Close
Login
Register

The most unreasonable cuts (gegard)

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

The most unreasonable cuts (gegard)

Postby asdfghjkl » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:51 pm

Imo letting gayhard moosawsee go was a big mistake by the ufc. Ufc would be so much more interesting with him there. Fuckin morons.

That is all. Carry on.
asdfghjkl
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Re: The most unreasonable cuts (gegard)

Postby TheMadTitan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:54 pm

asdfghjkl wrote:Imo letting gayhard moosawsee go was a big mistake by the ufc. Ufc would be so much more interesting with him there. Fuckin morons.

That is all. Carry on.

Yeah that was dumb. He would be champion right now. Him or Whittaker.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.

TheMadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby tsarlaider » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:50 pm

TheMadTitan wrote:
asdfghjkl wrote:Imo letting gayhard moosawsee go was a big mistake by the ufc. Ufc would be so much more interesting with him there. Fuckin morons.

That is all. Carry on.

Yeah that was dumb. He would be champion right now. Him or Whittaker.

I second that

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Jan. & Feb. & Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion

Postby kezzaman » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:54 pm

He pussed out
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
kezzaman
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:55 pm

Yeah, Moose would be a good number 1 contender for Whit to beat up on.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Alexandre Pantoja, Marcin Tybura,
Alexander Yakovlev, Zelim Imadaev

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Postby dipset52 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:24 pm

philphan wrote:Yeah, Moose would be a good number 1 contender for Whit to beat up on.

I think moose beats Whittaker but I think Izzy beats them both. And I don’t like iZy

Edit: actually I don’t no if Isreal would beat moose.
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2018 Fantasy Draft Highest Total Score

Postby TheMadTitan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:29 pm

dipset52 wrote:
philphan wrote:Yeah, Moose would be a good number 1 contender for Whit to beat up on.

I think moose beats Whittaker but I think Izzy beats them both. And I don’t like iZy

Edit: actually I don’t no if Isreal would beat moose.

Yeah I'm not sure about Adesanya vs. Mousasi outcome today.

Great match-up that would be!

TheMadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:24 pm

Bellator's gain, UFC's loss.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby TheMadTitan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:30 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:Bellator's gain, UFC's loss.

Spoiler:

I'm looking forward to him fighting Lovato Jr.

TheMadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shasto » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:51 am

I don't know. He seems to really shine in these smaller level organizations as a high level unbeatable fighter. The Dream Catcher. You could even make the argument that he beat King Mo based off damage, he only lost due to positioning. Ever since coming to the UFC he lost a lot of his auora. He went from looking unbeatable to getting dominated and finished by UFC caliber fighters.

He had that god awful debut against Latifi where he refused to engage and just jabbed all night. He got out classed by a faster Machida. He got out grappled and strangled by Souza (a fighter he KO'd in a smaller organization, DREAM) and then he got KTFO by Hall.

Gegard's supposed to be the world class Dutch striker and he's desperately shooting for take downs in the rematch against Hall. Kind of reminded me of how GSP resorted to diving in for take downs on Serra in their rematch. They wanted no part of the stand up battle after what happened last time.
Shasto
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby PBells » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:19 am

Galore Bofando
There can only be one...
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:24 am

Shasto wrote:I don't know. He seems to really shine in these smaller level organizations as a high level unbeatable fighter. The Dream Catcher. You could even make the argument that he beat King Mo based off damage, he only lost due to positioning. Ever since coming to the UFC he lost a lot of his auora. He went from looking unbeatable to getting dominated and finished by UFC caliber fighters.

He had that god awful debut against Latifi where he refused to engage and just jabbed all night. He got out classed by a faster Machida. He got out grappled and strangled by Souza (a fighter he KO'd in a smaller organization, DREAM) and then he got KTFO by Hall.

Gegard's supposed to be the world class Dutch striker and he's desperately shooting for take downs in the rematch against Hall. Kind of reminded me of how GSP resorted to diving in for take downs on Serra in their rematch. They wanted no part of the stand up battle after what happened last time.

Yeah i agree on damage he beat Mo

Idk what the fuck the rest I read was :lol:

Mousasi's knee was fucked against Litifi. He needed surgery right after. A natural 185 pound dude was willing to fight Gus in Sweden on a fucked knee, still stays in the fight after Gus is pulled out and replaced with a wrestling beast who was a future top 10 LHW and somehow Moose was at fault? :lol:

Going 9-3 against top shelf competition in the UFC (everyone was top 10 after the latifi fight) is nothing to be ashamed of. Hardly getting dominated and finished by ufc caliber guys like you implied.

Especially since he beat the fucking shit out of Thiago Santos who now everyone is on his nuts as a legit LHW contender. He also beat the shit out of Weidman so badly he turned Weidman into an Italian soccer player in the penalty box diving and looking for a foul :lol: Weidman gets kneed, does not look rocked, looks at the ref, ref stops it, weidman flops to his back and all of the sudden is fucked up. on a legal knee too :lol:

In mma shooting for a takedown is really not a sign of desperation in itself. Gegards shots against Hall in the second fight were not desperate.

He rocked Halls head back multiple times with jabs and 1-2. He owned hall in the rematch in the striking too as well as the ground game. It was really nothing at all like GSP Serra II

You're a smart dude a good member here but you must have smoked a fuck ton of crack before making this post :lol: :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor (x3), First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby dipset52 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:32 am

Mr Meow wrote:
Shasto wrote:I don't know. He seems to really shine in these smaller level organizations as a high level unbeatable fighter. The Dream Catcher. You could even make the argument that he beat King Mo based off damage, he only lost due to positioning. Ever since coming to the UFC he lost a lot of his auora. He went from looking unbeatable to getting dominated and finished by UFC caliber fighters.

Yeah i agree on damage he beat Mo

Idk what the fuck the rest I read was :lol:

Mousasi's knee was fucked against Litifi. He needed surgery right after. A natural 185 pound dude was willing to fight Gus in Sweden on a fucked knee, still stays in the fight after Gus is pulled out and replaced with a wrestling beast who was a future top 10 LHW and somehow Moose was at fault? :lol:

Going 9-3 against top shelf competition in the UFC (everyone was top 10 after the latifi fight) is nothing to be ashamed of. Hardly getting dominated and finished by ufc caliber guys like you implied.

Especially since he beat the fucking shit out of Thiago Santos who now everyone is on his nuts as a legit LHW contender. He also beat the shit out of Weidman so badly he turned Weidman into an Italian soccer player in the penalty box diving and looking for a foul :lol: Weidman gets kneed, does not look rocked, looks at the ref, ref stops it, weidman flops to his back and all of the sudden is fucked up. on a legal knee too :lol:

In mma shooting for a takedown is really not a sign of desperation in itself. Gegards shots against Hall in the second fight were not desperate.

He rocked Halls head back multiple times with jabs and 1-2. He owned hall in the rematch in the striking too as well as the ground game. It was really nothing at all like GSP Serra II

You're a smart dude a good member here but you must have smoked a fuck ton of crack before making this post :lol: :lol:

Yea he def beat king mo
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2018 Fantasy Draft Highest Total Score

Postby asdfghjkl » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:40 am

PBells wrote:Galore Bofando

Fuck man you have no idea how much this bugged me...

I remembered a guy who was a crazy african stiker throwing spinning shit, but I couldnt remember his name for the life of me. I tried and tried to search him up, wondering when he was fighting again, but couldnt find anything so I thought it was all a dream or something i made up in my head. I almost made a post about it, but I thought I would just be called crazy haha.

Now I know why i couldn't find him because he was cut. Wtf ufc. Idiots.
asdfghjkl
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby PBells » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:27 am

asdfghjkl wrote:Fuck man you have no idea how much this bugged me...

I remembered a guy who was a crazy african stiker throwing spinning shit, but I couldnt remember his name for the life of me. I tried and tried to search him up, wondering when he was fighting again, but couldnt find anything so I thought it was all a dream or something i made up in my head. I almost made a post about it, but I thought I would just be called crazy haha.

Now I know why i couldn't find him because he was cut. Wtf ufc. Idiots.

He threw that dirtbag thug friend of Conor's on his head and was on his way to KO'ing Laprise before he gassed. Got cut for going 1-1. Which figures because WME only wants to push guys that can talk, no room for exciting fighters anymore. :roll:

But never fear, Bofando is booked on the upcoming Bellator: London card this June. :angel:
There can only be one...
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Next

Return to MMA Discussion