Close
Login
Register

I have a couple of legitimate questions

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

Postby yoseph » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:52 pm

No offense YMCA but maybe it's time your mod position is re-evaluated. There was a time when you were a much more active member and this was also a very different place. I think we could do with some new mod blood. Pbells was the last new one and like he said that was 2016, 3 years ago. Maybe adding someone like Phil to the oligarchy would do some good.

#VoteForPhil #MakeMMALinkerGreatAgain #FreeDipset
yoseph
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Dec. 2015 Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 Fantasy C-League Champion, May 2019 Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor (x2)

Postby 320IDAVE » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:57 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
PBells wrote:Did you see my legitimate answers or are you ignoring those, too?

And really I have nothing to do with this because I didn't even know that message was edited until this topic was made. :lol:

yea man. I understand where you are coming from. I would just like to think that you understood what I was trying to say, as well.

Dave did. I don't think you are any less inteligent than Dave.

No offence intended to Dave, whatsoever.

No no, please no, I have to agree with ya here that Bells deffo looks smarter than me.
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby blackmetalcarson » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:21 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
YMCA wrote:What is with all of this lace panty whining? Way too sensitive, carrying on well after an explanation was given.

Legit question asked, answered, thread moves on to discussion OLD bans and the way it used to be/how it is now so we ought to be able to do whatever we want.

Site has rules. Always has. Don't like them? You're welcome to visit elsewhere.

Dip got a warning for his post which violated rules. No big deal. Move along.

You are a part time MOD. You come here whenever you feel like....

So while you were away, the rules have become more 'bendy'

AKA --> You missed the memo.

I didn't whine. I don't whine.

Keep this patronising behavior for more appropriate cases, cause you are clearly in FOUL mode here.

Making a conversation does not equal to whinning.

Keep your right winged fassist thoughts for your every day life,

and not some forum that happened to make u a mod, 40 years ago, when you were still an active contributor of this community.

Key word. community.

You need to be a truely valuable member of this community if you want to give orders to higher calliber linkers, than you,like Dipset.

Dipset is a long time Fantasy League champion. (A)

His accollades demand respect. And not dismissive kind of words like - ill give you vacation. :roll:

You are like the prehistoric ice man from Southpark..

Everything is 3 years behind for you and nothing seems to make sense ... (in terms of censoring and 'Modding')

Off-topic, but your English is quite good. I just thought you should know that.
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:34 pm

^^Thanks.if you stop practising though, it can become 'broken'..so i never do stop
Buentello wrote:Let's Make MMA great again.

You know the drill baby...Don't fear me baby... ......... eerrmm yeea...That's right - Don't Fear me..fear the consequences

EvilGorilla69+1
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby SpeakEasy » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:01 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:^^Thanks.if you stop practising though, it can become 'broken'..so i never do stop

Your english is fantastic all things considered but from the way you post Ive always imagine you look and sound like the Soup nazi from seinfeld
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Accolades: Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:04 pm

I got a lot of problems with you people. Now you're gonna hear about it.
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby PBells » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:15 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:I got a lot of problems with you people. Now you're gonna hear about it.

I'm still waiting on your breakdown of why MMA needs to be a fighting spectacle and how UFC has devolved into a liberal "sport."

PBells
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: June 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion, Inaugural Pick-Em Champion (May 2019)

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:18 pm

PBells wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:I got a lot of problems with you people. Now you're gonna hear about it.

I'm still waiting on your breakdown of why MMA needs to be a fighting spectacle and how UFC has devolved into a liberal "sport."

Oh shit.... I do now remember making a post claiming I would make a whole thread on that. Fuck! I'll get back to it.
KingOfPancrase

Postby YMCA » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:39 am

philphan wrote:

And really I have nothing to do with this because I didn't even know that message was edited until this topic was made. :lol:

.....Phil, do you need a vacation from linker too? Don't push me.
YMCA

Nice try, but I didn't do that.

On topic, an explanation was wanted. I gave one (and so did PBells).

You don't have to like the response but it was given and the reason for a warning was justified. If you don't agree, fine.

You don't have to agree. Just remember the rules and don't be stupid when posting.

Very few people do show up, and while I can't be here nearly as much as I used to/would like, I log on when I can because this site means something to me. Only one I've ever joined, only one I will
Join.

Just because someone shows up everyday doesn't mean they can post whatever they like, rules be damned. That isn't how life or the site works.

Can't deal with that? Your problem, not mine.

Last time I'm addressing comments here, because I've already explained WHY dipset was warned, AND explained for the severely learning impaired that he WAS NOT BANNED.

Learn to read and leave the emotion out of it.
Black Zeus wrote:
^^he has a long history of crying if things don't go his way. Doubt he can learn to keep his emotions in check at such a late age. What is he 37?
YMCA

Postby philphan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:30 am

YMCA wrote:
philphan wrote:

YMCA

You don't have to like the response but it was given and the reason for a warning was justified. If you don't agree, fine.

You don't have to agree. Just remember the rules and don't be stupid when posting.

Very few people do show up, and while I can't be here nearly as much as I used to/would like, I log on when I can because this site means something to me. Only one I've ever joined, only one I will
Join.

Just because someone shows up everyday doesn't mean they can post whatever they like, rules be damned. That isn't how life or the site works.

Last time I'm addressing comments here, because I've already explained WHY dipset was warned, AND explained for the severely learning impaired that he WAS NOT BANNED.

Don't get so defensive buddy, you sound very emotional. Stay calm.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Marlon Moraes, Aleksandar Rakic, Sung Bin Jo, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Darko Stosic

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Postby jjmmajkd » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:28 am

jjmmajkd
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Postby 320IDAVE » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:43 am

philphan wrote:
YMCA wrote:
philphan wrote:

YMCA

Join.

Don't get so defensive buddy, you sound very emotional. Stay calm.

Yeah he seems to be losing it.

Also shame on him for banning dipset
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby dipset52 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:07 am

LOLOLOL this is fucking awesome.

Best mma site hands down.

Having the support of the linker community is a great feeling guys. I am honored to be part of this shit. :tup:

After that Pettis wonderboy fiasco I needed to take a fuckin break. That shit broke me mentally.

But Ill be back posting on the reg fellas! Sorry for missing fantasy. I shall take a look at the scraps and make some picks.

@YMCA : nice try. Your probably the type to leave your pets to die in the event of a fire. Fuck yourself buddy.
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2018 Fantasy Draft Highest Total Score

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:15 pm

kezzaman wrote:Im glad he got banned

:lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Yeah we see you playboy!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory

Feb. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby PBells » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:01 pm

Well that problem is solved, time to wasteland this thread and send OP to Siberia
PBells
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: June 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion, Inaugural Pick-Em Champion (May 2019)

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion