Close
Login
Register

#13 revisited

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

#13 revisited

Postby yoseph » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:13 pm

Today is April 13th.

Max is on a 13 fight win streak.

Mighty mouse who is one of the goats ended his streak at 13.

GSP's streak is at 13 and he retired.

Jones is also currently at "13" even though he is undefeated.

Anderson is the only one to have a streak longer than 13 in the UFC.

Can Max continue the streak?
ALL HAIL ISRAEL - :hand: :kiss:
yoseph
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor 2018

Re: #13 revisited

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:50 pm

KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby SpeakEasy » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:08 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:Image

"A lion is called a king of beasts,
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Accolades: Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:13 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby PBells » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:22 pm

:shock:
There can only be one...
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:23 pm

PBells wrote::shock:

You can't make this shit up.
Spoiler:
:fu: 13
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:17 am

the real curse is 49-0

all the rest is made up shit to entertain mental midgets like the lot of you. :twisted:

ps. Nice thread. Nice prediction. :hand2: :hand2:

BJ Penn has a highly respectable UFC record of 11 wins - 12 losses and 2 Draws

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched 2 a kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar,while attemting an Ude-garami & a keylock,switch to Gyaku ude-garami & a reverse keylock & get that sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and u win by reverse arm entanglement''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby yoseph » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:36 pm

:butthurt:

Wish the curse didn't have to strike this time. Great fights and max is still a savage
ALL HAIL ISRAEL - :hand: :kiss:
yoseph
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor 2018

Postby TheMadTitan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:52 pm

I played Baseball for 15 years of my life, and I used to be kinda superstitious, but never to these levels. Numbers exist in nature (Look up the Fibonacci Sequence) Numbers are nothing and everything at the same time. To me, they are more nothing than something, so, yeah.

ok im high, so sue me.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.

TheMadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby SpeakEasy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:17 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:the real curse is 49-0

all the rest is made up shit to entertain mental midgets like the lot of you. :twisted:

Truth.
Though if Berto keeps fighting like he did on Friday he might make that mark.
Hes gonna go up against a fucking murderers row of opponents at the class too so if he makes that 49 mark itll be one of the most competitive resumes in a while.

Dustin looked great, max to me didnt look like the same guy that fought ortega but honestly this was a great weekend of fights.
Fucking hate Claressa Shields but she mollywhopped Hammer, Loma gave us one of the best one punch walk offs in recent boxing memory and it seems like last nights card was pure excitement, especially those last 3 fights.
Sad Dustin won, I am still not high on him despite how great he fought last night.
I just think there are a lot of guys who beat him at LW but i also thought max would take the fight pretty easily.
Congrats to the champs, I dont see long reigns in their future but theyve defintely made the divisions exciting.
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Accolades: Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:04 am

Enough is enough its time to revisit 13 again for the 3rd time.

I just watched the Lance Mackey Iditarod documentary. 13 all the way thru. His dad had the number 13 when he won the Iditarod after trying 6 times, then Lance won it when he wore the number 13 after 6 failed attempts, then Lance won it again wearing the number 49 (dual meaning spoiler) number of Alaska 49th state he was competing in and 4+9=13. You know what fuck it, it don't matter anymore. What matters now is that we know the pain of 13 and its time to cash in. Just like Frag said we need to use our collective useless knowledge to hit the controllers (lizard demons) where it hurts. The next time we spot a number 13 work we bet the FUCKING HOUSE!
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:10 pm

SpeakEasy wrote:

Truth.
Hes gonna go up against a fucking murderers row of opponents at the class too so if he makes that 49 mark itll be one of the most competitive resumes in a while.

i sent about 5 minutes trying to understand what the hell you are talking about..and still, no luck... Who is berto?

Andre Berto? Bertolucci? I dont get it..?is it cause he was Floyd's 49th fight? help

help
e
l
p

BJ Penn has a highly respectable UFC record of 11 wins - 12 losses and 2 Draws

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched 2 a kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar,while attemting an Ude-garami & a keylock,switch to Gyaku ude-garami & a reverse keylock & get that sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and u win by reverse arm entanglement''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby SpeakEasy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:36 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
SpeakEasy wrote:

Truth.

i sent about 5 minutes trying to understand what the hell you are talking about..and still, no luck... Who is berto?

Andre Berto? Bertolucci? I dont get it..?is it cause he was Floyd's 49th fight? help

help
e
l
p

:lol:
Fuck i apologize frag, i mustve been really high or in a hurry and thought "fuck context"
Gilberto Ramirez, the Super middleweight champ, he smashed Tommy Karpency on Fridays card with Loma in a move to light heavy.
That was also his 40th win and he is undefeated still.
Like I said murderers row at LHW for Ramierez but depending on how they match him up I can see him getting to the 49 mark if he fights oftem enough.
Just have to see him against a top guy in the division before i can confidently say he will make it.
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Return to MMA Discussion