the time
Buentello wrote:Let's Make MMA great again.


You know the drill baby...Don't fear me baby... ......... eerrmm yeea...That's right - Don't Fear me..fear the consequences


User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4997
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby jblaze » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:47 pm

I'm not a fan of early stoppages but it probably should have been stopped after the Japanese guy was soccer kicked out of the ring. He was concussed.
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2548
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 am

Re: Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:44 pm

jblaze wrote:I'm not a fan of early stoppages but it probably should have been stopped after the Japanese guy was soccer kicked out of the ring. He was concussed.



yea...I agree.. The fight had to be stopped at that point
Buentello wrote:Let's Make MMA great again.


You know the drill baby...Don't fear me baby... ......... eerrmm yeea...That's right - Don't Fear me..fear the consequences


User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4997
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:54 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:


nice violent fight. japanese dude was undefeated at the time

This is how MMA was meant to be with the sweet 12-6 elbows and the soccer kicks, it negates all of the laynpray wrestling point fighting styles that the UFC's cage and rules are tailor-made for.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 16677
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:00 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:


nice violent fight. japanese dude was undefeated at the time

This is how MMA was meant to be with the sweet 12-6 elbows and the soccer kicks, it negates all of the laynpray wrestling point fighting styles that the UFC's cage and rules are tailor-made for.



exactly....if u wonna try keeping someone down for 15 minutes,ud better make sure u hurt him... cause when he does break away or stand up ...

someone is getting knocked the fuck out
Buentello wrote:Let's Make MMA great again.


You know the drill baby...Don't fear me baby... ......... eerrmm yeea...That's right - Don't Fear me..fear the consequences


User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4997
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby jjmmajkd » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:14 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:


nice violent fight. japanese dude was undefeated at the time

This is how MMA was meant to be with the sweet 12-6 elbows and the soccer kicks, it negates all of the laynpray wrestling point fighting styles that the UFC's cage and rules are tailor-made for.



exactly....if u wonna try keeping someone down for 15 minutes,ud better make sure u hurt him... cause when he does break away or stand up ...

someone is getting knocked the fuck out

the heart of the japanese guy was impressive because he kept going for submission even when knocked out of the ring
User avatar
jjmmajkd
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9084
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:47 pm
Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Re: Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:05 pm

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 16677
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:19 am

jjmmajkd wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:


nice violent fight. japanese dude was undefeated at the time

This is how MMA was meant to be with the sweet 12-6 elbows and the soccer kicks, it negates all of the laynpray wrestling point fighting styles that the UFC's cage and rules are tailor-made for.



exactly....if u wonna try keeping someone down for 15 minutes,ud better make sure u hurt him... cause when he does break away or stand up ...

someone is getting knocked the fuck out

the heart of the japanese guy was impressive because he kept going for submission even when knocked out of the ring



yea...he won the rematch,btw
Buentello wrote:Let's Make MMA great again.


You know the drill baby...Don't fear me baby... ......... eerrmm yeea...That's right - Don't Fear me..fear the consequences


User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4997
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:46 pm

Image

Got booted right out of there. Impressive.

These guys competed for a long time. Kawaguchi fought Kondo in 2015.

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 13520
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby MadTitan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:13 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:Image

Got booted right out of there. Impressive.

These guys competed for a long time. Kawaguchi fought Kondo in 2015.

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7045
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal


Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Shuck